Sign in to follow this  
kidd1

What's your name mean?

mine is a basketball player as most of you would know.

Used to really like him when I was younger.

It's was always more about the assist opposed to the 2pts for me :P

Mine is short for Hack Benjamins, and I will never reveal where it came from!:mad:

BTW, what the hell dude? Dallas traded Devin Harris for Jason Kidd? I am still pissed about that....

Don't ask me about him now, I stole his last name to use as an allias 7 years ago playing video games, he ain't getting it back any time soon either.

NBA is now shown on free to air tv here though, everyone really enjoyed it. The playoffs were awesome to watch live.

Don't ask me about him now' date=' I stole his last name to use as an allias 7 years ago playing video games, he ain't getting it back any time soon either.

NBA is now shown on free to air tv here though, everyone really enjoyed it. The playoffs were awesome to watch live.[/quote']I also use my name for video game purposes. LETS GO DALLAS!!!

dude do youu have xbox live? i swear ive seen that name somewere!
No, I wish. I post on youtube, maybe you've seen me there. Or the Jumpoff.TV website? I dunno, I usually go by HackBenny, but my comp. was hacked (how upsetting) and I just added an 's' to the end when I couldn't access my e-mail.

Let me guess' date=' your ex ex ex gf gave you your name? :P[/quote']

negative, i actually came up with this name when i joined the TUF forum. GO HARD i thought gave a nice representation of me. fighters GO HARD.. rappers be GOING HARD.. so i became GO HARD and now im the famous GH!!! q; D

negative' date=' i actually came up with this name when i joined the TUF forum. GO HARD i thought gave a nice representation of me. fighters GO HARD.. rappers be GOING HARD.. so i became GO HARD and now im the famous GH!!! q; D[/quote']

I'll believe that a hot girl gave it to you if you want?

No' date=' I wish. I post on youtube, maybe you've seen me there. Or the Jumpoff.TV website? I dunno, I usually go by HackBenny, but my comp. was hacked (how upsetting) and I just added an 's' to the end when I couldn't access my e-mail.[/quote']

yeah maybe i have

Fan of the Polish Experiment Krzysztof Soszynski, good with his striking capabilities, and will continue to develop, needs to focus on his ground game, but anyhow I changed his nickname up a bit, evolving it into "PolishKOExperience" because it is surely must be an experience and force to be reckoned with. I through the KO in the middle because he's prone and prefers stand up. So, it's sort of obvious, but it still explains it better.

My name comes from the liner notes of a Queen Album' date=' more specifically, the Innuendo album. Steve Howe played guest guitar on a song and they credited it as, "Steve Howe - wandering minstrel guitar"[/quote']

Queen sucks hummingbird balls.

My name comes from the liner notes of a Queen Album' date=' more specifically, the Innuendo album. Steve Howe played guest guitar on a song and they credited it as, "Steve Howe - wandering minstrel guitar"[/quote']

That's cool. :)

Your name reminds me of that poem from the Fellowship of the Ring, too:

All that is gold does not glitter,

Not all those who wander are lost

The old that is strong does not wither,

Deep roots are not reached by the frost

From the ashes a fire shall be woken,

A light from the shadows will spring

Renewed shall be sword that was broken,

The crownless again shall be king

Your name reminds me of that poem from the Fellowship of the Ring' date=' too:

[i']All that is gold does not glitter,

The crownless again shall be king[/i]

NERD ALERT!!

nerds-demotivational-poster-1221603621.jpg

HaHa Just kidding Jade

Your name reminds me of that poem from the Fellowship of the Ring' date=' too:

[i']All that is gold does not glitter,

The crownless again shall be king[/i]

Yes, I'm a fan of Lord Of The Rings too. I always like the concept of "Strider" (Aragorn).

denotes initiation into the knowledges of good and truth, is because it was a boundary of the land of Canaan. That all the boundaries of that land signified things that are first and last of the Lord's kingdom, and those also that are first and last of His church, and thus those that are first and last of the celestial and spiritual things which constitute His kingdom and His church, may be seen above (AC 1585, 1866, 4116, 4240). Hence the -------, because it was a boundary, signified initiation into the knowledges of good and truth, for these are first; and at last, when the man becomes a church, or a kingdom of the Lord, they become last.

denotes initiation into the knowledges of good and truth' date=' is because it was a boundary of the land of Canaan. That all the boundaries of that land signified things that are first and last of the Lord's kingdom, and those also that are first and last of His church, and thus those that are first and last of the celestial and spiritual things which constitute His kingdom and His church, may be seen above (AC 1585, 1866, 4116, 4240). Hence the -------, because it was a boundary, signified initiation into the knowledges of good and truth, for these are first; and at last, when the man becomes a church, or a kingdom of the Lord, they become last.[/quote']

That's what Kang means? :eek:

Mine's just a little ode to the greatest boxer that will ever live. Pretty self explanatory too I guess.

What does thebutterflybee have to do with Mike Tyson?

J/K, I'm being a *****!

Well' date=' quite simply, I am the 1st and biggest Brock Lesnar fan you will ever meet, and I don't mean big in size.[/quote']

I always wondered what yours might have meant... :rolleyes: