Sign in to follow this  
Indiglow

ArcaneKnight: Trolling or just dumb?

Is ArcaneKnight REALLY as dumb as the following things below show or is he a troll? You decide.

He Wrote-

Ive been a fan of Machida and Anderson since day 1, even after Andersons fluke losses in Pride. Been a fan of Anderson's ever since I saw

him end a fight with an elbow uppercut. Never turned my back on him since.

Lechero Responded with

You said that you supported Silva even after his losses in pride. How were you a fan of Silva since day one, when that elbow uppercut was way after his pride days.

Anderson Silva's famous uppercut elbow was against Tony Fryklund which put Anderson Silva at 15-4 in his career. That's 19 fights into anderson silva's career. But yet he's been a fan since "day 1" and then openly admits he's been a fan since this uppercut....

The ironic part of this is that ArcaneKnight posted this in a thread he made entitled "I'm Getting Tired of All You Fake Bandwagon Jumping MMA Fans"

ArcaneKnight then claims he's been following UFC since UFC 1. He makes a claim that Keith Hackney would destroy Royce Gracie if they ever fought. The ironic part?

They did fight at UFC 4 in which Gracie won.

After being confronted with this, he then goes on to claim he thought it was another Gracie. And yet Hackney has never fought another Gracie in his career.....

To dig himself even deeper, he then backs up his claim with this:

I already told you kids.. Royce only took this fight because he found out Keith shattered his hands in the Emmanuel fight. He didnt have time to fully recover so his striking was limited, his submission defense was also limited due to his hand injury.

It's then pointed out that Keith Hackney fought Royce in UFC 4 and fought Emmanuel at UFC 3.

Folling since UFC 1 eh? yeah....

He then goes on to dig himself further into the hole by saying that he still had a broken hand at UFC 4, even though Keith Hackney had beaten Joe Son at UFC 4 prior to fighting Royce Gracie due to the infamous groin punches with his right hand (the one that was broken before) further proving the point that Keith had full use of his hand and that it was healed well enough to land strikes with a closed fist.

As if he didn't already openly admit he knows nothing about the sport, he then goes on to claim he's earned a Black Belt in BJJ in 6 months. Keep in mind even BJ Penn took 3 1/2 years to get his and that's considered EXTREMELY fast.

ArcaneKnight claims the feat 7 times faster than BJ Penn himself.

Is this the case of someone who's mentally diluted and just started watching the sport a few months ago and decided to jump on the MMA bandwagon just recently...?

or a clever troll?

You decide.

I have been a fan of Anderson SIlva since day 1, just check my sig. And what I meant was, I became a fan of his striking after his elbow uppertcut knockout. He is a blackbelt in jui jitsu you know? I was always a fan of Anderson Silva, I have been since day 1. But that elbow uppercut is what officially made me a fan of his striking.

Everything else I have backed up with facts. No need to get on my case because most of you are in denial. I understand the truth hurts, but denial is the first sign someone cant accept the truth.

I think he is like 12 years old and likes the attention he gets on here. He is actually kind of funny and yes he did say he got his BJJ black belt in 6 mos. I can actually find out who he really is if you guys want. The IT guy where I work does that all the time and totally calls people out.

I have been a fan of Anderson SIlva since day 1' date=' just check my sig. And what I meant was, I became a fan of his striking after his elbow uppertcut knockout. He is a blackbelt in jui jitsu you know? I was always a fan of Anderson Silva, I have been since day 1. But that elbow uppercut is what officially made me a fan of his striking.

Everything else I have backed up with facts. No need to get on my case because most of you are in denial. I understand the truth hurts, but denial is the first sign someone cant accept the truth.[/quote']

Do you drink your own urine?

I'm hoping he's a troll; if not we're all going to have to send him the keys to our cars, deeds for our houses and our loved ones, as he owns us all. Don't worry, all the valuables should be safe in that vault of his. Probably guarded by his 360 trained brother with the incredible thumb strength.

he is a stupid tool bag more then likely still living in his parents basement with nothing better to do then sit on here and fantasize that he is a fight, btw awesome thread this guy is a straight up d0uch3 i think to one up him no one should reply to any of his dumba$$ threads anymore

I have been a fan of Anderson SIlva since day 1' date=' just check my sig. And what I meant was, I became a fan of his striking after his elbow uppertcut knockout. He is a blackbelt in jui jitsu you know? I was always a fan of Anderson Silva, I have been since day 1. But that elbow uppercut is what officially made me a fan of his striking.

Everything else I have backed up with facts. No need to get on my case because most of you are in denial. I understand the truth hurts, but denial is the first sign someone cant accept the truth.[/quote']

1) How does the statement of liking him since day 1 being in your sig prove anything?

2) What exactly is "day 1"?

3) What does him being a blackbelt in jui jitsu have to do with anything?

You kids are dumb, I know every single submission in existence and can execute them with ease. I am well deserving of my blackbelt, and how fast I got it just goes to show how skilled I am in the discipline. I would submit any of you within a matter of seconds if we ever rolled.

Dont be mad because I understand mixed martial arts and am highly skilled in the sport. I could go to any Gracie Jui Jitsu Academy and submit every instructor there. I dont care what Gracie it is, I can transition into 10 different submissions in a matter of 10-15 seconds. And once I get you locked in one, you arent getting out of it. Its as simple as that. Im a highly trained professional. Been watching MMA since UFC 1, I think I know what Im talking about.

You kids are dumb' date=' I know every single submission in existence and can execute them with ease. I am well deserving of my blackbelt, and how fast I got it just goes to show how skilled I am in the discipline. I would submit any of you within a matter of seconds if we ever rolled.

Dont be mad because I understand mixed martial arts and am highly skilled in the sport. I could go to any Gracie Jui Jitsu Academy and submit every instructor there. I dont care what Gracie it is, I can transition into 10 different submissions in a matter of 10-15 seconds. And once I get you locked in one, you arent getting out of it. Its as simple as that. Im a highly trained professional. Been watching MMA since UFC 1, I think I know what Im talking about.[/quote']

Stop trolling already.

You kids are dumb' date=' I know every single submission in existence and can execute them with ease. I am well deserving of my blackbelt, and how fast I got it just goes to show how skilled I am in the discipline. I would submit any of you within a matter of seconds if we ever rolled.

Dont be mad because I understand mixed martial arts and am highly skilled in the sport. I could go to any Gracie Jui Jitsu Academy and submit every instructor there. I dont care what Gracie it is, I can transition into 10 different submissions in a matter of 10-15 seconds. And once I get you locked in one, you arent getting out of it. Its as simple as that. Im a highly trained professional. Been watching MMA since UFC 1, I think I know what Im talking about.[/quote']

knowing every single Submission with ease probably earns you a orange belt... thats not the hard part of jui jitsu..

When you become a UFC champ, can I put you in my sig? Or will you call me out if I do that?

who gives a ****, i wud just drive my car over you! transition outa that u P R I C K!

When you become a UFC champ' date=' can I put you in my sig? Or will you call me out if I do that?[/quote']

Nope you have to be my fan right now.. Because when I become champ I dont want nobody that wasnt there since day 1 being my fan. Ill look at you as a fake bandwagon hopping MMA fan. Dont put me in your sig when it happens either.

EDIT and the brown joby.. If you tried to do that I would legally be allowed to use my hands (which are registered as deadly weapons btw) and immobilize you by any means necessary. Im not someone you want to threaten. Im probably the last person you'd ever want to meet face to face when I have a problem with you. Besides I know how to take the brunt of a car impact, I will roll off and over the windshield land on my feet, then proceed to drag you out of your car, and knock you out, or break both of your arms so you cant drive a car for atleast 6 months. Please dont test me.

