Sign in to follow this  
PakaL

Cris Cyborg sex change?

I am not sure if it is steroids or a sex change but she looks like a guy.Facial bone structure to muscle mass something is fishy with her in my opinion!I could be wrong because she whooped gina and im mad about that in all but i doubt it seriously.It actually looked like a dude was whooping gina not another woman....Any thoughts on this subject?

HAhahah

Yeah Cyborgs build like a dude I wanted Carano to win too but its like Cyborgs took steroids in the past or something she strong as hell.

She is freakishly strong and something is not right about her!Anyways i predict she turns out to be like BROCK the lady no others can compair to unless another freakishly sex changed or steroid head comes up threw the ranks.As it is no other current lady in the division has a chance!

I can't believe someone would come on here and make a stupid statement like that... Cyborg is a woman and has never had a sex change... Whoever said that is an idiot. She has a rather attractive body, with huge arms. But If you have seen her work out, and understand how often she works out, you would understand why her arms are so big. Gina lost and I hate that, but you should not insult someone as great as Cyborg with childish comments like this...

I am not sure if it is steroids or a sex change but she looks like a guy.Facial bone structure to muscle mass something is fishy with her in my opinion!I could be wrong because she whooped gina and im mad about that in all but i doubt it seriously.It actually looked like a dude was whooping gina not another woman....Any thoughts on this subject?

growing up in the slums of brazil would toughen a girl

growing up in the slums of brazil would toughen a girl

America has slums to infact now that all our jobs are found in foriegn countries it will get worse!Soon america will be a 3 world inviornment due to GREED it is getting close to a 2 tier society.Privatized prisons to Drug atticks we have it all in the land of the indentured slaves unless born rich with a trust fund.And i would bet there is a american chick in a prison somewhere in america that would hannibal lector cyborg but you will never see her due to the governments inslavement of citizens.

It is Chris Leben in disguise.

America has slums to infact now that all our jobs are found in foriegn countries it will get worse!Soon america will be a 3 world inviornment due to GREED it is getting close to a 2 tier society.Privatized prisons to Drug atticks we have it all in the land of the indentured slaves unless born rich with a trust fund.And i would bet there is a american chick in a prison somewhere in america that would hannibal lector cyborg but you will never see her due to the governments inslavement of citizens.

Slums in Brazil are way worse than slums in America

sounds like you know this from experience. q; )

funny..... hey where's Nick Diaz right now :P

Dude you got to be kidding me. Brazil's slums are the worse in the world. They need to bring in their army to take out the drug lords there. Regular police won't even go into the slums because they either not dumb enough to go in or they're paid off by the drug lords to stay out.

I agree, it's easy to see she is on roids. Listen to her voice. That only happens to women who take steroids. It was total BS that strike force let her compete and take the the belt.

I agree' date=' it's easy to see she is on roids. Listen to her voice. That only happens to women who take steroids. It was total BS that strike force let her compete and take the the belt.[/quote']

She is a carbon copy of CHINA from wwe ...

Slums in Brazil are way worse than slums in America

Definitely!! I spent a year in Curitiba and traveled to Rio, Sao and other citys while there and trying to compare US slums to Brazils shows you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. FWIW not all Brazilian women are what we typically see on the web, booty shots for the most part, there are lots of muscular women there like Cyborg is. Far as the roids hell I would not doubt it at all, they are easy to get and cheap. Anyone know if she was tested?

i know this isnt the topic but this reminded me. i guess ricky hattons trainer/training partner had a sex change and is wanting to fight women professionally. i personally think he did it so he could be in the headlines for a change. from rob to mercedes i think lol

Definitely!! I spent a year in Curitiba and traveled to Rio' date=' Sao and other citys while there and trying to compare US slums to Brazils shows you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. FWIW not all Brazilian women are what we typically see on the web, booty shots for the most part, there are lots of muscular women there like Cyborg is. Far as the roids hell I would not doubt it at all, they are easy to get and cheap. Anyone know if she was tested?[/quote']

LMAO you really think being poor only happens outside of america what a shame!No matter what i say it will never change a simple mind...By the way go to detroit chicago la phoenix etc they all have ghettos ...

LMAO you really think being poor only happens outside of america what a shame!No matter what i say it will never change a simple mind...By the way go to detroit chicago la phoenix etc they all have ghettos ...

ghettos that need the U.S army to go into just to take order of it? Hardly

LOL what a sel righteous tool you are. You think I don't know slums? You are delusional at best as you have zero idea what my background is. We all know you are supposedly one of the downtrodden masses with a grudge against anyone who has bettered themselves. Junior I have been to, and LIVED IN poverty as bad as your self pitying a$$ has ever seen, difference is I rose above and don't cry about others having everything given to them like you do. Try again pity party!