Sign in to follow this  
ArcaneKnight

If a Prime Keith Hackney (White Karate Guy) Fought in UFC Today. He'd Destroy

This magical hidden bookshelf' date=' does it go all the way to Narnia or Hogwarts?[/quote']

Hahahaha thats got to be one of the funniest posts i've read tonight. Plus 1 to you sir :D

Its a sad state of affairs when a child that lives at home can't trust his own mother and father not to steal his Keith Hackney memerobilia.

You know how many parties I throw? Just about every Friday and Saturday night. Im always playing a UFC event, and BBQ'ing. I leave that stuff out with the hundreds of people at my parties, my entire UFC DVD collection would be gone off the shelf by the end of that night. Thats why I have them locked up in a vault that only I can access. My collections is worth into the 10's of thousands. I got more than half of them signed by all the fighters on the covers. I should have them in display cases, but Ill do that when I move out.

You know how many parties I throw? Just about every Friday and Saturday night. Im always playing a UFC event' date=' and BBQ'ing. I leave that stuff out with the hundreds of people at my parties, my entire UFC DVD collection would be gone off the shelf by the end of that night. Thats why I have them locked up in a vault that only I can access. My collections is worth into the 10's of thousands. I got more than half of them signed by all the fighters on the covers. I should have them in display cases, but Ill do that when I move out.[/quote']

Just to confirm, you're playing UFC DVD's AND BBQ'ing at the same time. And you have hundreds of people at your parties. I've never BBQ'd for that many imaginary people before. Do they have special dietary requirements?

You know how many parties I throw? Just about every Friday and Saturday night. Im always playing a UFC event' date=' and BBQ'ing. I leave that stuff out with the hundreds of people at my parties, my entire UFC DVD collection would be gone off the shelf by the end of that night. Thats why I have them locked up in a vault that only I can access. My collections is worth into the 10's of thousands. I got more than half of them signed by all the fighters on the covers. I should have them in display cases, but Ill do that when I move out.[/quote']

You sound like the coolest person I could ever wish to meet. You must have groupies.

Beer, food, girls, fights. What more could you want? Ask anyone at my school who throws the best parties.. They all tell you I do. I threw a pimps n h03's party for UFC 100. Where the girls got in free if they dressed in lingerie.. I know how to throw a party, trust me.

when you move out from under the bridge and stop eating children. troll. just quit and come back with a new name already. you've been exposed as a fraud and you can't get out of it by lying and telling us about your fantasy world. btw, i think your mom is almost finished with supper, you better go set the table. i bet you do have a 16 yr old girlfriend too, ya liar. If there is one thing that is universally true it's how much teenage girls are attracted to internet nerds with fake fantasy lives. You must be swarmed with ladies on friday and saturday night when you ********** to the bra and panties section of your mom's sears catalogue and dream about ufc parties with hundereds of people.

so what about the first ufc party? f*cking idiot. did your mommy have the first ufc party when you were 2? Maybe you should go back and watch some of those events on DVD you have and then come back a little better informed and not so full of sh*t in a few months.

OMG ROFL

This magical hidden bookshelf' date=' does it go all the way to Narnia or Hogwarts?[/quote']

WTF LOL OMG!!!!

Hahahaha thats got to be one of the funniest posts i've read tonight. Plus 1 to you sir :D

Agreed. I was laughing for a couple mins seriously.

The worst part about this is that you were already caught lying and you keep filling it with more lies... you have got to be the biggest ****ing idiot since... well I dont know.. Probably ever. I am guessing you are gangster and 5'5" and still play cops and robbers with your friend jimmy who is 6.

Just to confirm' date=' you're playing UFC DVD's AND BBQ'ing at the same time. And you have hundreds of people at your parties. I've never BBQ'd for that many imaginary people before. Do they have special dietary requirements?[/quote']

The fact that he has HUNDREDS of people at his parents house is a huge joke. You are just too gangster... what a ****.

You sound like the coolest person I could ever wish to meet. You must have groupies.

LOL yet again I am laughing to the point of my lungs collapsing.