He is Trolling. He even had a forum stating that he "couldnt affor to put his brother through karate so he bought him the video game UFC undisputed 2009 to learn from"

People pleeze just stop paying attention to this idiot. It has been proven that he is an idiot many times over. If you stop giving him the rise he's looking for, maybe the lil leprechaun will go away.

He is Trolling. He even had a forum stating that he "couldnt affor to put his brother through karate so he bought him the video game UFC undisputed 2009 to learn from"

People pleeze just stop paying attention to this idiot. It has been proven that he is an idiot many times over. If you stop giving him the rise he's looking for' date=' maybe the lil leprechaun will go away.[/quote']

isn't trolling worthy of getting banned on these forums?

ArcaneKnight is an idiotic sausage-jockey. Stop claiming that you have been watching MMA since UFC 1, we know you are 17. In 1993 you were probably watching Teletubbies.

You aren't ever going to earn a BJJ black belt. How and when do you train? You are at school and you spend every evening on here trolling.

He also claims he has a 16 year old girlfriend, we might believe you if you didn't spend all evening on this forum.

You also don't have a car, you are 17, **** boy.

ArcaneKnight is an idiotic sausage-jockey. Stop claiming that you have been watching MMA since UFC 1' date=' we know you are 17. In 1993 you were probably watching Teletubbies.

You aren't ever going to earn a BJJ black belt. How and when do you train? You are at school and you spend every evening on here trolling.

He also claims he has a 16 year old girlfriend, we might believe you if you didn't spend all evening on this forum.

You also don't have a car, you are 17, **** boy.[/quote']

Thank you.

lmao this is the funniest ever' date=' wtf r u? Dwight Swrute? lol this kid is ridiculous, Ima fan Arcane go get that Heavy weight gold kiddo its Day 1 LMAO[/quote']

Holy ****! He does sound like Dwight Schrute!!!!!

Its called a Blackberry, I post from my phone all the time. I do it from at school, from at work, while im out eating, the works. Sorry if I actually use technology and dont have to be at my house on the computer in order to post. And I do have my own car.. I got my permit at 15. I train all the time I just post here between workouts and when Im chugging water.

And I personally teach my girlfriend Jui Jitsu.. I roll with her all the time. You'd be surprised with some of the positions I get her in, I dont even have to apply a submission in order to make her tap sometimes.. If you know what I mean. Im livin the life man, what can I say..

There's just a bunch of haters on this site. I never signed up for this.

Is ArcaneKnight REALLY as dumb as the following things below show or is he a troll? You decide.

He Wrote-

Lechero Responded with

Anderson Silva's famous uppercut elbow was against Tony Fryklund which put Anderson Silva at 15-4 in his career. That's 19 fights into anderson silva's career. But yet he's been a fan since "day 1" and then openly admits he's been a fan since this uppercut....

The ironic part of this is that ArcaneKnight posted this in a thread he made entitled "I'm Getting Tired of All You Fake Bandwagon Jumping MMA Fans"

ArcaneKnight then claims he's been following UFC since UFC 1. He makes a claim that Keith Hackney would destroy Royce Gracie if they ever fought. The ironic part?

They did fight at UFC 4 in which Gracie won.

After being confronted with this' date=' he then goes on to claim he thought it was another Gracie. And yet Hackney has never fought another Gracie in his career.....

To dig himself even deeper, he then backs up his claim with this:

It's then pointed out that Keith Hackney fought Royce in UFC 4 and fought Emmanuel at UFC 3.

Folling since UFC 1 eh? yeah....

He then goes on to dig himself further into the hole by saying that he still had a broken hand at UFC 4, even though Keith Hackney had beaten Joe Son at UFC 4 prior to fighting Royce Gracie due to the infamous groin punches with his right hand (the one that was broken before) further proving the point that Keith had full use of his hand and that it was healed well enough to land strikes with a closed fist.

As if he didn't already openly admit he knows nothing about the sport, he then goes on to claim he's earned a Black Belt in BJJ in 6 months. Keep in mind even BJ Penn took 3 1/2 years to get his and that's considered EXTREMELY fast.

