Sign in to follow this  
lukenutz

If Belfort runs through Franklin

If Belfort really beats up Franklin at the Catchweight of 195 pounds do you think he should get a shot against Silva for the belt?

Hendo's last showing was awesome against Bisping but I don't think Silva is really intrested in the rematch.

Someone who is not afraid to stand with him is the way to get the best out of Silva and i think Belfort could be the man for that.

Vitor has only shown weakness to stronger wrestlers and there are no worries that Anderson will be going for a takedown.

Do you guys think he has a chance or will he end up like Forrest???

Ok, Silva would destroy Belfort, I really don't think Belfort will match up well with Franklin. Even though I hate Rich Franklin with every fiber in my body, I think if Franklin can weather the early storm, Belfort will just give up, just like in every other fight that goes past the first round.

If belfort is mentally sound he will soon be the champ.Back when he was on fire he had serious skillzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Franklin is on his way out @ 1 time franklin was champ material not any more

Belfort will KO Franklin. Vitor is back. His hand speed will be too much for Franklin. Franklin will want to keep range because it's all he has but vitor has better footwork than Wand now so he'll close that gap. Wand is more than likely Vitor's next fight afterwards. It will be a repeat if the first too unfortuanately, wand will be KOed.

what is belforts record?

the ufc has him at 12-5' date=' but other sites have him at 18-8[/quote']

His record is 18-8,the UFC page are only showing his stats up to his last fight at UFC 51

Ok' date=' Silva would destroy Belfort, I really don't think Belfort will match up well with Franklin. Even though I hate Rich Franklin with every fiber in my body, I think if Franklin can weather the early storm, Belfort will just give up, just like in every other fight that goes past the first round.[/quote']

Wtf. Why do you hate Franklin with every fiber in your body? The guy is a standup dude and a teacher. He has always been honorable.

Wtf. Why do you hate Franklin with every fiber in your body? The guy is a standup dude and a teacher. He has always been honorable.

I like grunge dirt bastard fighters, he too clean for me. You know like W. Silva, D Sanchez, Clay G, Q Jackson. The dirty fighting badasses.

If Belfort really beats up Franklin at the Catchweight of 195 pounds do you think he should get a shot against Silva for the belt?

Hendo's last showing was awesome against Bisping but I don't think Silva is really intrested in the rematch.

Someone who is not afraid to stand with him is the way to get the best out of Silva and i think Belfort could be the man for that.

Vitor has only shown weakness to stronger wrestlers and there are no worries that Anderson will be going for a takedown.

Do you guys think he has a chance or will he end up like Forrest???

You may have answered your own question there...

"someone who is not afraid to stand with him is the way to get the best out of Silva" - like forrest?

We did not see the best of Silva on Saturday night. He was sparring in his own gym on Saturday night.

if "The Phenom" destroys Rich' date=' which I think he will, he should then have a rematch with Wanderlei to see who faces Anderson Silva for the title[/quote']

wandy is my alltime fav but he is all done. too many wars in the ring. vitor would kill him again and anderson would destroy him

when belfort was at 205 his handspeed would overwhelm the other fighter. now that hes fighting at 185 or 195 his opponents are smaller then what hes used too and hes knocking them out with the first punch. If he trains his butt off I would love to see him fight silvia. But if he beats franklin, he should fight hendo. that to would be a great fight