Beer' date=' food, girls, fights. What more could you want? Ask anyone at my school who throws the best parties.. They all tell you I do. I threw a pimps n h03's party for UFC 100. Where the girls got in free if they dressed in lingerie.. I know how to throw a party, trust me.[/quote']

Brilliant. An invite to hang around outside a remedial school asking people if they know where the best parties are!

I remember watching this guy back in the day' date=' and he was the first true American Bad as$. He might not have looked that bad walking into the cage, but as soon as the fight was called on, you could tell he knew how to fight. The way he'd kick his legs around throwing faints ( watch his Emanuel Yarbrough fight to see what Im talking about), like you could just tell he knew how to fight. And he was not somebody you'd want to get in a fight with. He invented the palm strike, and he could knock you flat on your asz with a palm strike, and even knock you out.

This guy was a calculated killer. He wasnt just some sloppy brawler like most of the guys in the early UFC days, he fought way ahead of his time, looking back on it, It's like he was some dude from the future sent back in time to fight people who didnt know how to fight and help evolve the sport. If he fought today, he would be a force.. Especially since there are weight classes now, he used to fight anybody and everybody. He fought, and destroyed the biggest man to ever compete in MMA.. Emanuel Yarbrough, 6'8" 630 lbs.. Imagine what he'd do to Brock Lesnar?

This guy would have easily have been top 5 p4p if he fought today, and I have no idea why he's not in the UFC Hall of Fame. The man is a legend. He could have fought at LHW and HW, since he was already used to fighting HW's. He walked around at 200+ so we could have seen his karate skills put to the test against Lyoto Machida's karate. I'd put my money on Keith just because he would intimidate his opponents with his unorthodox fighting style, he'd shift his weight, kick his legs up back and forth, then attack on a moments notice. Fighters just said to themselves, damn this guy knows how to fight, and were broken down mentally because they know Hackney's will could never be broken.

Id even take Keith Hackney over Anderson Silva. I dont think Anderson would have an answer for Keith's palm strikes and karate style. Keith Hackney would have given Fedor his first true loss, if he was in his prime and fought today, instead of back in the early UFC days. I think he'd school Brock Lesnar in the stand up, and I dont even think Brock would be fast enough to catch him, and take him down.. Keith knew how to deal with bigger fighters, he was elusive and hit with authority.

Go to youtube and watch his fights, especially Emanuel Yarbrough.. Dude is no joke. Royce Gracie is lucky he never had to fight this guy because there would be no legend in Royce Gracie. Had Royce fought him, Gracie Jui Jitsu would not be as big as it is today. This guy could have single handedly destroyed the Gracie Jui Jitsu name. Royce probably said Ill fight anyone but that guy, thats probably why he had to duck out of a few tournaments and conveniently "couldnt continue." Royce Gracie wanted no part of Keith Hackney, he knew Keith was a warrior and wanted no part of his advanced karate. Royce knew he had no answer for it.[/quote']

ArcaneKnight - You are officially a sausage-jockey. You claim to be some UFC genius who has been watching since UFC 1, yet you didn't seem to know that Keith Hackney had been submitted by Royce Gracie at UFC 4. You also can't recognise a piece of footage of Yves Edwards knocking out Josh Thompson, which is one of the most famous knockouts in UFC history. That's bad! But to think it is Silva and Machida is just embarassing!

Also, Keith Hackney really wouldn't do well in the UFC today. He is a talented karate master but he wouldn't even touch Lesnar, how can you use karate on your back.

So, you're 17 years old. And you have been watching UFC since UFC 1 which was in 1993. Did you watch it from your pram, you nimrod?