ArcaneKnight claims the feat 7 times faster than BJ Penn himself.

Is this the case of someone who's mentally diluted and just started watching the sport a few months ago and decided to jump on the MMA bandwagon just recently...?

or a clever troll?

You decide.[/quote']

I'm glad you know all this stuff man coz I didn't and you just sickened Arkaneknights ****!!!The guy is a pri ck and is only trying to stir up trouble

Its called a Blackberry' date=' I post from my phone all the time. I do it from at school, from at work, while im out eating, the works. Sorry if I actually use technology and dont have to be at my house on the computer in order to post. And I do have my own car.. I got my permit at 15. I train all the time I just post here between workouts and when Im chugging water.

And I personally teach my girlfriend Jui Jitsu.. I roll with her all the time. You'd be surprised with some of the positions I get her in, I dont even have to apply a submission in order to make her tap sometimes.. If you know what I mean. Im livin the life man, what can I say..

There's just a bunch of haters on this site. I never signed up for this.[/quote']

generall when a man is talking about a woman he implies that he is tapping her. ie. i was tapping that a$$ all night. you wouldn't know that though because you are a virgin. what school did you "earn" your black belt from? what instructor? why don't you provide us with some evidence you poser? you are probably going to get banned anyways so who gives a f*ck. we didn't sign up to hear a 12 yr old kid that gets bullied at school pretend to be a 17 yr old bjj bb and then tell us that he's the first person to have a UFC party even though he'd have two at the time. How come nobody has heard of you if you have to register your hands and you are the fastest human being to ever get a black belt?

Its called a Blackberry' date=' I post from my phone all the time. I do it from at school, from at work, while im out eating, the works. Sorry if I actually use technology and dont have to be at my house on the computer in order to post. And I do have my own car.. I got my permit at 15. I train all the time I just post here between workouts and when Im chugging water.

There's just a bunch of haters on this site. I never signed up for this.[/quote']

I suppose you have your "girlfriend" on a leash and own her aswell ya??

Living with parents

virgin

no car

still in High school

just started watching UFC about 2 months ago when his family bought it for him for his 16th birthday

doesn't have a computer or a phone, he's at the library at school all day to hide from all the bullies at school that beat his **** on a daily basis

talking all this **** on these forums is his way of making himself feel big

just a shot in the dark

If you tried to do that I would legally be allowed to use my hands (which are registered as deadly weapons btw) and immobilize you by any means necessary. Im not someone you want to threaten. Im probably the last person you'd ever want to meet face to face when I have a problem with you.

You are hilarious, AK. There is no way you can be 17. You are way too good at staying in character.

rotflmfao!!!

Nope you have to be my fan right now.. Because when I become champ I dont want nobody that wasnt there since day 1 being my fan. Ill look at you as a fake bandwagon hopping MMA fan. Dont put me in your sig when it happens either.

EDIT and the brown joby.. If you tried to do that I would legally be allowed to use my hands (which are registered as deadly weapons btw) and immobilize you by any means necessary. Im not someone you want to threaten. Im probably the last person you'd ever want to meet face to face when I have a problem with you. Besides I know how to take the brunt of a car impact' date=' I will roll off and over the windshield land on my feet, then proceed to drag you out of your car, and knock you out, or break both of your arms so you cant drive a car for atleast 6 months. Please dont test me.[/quote']

I would just blast this punk with my Desert Eagle .44 Magnum but he would probably just catch the bullets with his teeth and spit them out. At 2 bucks a round I dont think I will waste my money. This Kid is amazing. I wouldnt want to meet him in a dark alley...

you really are an embaressment i think your a 40 year old virgin with no friends who sits on his computer and makes things up about your self to make your self sound cool but really its all backfired and you have made your self look like the biggest idiot in the world !!

generall when a man is talking about a woman he implies that he is tapping her. ie. i was tapping that a$$ all night. you wouldn't know that though because you are a virgin. what school did you "earn" your black belt from? what instructor? why don't you provide us with some evidence you poser? you are probably going to get banned anyways so who gives a f*ck. we didn't sign up to hear a 12 yr old kid that gets bullied at school pretend to be a 17 yr old bjj bb and then tell us that he's the first person to have a UFC party even though he'd have two at the time. How come nobody has heard of you if you have to register your hands and you are the fastest human being to ever get a black belt?

