Sign in to follow this  
kmdsounddotcom

Strike Force Commentary

I don't know their names, but lets first start with why I wasn't able to be on television myself.... I'm not TV ready, I have a beard, I'm tall, and weight about 220 (not fat, just not skinny). For Showtime to think that the commentators they picked are at ALL suitable for what they're doing they're wrong.

A.Shamrock has braces dude... BRACES... Come on, I didn't become a sports caster because I was too tall, now Shamrock is on national television with Braces?!

I don't know their other names, but everything from how the fighters are introduced by the ring announcer to the awkward comments made by the dude with yellow teeth and lame glasses.

one comment I hated

"You're going to need a Tide pen to get rid of that dirty boxing..."

ARE YOU SERIOUS?!

we are spoiled in the UFC people!

the commentator for strikeforce makes me laugh every time they show him talking... you would never expect that voice to come out of that person.. so hilarious.. a little dork with a perfectly deep voice..

I found the "HE'S BLINKING!! HE'S BLINKING!! HE MUST BE HURT!!" comment especially entertaining!
Haha, I found that entertaining aswell.

I was also laughing when I saw Shamrock with the braces. Doesn't he know about Invislign?

It was better then listening to Michael Schiavello yelling "The big kabosh!!!" over and over and over and over again, then saying "The ref just asked him what day it was and he answered Wednesday".

anything is better than hearing roegan's voice. and the other guy yelling "SUPERMAN PUNCH!!" every time someone tries one. wanna talk about dorks?? bruce buffer is the biggest dork of all...

anything is better than hearing roegan's voice. and the other guy yelling "SUPERMAN PUNCH!!" every time someone tries one. wanna talk about dorks?? bruce buffer is the biggest dork of all...

ya the Buffer 360... haha... you have to admit though, strike force is from the early 90's with their production

ya the Buffer 360... haha... you have to admit though' date=' strike force is from the early 90's with their production[/quote']

yeah!! u saw that too!! what a dooooooork.

like we care how he developed the 'spin move'.

DOOOOOORK.

i like their japan style ring entrance and laid back approach to the commentating. roegan is on drugs people. he needs to limit his narcotics to weed only.

yeah!! u saw that too!! what a dooooooork.

like we care how he developed the 'spin move'.

DOOOOOORK.

i like their japan style ring entrance and laid back approach to the commentating. roegan is on drugs people. he needs to limit his narcotics to weed only.

Buffer looked like a dorky mug, but I have to disagree on you calling weed a "narcotic". A narcotic is usually something that is produced from opium. When I see cops on TV calling marijuana a "narcotic", it gets on my nerves a little, because you would think atleast they would be educated.

cops, educated, f*ck man, they are nerds that were picked on in school getting there revenge and that's all there is to it. as for the commentary, mauro renallo, the deep voiced nerd is actually a well known mma commentator with his own radio show on the fight network and mma show on the score in canada. he used to commentate for pride. outside of his stupid trademark, 'yo yo yo and away we go' he's a very good commentator. they didn't utilize enough on the show. the black guy was alrigt with interviews but he was lacking as the primary host. shamrock just flat out sucks, too. they would have been better off to have mauro and bas rutten call it like "pride" did. they did a good job there. as for rogan, he's okay now, i used to hate him. goldberg is awful. the skinless men and the stupid moves that were supposed to be how the fighter could finish the fight were awful. if anything, that ruined the broadcast. there has nevr been a really great fight calling team in mma yet. maybe a toned down mauro and a guy like randy couture or kenny florian would be awesome. my all time dream would be matt serra. i laugh just thinking about his excited voice calling a fight. he's very knowledgeable too. i would love that.

cops' date=' educated, f*ck man, they are nerds that were picked on in school getting there revenge and that's all there is to it. as for the commentary, mauro renallo, the deep voiced nerd is actually a well known mma commentator with his own radio show on the fight network and mma show on the score in canada. he used to commentate for pride. outside of his stupid trademark, 'yo yo yo and away we go' he's a very good commentator. they didn't utilize enough on the show. the black guy was alrigt with interviews but he was lacking as the primary host. shamrock just flat out sucks, too. they would have been better off to have mauro and bas rutten call it like "pride" did. they did a good job there. as for rogan, he's okay now, i used to hate him. goldberg is awful. the skinless men and the stupid moves that were supposed to be how the fighter could finish the fight were awful. if anything, that ruined the broadcast. there has nevr been a really great fight calling team in mma yet. maybe a toned down mauro and a guy like randy couture or kenny florian would be awesome. my all time dream would be matt serra. i laugh just thinking about his excited voice calling a fight. he's very knowledgeable too. i would love that.[/quote']

I'll take Quadros over Ranallo any day. Ranallo is too much drama!

Buffer looked like a dorky mug' date=' but I have to disagree on you calling weed a "narcotic". A narcotic is usually something that is produced from opium. When I see cops on TV calling marijuana a "narcotic", it gets on my nerves a little, because you would think atleast they would be educated.[/quote']

i'm totally with u on that one. still trying to educate my gf who's less than 100 pounds and gets so drunk she can't walk. i was saying rogan needs to stick to only weed. i heard he uses some real powerful narcotics. if u want i can find out more. my brother (a meathead) has some high-class friends who have first-hand experience that could give me the dirt. i don't like to be on the gossip tip, but rogan is too hyped up for me these days. just thinkin about his voice is making me cringe. i'd rather not be a tmz rep though and just leave it alone, personally.

I'm sure Joe does drugs. As for the guy with glasses from Canada I don't know his knowledge on MMA but he just a little too... out there?

Serra would be AWESOME as a commentator, wise **** remarks and everything

If im not mistaken, Im pretty sure I just heard Joe say "BAM! thats the punch that put him on ***** street." on an old episode of UFC Unleashed.

Is that something normal people say?