Sign in to follow this  
freddievanhalen3

who is your least favorite fighter and why??

Conor McGregor, Hated the way he swaggered about the venue at CageWarriors in the HMV Forum, That got worse when he signed for the UFC and started all that "here to take over" crap, got worse when he started being ultra disrespectful to men who had worked very hard to earn respect, Then of course he beat Mendes but made crazy claims that he gassed Chad with a few body shots, Then came his flukey 13 sec win over Aldo (JDS beat Cain quick and then got massacred twice),

All that however pales into insignificance when the main reason for my hatred of the guy ..............HIS FANS

Alan Belcher

i lost a lot of respect for belcher after the bisping fight

he talked a lot of smack and got his **** handed to him in a boring embarrassing fight that convinced him to retire rather than face the humiliation

Edited by PunchBag

I too hate MM and I think its funny that he talks **** about the fans because we dont like him

When he eventually fights cejudo will it be more boring fight ever? It will be most headburying crotch fight you've ever seen you'd think it was a gay ****o.
  • Like 1

When he eventually fights cejudo will it be more boring fight ever? It will be most headburying crotch fight you've ever seen you'd think it was a gay ****.

It will be boring but as long as Cejudo wins I dont mind 

• Like 3

GSP

Dude is ridiculously boring, and fights too safe

Gsp

Georges St-Pierre

GEORGES "The best grappling highlight of my whole career was in my fight with Dan Hardy" ST-PIERRE

Georges St-Pierre

I love coming on here and saying GSP

even though I have said it on this thread like 40 times LoL

GSP

Georges St-Pierre aka "I'm a big homosexual"

• Like 2

Grease Safe Petroleum

GSP

He's mad gay yo

Still GSP

Dude loves men.

All over his face

GSP

Gee Ezz Pee

Edited by WarWest
  • Like 2

Grease Safe Petroleum

GSP

He's mad gay yo

Still GSP

Dude loves men.

All over his face

GSP

Gee Ezz Pee

lol im not a fan of GSP either.. and really want this comeback talk to end already 

• Like 4

Time for my monthly Josh Kosheck addition.

I've been thinking that Rumble needs to stay active whilst he waits for DC and Jones to fight; how about a rematch with Kos at LHW?

• Like 3

Time for my monthly Josh Kosheck addition.

I've been thinking that Rumble needs to stay active whilst he waits for DC and Jones to fight; how about a rematch with Kos at LHW?

Josh is in Bellator now.. and about to get smashed by Daley next
  • Like 4

How do you know this...i blank anything related to that ****...except his losses.

Yeah i know mate, not a serious suggestion. I'd pay very good money to see kos locked in a cage again with rumble though. I think he'd try and climb out.

• Like 1

I'm finding Rockhold very smug, self-satisfied and annoying right now.  There is literally no element of fun, humour or entertainment in his trash-talking.

I really hope Weidman batters him, but am struggling to see it unfortunately.  

I'm finding Rockhold very smug, self-satisfied and annoying right now.  There is literally no element of fun, humour or entertainment in his trash-talking.

I really hope Weidman batters him, but am struggling to see it unfortunately.  

id rather have a smug self satisfied Rockhold hoding the belt over Weidcan any day.  Saying that some fighters should just not trash talk,  some are utterly cringey and some are "I know you are but what am I"

i used to have some hated fighters but not any more.I guess i  hate the known cheats more than anything.I hate the Brasil commission more than the fighters,can't blame the fighters for cheating if you know the commission si corrupt and you'll never get caught.

I am not a big fan of Aldo or Faber.