Sign in to follow this  
crazy_jamaican_lady

Bad days

Lol i might...i'm still thinking about it beause i've had quite a few & if i talk about them it may depress me.
Yeah, I think I already mentioned a bad day in the "Good times" thread lol. I'm gonna start getting depressed too, if I start listing off the bad days I've had.

Whatsup?

meh, just having one of those freaking ****ty days where a lot of different bad things happens.... As soon as i can i?ll leave work, grab my car, drive for an hour and go blow off some steam by shooting.... Cause if not ill probably shoot someone...

meh' date=' just having one of those freaking ****ty days where a lot of different bad things happens.... As soon as i can i?ll leave work, grab my car, drive for an hour and go blow off some steam by shooting.... Cause if not ill probably shoot someone...[/quote']

Lol you sound like my man...i know what you mean though.

Lol you sound like my man...i know what you mean though.

I have to let some steam out once in a while, if not i?ll go crazy. Recently been dumped by my 3 year grilfriend cause "we?re taking differents paths in life". WTF lame excuse is that... You just made me waste 3 years of my life and thats all you could come up with?:mad:

I have to let some steam out once in a while' date=' if not i?ll go crazy. Recently been dumped by my 3 year grilfriend cause "we?re taking differents paths in life". WTF lame excuse is that... You just made me waste 3 years of my life and thats all you could come up with?:mad:[/quote']

Everybody says that:rolleyes:

Everybody says that:rolleyes:

Lol, exactly, thats why i was so pissed.... Well, im leaving work and I?ll go shoot something

Lol what do you shoot? First person to look at you wrong A!:P

Ha, not at all... i have a farm near Buenos Aires, so i usually do some small hunting...

I have to let some steam out once in a while' date=' if not i?ll go crazy. Recently been dumped by my 3 year grilfriend cause "we?re taking differents paths in life". WTF lame excuse is that... You just made me waste 3 years of my life and thats all you could come up with?:mad:[/quote']

Yeah... thats a load of crap dude. What it really means to your girlfriend is that she doesn't really know what she wants out of life. That has happened to me quite a few times. Its even worse when its what you had to deal with... 3 years is a long time.

I had something similar happen to me. I dated this girl for 2 years. The love of my life. I even asked her dad permission to marry her. Needless to say, it was serious. Anyways, out of the blue, one night while I'm at work she calls me and says that we should start seeing other people. After some right proper verbal prodding I find out she's been sleeping with some dude that she barely knew, a coworker at her job. What makes it even worse is that she and I never slept together... we were waiting to get married first (as per her request). Needless to say, I grabbed a bottle of Jack and drowned my sorrows. To this day I still hate her.

I don't even want to post anything on this thread. I'm just feeling down reading it. :(

I'm sorry for all the crap people are going through. Relationships suck. :mad:

I don't even want to post anything on this thread. I'm just feeling down reading it. :(

I'm sorry for all the crap people are going through. Relationships suck. :mad:

Yes... yes they do. Being single for a year and counting has been the smartest thing I've ever done.

That's her way of saying you have a small peter.

haha, just playin' man, look at the bright side, you boned her more times then anyone ever will most likely, her path is that she wants to be a hizz****, and now you can come and go as you please, and not have to answer or hear here complain anymore. Your better off having blue balls then no balls. ;) Cheer up son, it's not the end of the world, she's the one who lost in the end, not you.

Your better off having blue balls then no balls. ;)

Speaking of blue balls, that was a "bad day" for me, the first time a girl was polishing the old tool, and her mom knocked on the door of my friends house and she had to go. I heard about blue balls b4 that, never really knew the pain of it though. And the second time I ever got dome the girl had braces and she cut my d!ck!!!! lol, I'm not even making this $hit up!!!

At least it wasn't the "Its not you, its me" thing.

Lemme guess' date=' she was using more hand then mouth, no lubrication, chaffing sets in, and turned your Peter into a redhead.[/quote']

Rub burn? I've heard of RUG burn' date=' but RUB burn? DAMN!!! She musta had some serious friction goin' on!!![/quote']

She thought it would be cute to just leave my "little fella" still in my pants while she got to work on him... Eventually it got to the point where it didn't feel good and actually hurt so I made her quit. I got her in the "full mount" for that one! ;)

At least it wasn't the "Its not you' date=' its me" thing.[/quote']

Agh, i just simply hate that line....

She thought it would be cute to just leave my "little fella" still in my pants while she got to work on him... Eventually it got to the point where it didn't feel good and actually hurt so I made her quit. I got her in the "full mount" for that one! ;)

Dam man thats just mean treating your "little fella" like that... at least you learned the lesson, the hard way but you learned it...hahah

I have had a bad 3 weeks now due to SMOG tests!I went to smog my car and was told i need a new gas cap and a OXYGEN sensor.So i buy a new gas cap and 2 new oxy sensors PRE and POST catylitic converter and install them.So i go back to the smog test station and they say the same crap i need what i just replaced lmao!The people say DRIVE IT so i do that and return 6 times so far to have the same thing said to me DRIVE IT i have put a thousand miles on my car so far trying to pass this smog crap to no avail.It is getting annoying good thing is my tags are good to november but they are arizona plates so i risk getting a ticket driving it due to the fact i live in nevada.It is such a pain in the **** trying to please the slave drivers allways telling people what they need to do to please others seriously.All for a priviledge as they call it but i call it a nesessity to be able to work and get food etc lmao the world is getting so ScrewD!And my clean air makes no diff when you see china and india and other places in the world still poluting lol its a big JOKE this world is....I just wonder why i am being tested by higher powers not humans lol it feals like i am in hell like i did something real bad previously and now i am paying for it by being a american!