Sign in to follow this  
WVU0507

Worst looking fighter after being KO'D

if u look at Rich Franklins face after Anderson demolished him with knees... Franklins nose was sideways.

That was an epic tko, that was the first time i seen a champion, like Franklin, be dominated from start to finish.

Gonzaga looked bad after Carwin was done with him. Also, would say Bisping after Hendo laid him out. LOL, i think he is still there laying on the mat.

Rich Franklins huge left straight to Nate Quarrys chin was brutal.

Favorite fighters

DAVE HUCKABA

RICH FRANKLIN

ANDERSON SILVA

QUINTON JACKSON

JAIME JARA

JAMES IRVIN

URIJAH FABER

GINA CARANO

FORREST GRIFFIN

LYOTO MACHIDA

Who was that guy a couple seasons back on the tuf try outs that let out that def screech when he got knocked out then laid there making sounds like you hear in those police vids when someone gets shoot.

but yeah i would have to say Cro Crop, i would have sware it f'd some stuff in his leg up mine hurt just watching it.

Tommy Speer when he got KO'd by Rumble.

I remember in the early UFC days, a fighter was getting beat up, and he fell against the cage, and his opponent kicked his teeth into the crowd. I was in awe. I wish I could remember the names...

Evan's high kick on Salmon was sweet.

Hendo's KO of Bisping...curl them toes buddy

Rampage on Silva (not the blood Silva drew from Rampage like in the previous bouts, but Page was still only just rocked, not unconscious, toes in the air...lmao)

And I think it was Rivera KO'ing Kendall Grove...Grove got mauled.

Some nice ones outside the UFC too, but thats a whole new thread..lol.

Evan's high kick on Salmon was sweet.

Hendo's KO of Bisping...curl them toes buddy

Rampage on Silva (not the blood Silva drew from Rampage like in the previous bouts' date=' but Page was still only just rocked, not unconscious, toes in the air...lmao)

And I think it was Rivera KO'ing Kendall Grove...Grove got mauled.

Some nice ones outside the UFC too, but thats a whole new thread..lol.[/quote']

Yea man that Evans high kick was killer,Salman was like timberrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr lol

Matt linland after being ko'd by Vitor Belfort in his last fight' date=' matt looked dead, it took 3 minutes till he came too, watch out for another franklin ko[/quote']

Oh god yeh.. I remember that one like it was yesterday, i felt really bad for Lindland, as did pretty much everyone there. And so did Vitor!!! Vitor thought he had killed him, he was ****ttttting himself lol. I got abit worried for him for a second, iv never seen anyone out like that and for that long in ages...

Who was that guy a couple seasons back on the tuf try outs that let out that def screech when he got knocked out then laid there making sounds like you hear in those police vids when someone gets shoot. /QUOTE]

I think the guy you mean was called Dan Simmler. He got KO'd by Matt Riddle about 10secs into the 2nd rd.

I remember in the early UFC days' date=' a fighter was getting beat up, and he fell against the cage, and his opponent kicked his teeth into the crowd. I was in awe. I wish I could remember the names...[/quote']

I think this was when Gerard Gordeau kicked Teila Tui in the face. Gordeau, apparently, fought his next two bouts that night with two of Tuis' teeth embedded in his right foot.

Who was that guy a couple seasons back on the tuf try outs that let out that def screech when he got knocked out then laid there making sounds like you hear in those police vids when someone gets shoot. /QUOTE]

I think the guy you mean was called Dan Simmler. He got KO'd by Matt Riddle about 10secs into the 2nd rd.

I think this was when Gerard Gordeau kicked Teila Tui in the face. Gordeau' date=' apparently, fought his next two bouts that night with two of Tuis' teeth embedded in his right foot.[/quote']The guy was sitting on his **** when he got his teeth knocked out. He was also fat as hell, if that helps at all...

James Thompson after his fight with Kimbo. His ear almost came off, it was so damaged:

http://sportswrap.berecruited.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/mma.jpg

One of the most disgusting things I've ever seen.

But the award goes to Yoshihiro Takayama after the fight with Don Frye. That was the most brutal slaughter in MMA ever. The guy's face didn't resemble a human being:

http://ko.susumug.com/pride/020623/susumu24.jpg

James Thompson after his fight with Kimbo. His ear almost came off' date=' it was so damaged:

http://sportswrap.berecruited.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/mma.jpg

One of the most disgusting things

But the award goes to Yoshihiro Takayama after the fight with Don Frye. That was the most brutal slaughter in MMA ever. The guy's face didn't resemble a human being:

http://ko.susumug.com/pride/020623/susumu24.jpg[/quote']

Yeah Thomson was hard to watch. Pretty gross. Takayama didn't resemble

a human before the fight either.

Forrest Griffin after The Silva Fight well i guess i didn't really get to see him, Wanderlei knocking out Rampage in between the ropes, and definitely Nate Quarry after R franklin fight.