Beer' date=' food, girls, fights. What more could you want? Ask anyone at my school who throws the best parties.. They all tell you I do. I threw a pimps n h03's party for UFC 100. Where the girls got in free if they dressed in lingerie.. I know how to throw a party, trust me.[/quote']

Yeah okay Hugh Hefner... ****ing idiot LMAO!! You have been made the joke of this forum now. This thread will probably be your burial. The knife is in the draw... remember... DOWN THE ROAD, not ACROSSED THE STREET. No one likes an attention *****.

when you move out from under the bridge and stop eating children. troll. just quit and come back with a new name already. you've been exposed as a fraud and you can't get out of it by lying and telling us about your fantasy world. btw' date=' i think your mom is almost finished with supper, you better go set the table. i bet you do have a 16 yr old girlfriend too, ya liar. If there is one thing that is universally true it's how much teenage girls are attracted to internet nerds with fake fantasy lives. You must be swarmed with ladies on friday and saturday night when you ********** to the bra and panties section of your mom's sears catalogue and dream about ufc parties with hundereds of people.[/quote']

PWN3D

Go to youtube and watch his fights' date=' especially Emanuel Yarbrough.. Dude is no joke. [b']Royce Gracie is lucky he never had to fight this guy because there would be no legend in Royce Gracie. Had Royce fought him, Gracie Jui Jitsu would not be as big as it is today. This guy could have single handedly destroyed the Gracie Jui Jitsu name.[/b] Royce probably said Ill fight anyone but that guy, thats probably why he had to duck out of a few tournaments and conveniently "couldnt continue." Royce Gracie wanted no part of Keith Hackney, he knew Keith was a warrior and wanted no part of his advanced karate. Royce knew he had no answer for it.

I haven't read all the posts so someone may have already pointed this out, but he did fight Royce Gracie..........and lost....in about 5 minutes.

I have every single UFC event on DVD kid. If you saw my collection you would think you died and gone to heaven.. I got my own book shelf that spins you into a hidden room that has my entire collection on display. I dont leave my stuff out' date=' because I know they'll somehow end up missing. Cant trust anyone nowadays. People are thieves.[/quote']yea sorry to say Arcane. but Kieth got his **** handed to him by the smallest and weakest of the Gracie Brothers. and Keith had like 80 pounds on Gracie. face it he Got OWNED. lol maybe you should ask Dana white this question at UFC 102 so he can school your **** infront of Everyone. yea yeah! then we can youtube it just to show how much he RAPED you. GG NO RE

Lol dude you've gotta be one of the saddest lamest person thats been on this site today. Nothing you said made any sense.

i just wanted to bring this gong show back to the attention of anyone online posting right now that might be getting influenced by the arcane knight. read and enjoy. i doubt you will find anything to be funnier than this troll.

I remember watching this guy back in the day' date=' and he was the first true American Bad as$. He might not have looked that bad walking into the cage, but as soon as the fight was called on, you could tell he knew how to fight. The way he'd kick his legs around throwing faints ( watch his Emanuel Yarbrough fight to see what Im talking about), like you could just tell he knew how to fight. And he was not somebody you'd want to get in a fight with. He invented the palm strike, and he could knock you flat on your asz with a palm strike, and even knock you out.

This guy was a calculated killer. He wasnt just some sloppy brawler like most of the guys in the early UFC days, he fought way ahead of his time, looking back on it, It's like he was some dude from the future sent back in time to fight people who didnt know how to fight and help evolve the sport. If he fought today, he would be a force.. Especially since there are weight classes now, he used to fight anybody and everybody. He fought, and destroyed the biggest man to ever compete in MMA.. Emanuel Yarbrough, 6'8" 630 lbs.. Imagine what he'd do to Brock Lesnar?

This guy would have easily have been top 5 p4p if he fought today, and I have no idea why he's not in the UFC Hall of Fame. The man is a legend. He could have fought at LHW and HW, since he was already used to fighting HW's. He walked around at 200+ so we could have seen his karate skills put to the test against Lyoto Machida's karate. I'd put my money on Keith just because he would intimidate his opponents with his unorthodox fighting style, he'd shift his weight, kick his legs up back and forth, then attack on a moments notice. Fighters just said to themselves, damn this guy knows how to fight, and were broken down mentally because they know Hackney's will could never be broken.