Bear in mind UFC 1 was in 1993!Arkaneknight would have been watching UFC since the age of 1 if he really is 17!!haha gas man

Blackberries have video recording capabilities..record a training session..or a fight...or even your girlfriend..post said video on youtube and link us to your all power worldconqueringness. youve been called out...do what a fighter does and answer the call..or do like a ***** does and sit there talking nonsense.

Lol, you do realise people, that ArcaneKnight is just a stupid prickk just messing around lol, just trying to stir some stuff up and have a laugh.

The stuff he is saying is just to ridiculous to actually take seriously, its to easy to figure out what he is doing lol.

The funny thing is, is i dont know how anyone can be sad enough to prolong a joke, on a fking forum... for this long haha. He must be extremely bored pretty much all of the time. And chooses to have his fun by coming on here, and trying to stir up some stuff....

And to be fair it is working, it worked with me for a while, i got wound up because i thought he was being serious..

Now i think its funny how someone can be so sad to actually make up stories to like.. welll... establish a fking legacy on a forum haha, he is like the most famous guy on this forum because of how stupid he is...

Quite funny if you think about it... especially if he is actualy being fking serious lol... haha.

What a diick lol.

Bear in mind UFC 1 was in 1993!Arkaneknight would have been watching UFC since the age of 1 if he really is 17!!haha gas man

not only watching it but he said he was one of the first people to have a UFC party. I guess he was an amazing baby too. No wonder he was able to get his black belt in bjj in a few months. He then said that every friday and saturday night he has hundreds of school kids over for these UFC parties. He barbecues and they watch UFC and the girls have to wear lingerie. Then he said he has a wall that spins into a secret room where he stores his amazing MMA dvd collection because he needs to protect his collection that is worth over ten thousand dollars. Not only that but the hundreds of people at his amazing parties with lingerie and old ufc dvd's, that take place in his parents house, might be thiefs. He just doesn't trust people anymore so he made a wall that spins into the secret room to keep it safe. Now he's been driving since 15 too. I guess because he's so exceptional at evrything, throwing parties since he was 1 and all, that they decided to give him his permit early. he has an awesome life. we are lucky that he can make time for us on here with all he has to do evrywhere else.

Arcane Knight says

"Im 17 and I've been a fan since day 1 of UFC. Keith Hackney is one of the most dangerous fighters ever to walk the planet. He would have destroyed Royce Gracie if he didn't shatter his hand. The only people that even come close to him are Kimbo, Machida, and A. Silva. Those are my fighters so you can't like em.

I had over like a thousand streetfights and never lost because Im a 17th degree black belt and I wear TAPOUT gear. My art is so deadly I can't teach it to anyone except my little brother when he gets older and becomes a UFC champion. I bought him the UFC

undisputed game so he could learn the basics before I start teaching him my art of Trollfujitsu. This is my personal stlye I developed and Im undefeated. I know what Im talking about you kids are just noobs. If that doesn't convince you kids Im a senior member here."

This guy actually says stuff like this. This thread for instance is priceless.

http://forums.ufc.production.sparkart.net/showthread.php?t=5862

I doubt he is really a 17 more like a lonely middle aged guy living in his mom's basement who likes to get a rise out of people by posting the most absurd comments possible.

He kind of funny and entertaining to a point I'll give him that. I Lol'ed dozens of times by some of his post. I don't mind hearing others opinions or heavy sarcasm even if it's totally out there but this guys obviously just repeatedly trolling for sport.

I wish the admins, or mods or whoever would put an end to it.

Until then we can always ignore the F'cker.