Sign in to follow this  
Ziggy2525

Why isnt Don Frye In the hall of fame?

DON FRYE-

i mean really why the hell isnt this man in the hall of fame, he had a record of 20-7 he defeated fighters like tank abbot, gary goodridge, and ken shamrock.

The guy could take a punch and his fights were always exciting bouts.He had good stand up, a strong wrestling background, and 2nd degree black belt in judo. He also set the fastest KO in the ufc @ 8 seconds, this was later tied by james Irvin.

I think it would be sweet if he did one last UFC fight and then was inducted into the hall of fame, the guy deserves it.

Anyone else seen his fights or agree with me?

Evan Tanner deserves a spot RIP

Bullsh!!t- He won a vacant title and lost it the following fight. wtf does he deserve a hof for? Being cool? Making Youtube videos? Oh let me guess... becuase he died.

Bullsh!!t- He won a vacant title and lost it the following fight. wtf does he deserve a hof for? Being cool? Making Youtube videos? Oh let me guess... becuase he died.

what an a$$

DING DING DING!!!! You are correct' date=' sir![/quote']

I have to agree with Chemicals on this one. In my eyes, a HOFer has to have done something extraordinary for the sport. For example, Gracie gave the world BJJ, Ken Shamrock was one of the first "faces" of the UFC, Dan Severn made wrestling relevent to MMA, Coleman gave us "ground and pound", Liddell represented the next level of MMA and brought a new face to the UFC, Charles "Mask" Lewis helped promote the sport, and Randy Couture... well... I think his name says it all.

The point is that each of those men helped to establish MMA/UFC in some way.

I would not be surprised if Evan Tanner gets into the HOF, but I don't see it happening anytime soon.

haha' date=' looks like they're giving butterfly kisses, how awsomely gay.[/quote']

Heath Herring. Anyone else see that one? Some Japanese guy actually kissed him. Herring looks puzzled, then disgusted and can't resist just knocking him the F'ck out right then and there.

Right now the number one canidate for the next induction is Matt Hughes.

But they are considering Don Frye, Evan Tanner, and Pat Miletich.

Tito is also a possiblity, but i think he needs one more win in the UFC.

Which is very realistic since he is going to face the old, slow Mark Coleman.

show some respect *****

he had one of the biggest hearts in MMA

never gave up, never quit, and came back from adversity time and time again.

get the **** out of here piece of ****.

Dude you have been banned once because of this, and should learn respect. Keep Evan Tanner's name out of your mouth. You might've not like him as a fighter but you need to stay out of discussions concerning him.