Id even take Keith Hackney over Anderson Silva. I dont think Anderson would have an answer for Keith's palm strikes and karate style. Keith Hackney would have given Fedor his first true loss, if he was in his prime and fought today, instead of back in the early UFC days. I think he'd school Brock Lesnar in the stand up, and I dont even think Brock would be fast enough to catch him, and take him down.. Keith knew how to deal with bigger fighters, he was elusive and hit with authority.

Go to youtube and watch his fights, especially Emanuel Yarbrough.. Dude is no joke. Royce Gracie is lucky he never had to fight this guy because there would be no legend in Royce Gracie. Had Royce fought him, Gracie Jui Jitsu would not be as big as it is today. This guy could have single handedly destroyed the Gracie Jui Jitsu name. Royce probably said Ill fight anyone but that guy, thats probably why he had to duck out of a few tournaments and conveniently "couldnt continue." Royce Gracie wanted no part of Keith Hackney, he knew Keith was a warrior and wanted no part of his advanced karate. Royce knew he had no answer for it.[/quote']

Whatever you bandwagon fan!

I haven't read all the posts so someone may have already pointed this out' date=' but he did fight Royce Gracie..........and lost....in about 5 minutes.[/quote']

yeah...I noticed this too LOL

further proof that ArcaneKnight has no idea wtf he's talking about and hasn't been around long enough to follow the sport since the beginning

Royce Gracie is lucky he never had to fight this guy because there would be no legend in Royce Gracie. Had Royce fought him' date=' Gracie Jui Jitsu would not be as big as it is today. [/quote']

Ive been watching MMA since UFC 1.

This is the part where arcaneknight makes himself look like an idiot for the Nth time.

The ironic part is that Royce Gracie is as big as he is today BECAUSE he beat Hackney.

Not only did Royce beat him, but it was a complete 1 sided fight.

I already told you kids.. Royce only took this fight because he found out Keith shattered his hands in the Emmanuel fight. He didnt have time to fully recover so his striking was limited, his submission defense was also limited due to his hand injury.

You kids need to give Keith Hackney the respect he deserves. MMA wouldnt be where it is today if it wasnt for Keith Hackney. He was an embassador for the sport, a true enervator, and intoduced Karate to America, and showed just how devastating it could be. Proved you can take on a 6'8" 620 lb giant with his proven techniques and fighting systems.

I already told you kids.. Royce only took this fight because he found out Keith shattered his hands in the Emmanuel fight. He didnt have time to fully recover so his striking was limited' date=' his submission defense was also limited due to his hand injury.

You kids need to give Keith Hackney the respect he deserves. MMA wouldnt be where it is today if it wasnt for Keith Hackney. He was an embassador for the sport, a true enervator, and intoduced Karate to America, and showed just how devastating it could be. Proved you can take on a 6'8" 620 lb giant with his proven techniques and fighting systems.[/quote']

oh dear god

first off: -1 at trying to cover your **** to make it look like you know what you're talking about

second: You're trying to say Royce WOULDN'T have fought him if he didn't break his hand even though Royce fought him at UFC 4 and Hackney broke his hand at UFC 3. LOL?

Fail.

I mixed up the Gracie's, I thought it was a different Gracie that fought Keith, then I remembered after I went back and watched my DVD that it was in fact Royce. But he clearly took advantage of Keith's disadvantage, and pounced on a wounded animal that couldnt defend itself.

I dont care what anybody says.. A prime Royce Gracie would have wanted NO PART of a 100% Keith Hackney.. An injury free Keith Hackney is one of the scariest fighters to ever fight in the octagon.

An injury free Keith Hackney is one of the scariest fighters to ever fight in the octagon.

Excuse me sir, your stupid is showing again, please tuck it back in. Thank you.

So when is this guy getting banned?

Seriously? When the **** is this idiot getting banned? I am betting Chemicals sperm have more meaning then this guys life. And... well coming from chemicals they probably dont have much meaning... but you get the idea.

I second that. This guy is just a retard!!!

