i Love me some beer pong. Ballinnnnn.

haha how bout you guys?

Can you elaborate?

Is that the same as sting pong?

lol sorry if im wayyy off track

Can you elaborate?

Is that the same as sting pong?

lol sorry if im wayyy off track

Beer pong is where you have a table, and you fill a bunch of plastic cups up with beer. The ppl stand across from the table, tossing a ping pong ball into the cups. If you make it, ur "opponent" has to drink a cup. Fun game BTW.

Just take free shots at eachother with the ping pong ball from across the table. Shirts up of course.

Freaking hillarious on a white buddy like i said...

When I throw Pimps n h0e's UFC parties at my house, I play Twister with girls wearing lingerie. There's a rule, 1 dude to a Twister mat. Rest have to be girls. Anyone breaks the rules they get their arm broken via kimura.

I know how to throw the sickest parties.. Trust. Thats why everyone always wants to go to my parties. Ive recently had to make a guest list because too many people show up now.

When I throw Pimps n h0e's UFC parties at my house' date=' I play Twister with girls wearing lingerie. There's a rule, 1 dude to a Twister mat. Rest have to be girls. Anyone breaks the rules they get their arm broken via kimura.

I know how to throw the sickest parties.. Trust. Thats why everyone always wants to go to my parties. Ive recently had to make a guest list because too many people show up now.[/quote']

I love this freakin' ****** bag...

One my family members came up with this game (Or by word of mouth) called "President's and ****s" pretty simplistic, but I prefer to just chill with music and my brew, I'm content with that. I don't drink to get F'ed up, I just drink to enjoy the company and atmosphere, and catch a good buzz.