Sign in to follow this  
11secknockout

Got Fight?

got-fight.jpg

I don't know Forrest' date=' do you? Apparently not, you are like Glass Joe from Punch Out, one hitter quitter. What a freaking joke.[/quote']

I'd at least give him Don Flamenco status, lol.

got-fight.jpg

I don't know Forrest' date=' do you? Apparently not, you are like Glass Joe from Punch Out, one hitter quitter. What a freaking joke.[/quote']

I would really love to see one of your fight videos cuz you criticise the hell out of a lot of PRO fighters.

got-fight.jpg

Coming from a fan of someone who bit a mans ear in half because he was losing.

and if were trying to be funny it didnt work.

got-fight.jpg

You probably read the book.

Look' date=' Forrest Griffin sucks, you must be a Griffin ****, because if a fighter can lose that many fights by a cold hard knockout and you still like him, your not an MMA fan, your just a fighter ****t.[/quote']

I'm sure Chuck still has a lot of fans.

And yep, I'm one.

As much as I think Mike Tyson is a gargantuan knob, I will say the man had without a doubt, the best uppercut by any fighter in history. I can't even explain how textbook and powerful it was. Just thought I'd throw that in the mix for no apparent reason.

coming from a dude who has 210 posts things like "Shut up" or "You're stupid" - Griffin did what he was supposed to do and we all know it.

Your posts have more significance?

"Agreed"

"Jardine :)"

"Agreed"

"Gonzaga :)"

"This"

"Def # 2"

"+30 Million"

"My Dogs ;)"

"Yep"

"Royce"

Hypocrite, maybe?

coming from a dude who has 210 posts things like "Shut up" or "You're stupid" - Griffin did what he was supposed to do and we all know it.

What do you mean by "did what he was supposed to do"? You're either implying something, or it flew over my head....elaborate.

Since we're talking about tyson im going to mention how much i enjoyed his documentary that came out last year i think...good stuff.

Griffins books sounds like it might be alright...along with being a commentator i think hes got a few other careers ahead of him now that will save him from public humiliation and crying fits.

What do you mean by "did what he was supposed to do"? You're either implying something' date=' or it flew over my head....elaborate.[/quote']

He got in the octagon?..was all but raped?...im lost as well.

Im going to guess he meant go out there and fight a stupid fight and feed right into AS strengths, get Ko in an incredible way as to prepell AS back to the top P4P fighter in the world.

or maybe your right Graciesbjs maybe he meant got but raped....LMAO Now thats good stuff

What do you mean by "did what he was supposed to do"? You're either implying something' date=' or it flew over my head....elaborate.[/quote']

Im tired of people saying how great a fighter is, even when they has lost like their 5 last fights, not implying Forrest. Those are the type of people that are not MMA fans, but fighter fans. Chuck liddel had tomato cans thrown at him for a long time, that is the ONLY reason he reigned as long as he did.

Im tired of people saying how great a fighter is' date=' even when they has lost like their 5 last fights, not implying Forrest. Those are the type of people that are not MMA fans, but fighter fans. Chuck liddel had tomato cans thrown at him for a long time, that is the ONLY reason he reigned as long as he did.[/quote']

Wow. I don't even know where to begin. You call yourself a true MMA fan? Love the sport and quit acting like your opinion matters. People will like the fighters they want to like and say what they want to say about them. Grow up.

Look' date=' Forrest Griffin sucks, you must be a Griffin ****, because if a fighter can lose that many fights by a cold hard knockout and you still like him, your not an MMA fan, your just a fighter ****t.[/quote']

ill be the bigger man and realize that its gonna be pointlees to argue with you if you keep on making comments like that.

Im tired of people saying how great a fighter is' date=' even when they has lost like their 5 last fights, not implying Forrest. Those are the type of people that are not MMA fans, but fighter fans. Chuck liddel had tomato cans thrown at him for a long time, that is the ONLY reason he reigned as long as he did.[/quote']

sobral

ortiz x3

couture x 3

belfort

randleman

horn

silva

nice cans.

Im not a big Forrest fan but to say he's not a great fighter is foolish.

If Silva or Machida get crushed in thier next 3 fights are they not great fighters.

Look these guys are fighting the best fighters in the world.

The top 5 guys in every division are all great fighters period.

sobral

ortiz x3

couture x 3

belfort

randleman

horn

silva

nice cans.

Sobral was a can, Tito Wasn't really a challenge for chuck... Jeremy Horn when he fought him a second time had pretty much no chance at all.

I wouldn't say he fought only cans but the UFC did feed him alot of opponents that played right to his strengths... Namely Juijitsu guys with pretty much no standup game at all...

I wouldn't say he fought only cans but the UFC did feed him alot of opponents that played right to his strengths...

Not deliberately.

'It just so happened', i believe anyway.

Yeah they played into his strengths, but at that stage in the sport, his strengths were awesome, and hard for guys to work around.

Just not now.

I would really love to see one of your fight videos cuz you criticise the hell out of a lot of PRO fighters.

all u do is cry on these threads, its so sad.

this is what these forums are for. opinions!

u need to get it threw your head that your never going to marry forrest, anytime someone has something bad to say about him u start crying.

grow up!

forest is completely over rated, he shouldnt even be mentioned in the same sentence as the other champions. hes beaten 2 fighters worth mentioning in his whole life.

and my OPINION he didnt beat rampage.

he sucks!

all u do is cry on these threads' date=' its so sad.

this is what these forums are for. opinions!

u need to get it threw your head that your never going to marry forrest, anytime someone has something bad to say about him u start crying.

grow up!

forest is completely over rated, he shouldnt even be mentioned in the same sentence as the other champions. hes beaten 2 fighters worth mentioning in his whole life.

and my OPINION he didnt beat rampage.

he sucks![/quote']

Amen, Don't get me wrong, I love what the UFC has done for MMA, but they do not have all the great fighters it pretends to. I can remember when Chuck went to pride in 2004 and got man handled by Rampage, that was the turning point for me. I use to think UFC fighters were untouchable, but after Chuck Liddel, the man who was supposed to go to Pride and win the Middleweight title and lost to Rampage, I lost respect for him. Forrest lost to Tito Ortiz! Come on, who actually thinks this guy is worth a crap? He got lucky against Shogun and Rampage. Forrest sucks and I don't care what anyone else says.

lol....What the F do you think a MMA forum is for' date=' to give praise to all fighters?[/quote']

You should respect the guys that steps in to an octagon and beat the **** out of each other just so you can watch som "entertainment" . Think before you speak..

You should respect the guys that steps in to an octagon and beat the **** out of each other just so you can watch som "entertainment" . Think before you speak..

man STFU. These forums are to praise and to hate. Forrest was a disgrace against Silva.