Well, its official.....ArcaneKnight you are a f*cking idiot and the only reason you are posting these retarded threads is to get a rise out of people with common sense. After reading your comments on Lyoto Machida "band wagon" jumpers, then this thread, that is the only assumption one can make. Then I went ahead and read the "ArcaneKnight is a homosexual" thread and pretty much agreed with EVERYTHING that EVERYONE said. People like you need to leave this forum for people who actually want to discuss "relevant" MMA topics. Keith Hackney wasn't relevant back then (Royce proved it) and he isn't relevant now. I don't know if you're just some kid who picked up the DVD of UFC 1 and picked your favorite fighter out of the tournament, but you don't know jack sh*t. Go sit in a corner and cut yourself.

Get off eachothers nuts... Just because he commented and said he laughed at one of your jokes' date=' doesnt mean you have to start swinging by his nuts and laugh at something he says when you know you really didnt laugh at all...

OMG BRO YOURE SO FUNNY...

OMG BRO YOURE SOO FUNNY TOO.. LOL

SUP.. A/S/L?

Go somewhere with that you nerds. [/quote']

haha.

there is a reason hackneys name starts with hack, but this comment was funny.

I mixed up the Gracie's' date=' I thought it was a different Gracie that fought Keith, then I remembered after I went back and watched my DVD that it was in fact Royce. But he clearly took advantage of Keith's disadvantage, and pounced on a wounded animal that couldnt defend itself.

I dont care what anybody says.. A prime Royce Gracie would have wanted NO PART of a 100% Keith Hackney.. An injury free Keith Hackney is one of the scariest fighters to ever fight in the octagon.[/quote']

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

you mixed it up but went back and watched it on your DVD and then saw the part where Royce took advantage of his broken hand from fighting Emmanuel earlier, right?

EXCEPT, he fought Emmanuel in UFC 3 and Royce fought a FRESH Keith Hackney at UFC 4.

HOLY **** you are just digging yourself even deeper.

Admit you don't know ****.

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

you mixed it up but went back and watched it on your DVD and then saw the part where Royce took advantage of his broken hand from fighting Emmanuel earlier' date=' right?

EXCEPT, he fought Emmanuel in UFC 3 and Royce fought a FRESH Keith Hackney at UFC 4.

Admit you don't know ****.[/quote']

Wh-wh-wh-wh-whaaaaammmmmyyyyy!

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

you mixed it up but went back and watched it on your DVD and then saw the part where Royce took advantage of his broken hand from fighting Emmanuel earlier' date=' right?

Admit you don't know ****.[/quote']

He fought him a month or 2 after.. You cant fully recover and begin training after a shattered hand..It just doesnt happen. Not enough time to heal and get back in fighting shape.

Royce knew this and took advantage of his diar situation.. But being the warrior that Keith was, he still showed up to fight and didnt let the fans down. Because what would a UFC tournament have been without The Giant Killer in it?

Royce would've got destroyed by a fully healed 100% Keith Hackney..Royce made sure he caught him at the lowest point in his career.. Only way he could win. Simple as that.

The funny thing is that he wasn't even really a Karate fighter but a TKD fighter, not even that could you get right my dear AK.

And thinking he is among the badest guy's ever in MMA, is just so laughable you just don't know what to do. The man has a 2-2 record with first 2 W against hacks and then he fought to real fighters and lost to both, after that even he realised that he had nothing in MMA to do.

And that my friend is why he's name so precisely represents what he is, namely a hack.

The funny thing is that he wasn't even really a Karate fighter but a TKD fighter' date=' not even that could you get right my dear AK.

And thinking he is among the badest guy's ever in MMA, is just so laughable you just don't know what to do. The man has a 2-2 record with first 2 W against hacks and then he fought to real fighters and lost to both, after that even he realised that he had nothing in MMA to do.

And that my friend is why he's name so precisely represents what he is, namely a hack.[/quote']

It's understandable that you wouldn't recognize Hackney's style as karate since he practically reinvented it from the ground up. As AK pointed out earlier, just look at his footwork. He was truly ahead of his time. Hackney karate is probably the most versatile martial art there is, and yet it is painfully underrated by fans today. Most fighters just don't have the patience to put in the time it takes to master Hackney karate so instead they take the quick and easy way out with Muy Thai and Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. But these get-rich-quick fighting styles are woefully inadequate against a skilled practitioner of Hackney Karate.

it's understandable that you wouldn't recognize hackney's style as karate since he practically reinvented it from the ground up. As ak pointed out earlier' date=' just look at his footwork. He was truly ahead of his time. Hackney karate is probably the most versatile martial art there is, and yet it is painfully underrated by fans today. Most fighters just don't have the patience to put in the time it takes to master hackney karate so instead they take the quick and easy way out with muy thai and brazilian jiu jitsu. But these get-rich-quick fighting styles are woefully inadequate against a skilled practitioner of hackney karate.[/quote']

lol

It's understandable that you wouldn't recognize Hackney's style as karate since he practically reinvented it from the ground up. As AK pointed out earlier' date=' just look at his footwork. He was truly ahead of his time. Hackney karate is probably the most versatile martial art there is, and yet it is painfully underrated by fans today. Most fighters just don't have the patience to put in the time it takes to master Hackney karate so instead they take the quick and easy way out with Muy Thai and Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. But these get-rich-quick fighting styles are woefully inadequate against a skilled practitioner of Hackney Karate.[/quote']

Are you jumping on the ArcaneKnights bandwagon? Watch out - unless you liked him from day 1 he will have a problem with that.

Are you jumping on the ArcaneKnights bandwagon? Watch out - unless you liked him from day 1 he will have a problem with that.

That cracked me up! :D

Guilty as charged. What can I say, he's grown on me.

Its a sad state of affairs when a child that lives at home can't trust his own mother and father not to steal his Keith Hackney memerobilia.

Just reading through this thread because it was so funny the other day and that comment is still f*cking hilarious haha im still laughing

Brilliant. An invite to hang around outside a remedial school asking people if they know where the best parties are!

Haha still laughing about this quote also haha..Hall of fame material

I do agree that keith is a bad **** but those were different days of the ufc. Also He did not invent the "palm strike" he was training in american kenpo taught by tom saviano, thats where he learned it. He still is a badass today, but a little to old to be fighting in the ufc now.

I saw that Youtube video, Keith Hackney is the man. Wow, I thought at first that this thread was just a prank (you know - Borat kind) but now I know I was wrong. Keith Hackney is the beast.

What did I ever do? Of course this is my opinion' date=' I am allowed to state it. But I think a Prime Keith Hackney would be one of the best fighters today. He'd give Anderson Silva, Lyoto Machida, and Brock Lesnar all a run for their money.

Keith Hackney is the reason why Lyoto is a UFC champion today, with his karate. I bet Keith Hackney inspired Lyoto to start training karate in the first place. Keith helped the sport evolve as a whole. Forced other fighters to train and get better if they wanted to compete with him, win the tournament, and become champion. He helped mold MMA into what it is today.[/quote']

what you do is constantly contradict yourself and constantly post retarded threads.. about how Kimbo would be UFC champ if he coulda woulda shoulda not lost to Seth.. and BS like that... your annoying.. first you say you cant afford your brother BJJ classes so you buy him unidsputed... but then you say you got a BB in BJJ in 6 months... i mean come on you should have your own school or atleast give your bro some free private classes... your just an idiot..

Keith Hackney would get raped by BJ Penn.

Or Miguel Torres..

Hell the top Flyweight in the world would deeee stroyyy himmmm

Wow you troll.. Keith Hackney would kill Miguel Torres and BJ Penn and any other flyweight at the same time. Keith fought a guy that weighed more than the entire WEC flyweight division combined.. So dont come in here with that BS you troll.

Wow you troll.. Keith Hackney would kill Miguel Torres and BJ Penn and any other flyweight at the same time. Keith fought a guy that weighed more than the entire WEC flyweight division combined.. So dont come in here with that BS you troll.

Well aint that the pot calling the kettle black.....

In the Cage.....troll vs troll......

Either way the winner is a loser.....

Oh and yes BJ would kill hackney. He would have him in an armbar so fast it would make your head spin off that 9yr old body.....