Sign in to follow this  
ArcaneKnight

*PROOF* Brock Lesnar Would Destroy Every HW in Existence

Im strictly talking about HW's. Lyoto and Anderson would tear him a new one, but thats besides the point. Im talking about proof Brock would kill any and every HW you threw at him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oaAg1CS5KyY

I'd like to see Fedor's scrawny azs try and do this.

Forward it to the 6:15 mark. He drags a soaking wet 800 lb mega buck out of a creek with 1 arm, effortlessly.. That is absolute dead weight too. Proof Brock would rip Fedor, Carwin, and any other HW you threw at him apart with ease. He proved it against Frank Mir.

This video alone is basis enough to move Brock up to #1 @ HW. Congratulations UFC, you now have the #1 ranked HW in the world. Sorry Fedor, but you move down to #2 now. Brock is the undisputed HW champion of the world. No questions asked.

That's what Fedor gets for ducking the organization with the best HW in the world. I rest my case. I've given proof, and you cannot argue with absolute proof. Brock is 151, and Fedor is a wine cooler. You tell me what will F*** you up worse.

Im strictly talking about HW's. Lyoto and Anderson would tear him a new one' date=' but thats besides the point. Im talking about proof Brock would kill any and every HW you threw at him.

Forward it to the 6:15 mark. He drags a soaking wet 800 lb mega buck out of a creek with 1 arm, effortlessly.. That is absolute dead weight too. Proof Brock would rip Fedor, Carwin, and any other HW you threw at him apart with ease. He proved it against Frank Mir.

This video alone is basis enough to move Brock up to #1 @ HW. Congratulations UFC, you now have the #1 ranked HW in the world. Sorry Fedor, but you move down to #2 now. Brock is the undisputed HW champion of the world. No questions asked.

That's what Fedor gets for ducking the organization with the best HW in the world. I rest my case. I've given proof, and you cannot argue with absolute proof. Brock is 151, and Fedor is a wine cooler. You tell me what will F*** you up worse.[/quote']

Look buddy there is no more stops on the Lesnar route so get the f uck off the bandwagon and crawl back into your shire

Look buddy there is no more stops on the Lesnar route so get the f uck off the bandwagon and crawl back into your shire

Im not on the bandwagon big guy, Im simply stating facts that cannot be disputed. I want Brock to lose, and it will happen when my boys Lyoto and Anderson move up to HW, but they fight @ LHW right now, so Brock is safe. But as it goes for true HW's. Brock is the Undisputed champ. Fedor takes a back seat to Brock, infact, he sits b*tch...

Only delusional fans dont see that Fedor outright ducked the UFC strictly because of Brock. Im putting you Fedor fans in your place once and for all, and exposing Fedor for the farce that he is. Sorry, but you cant argue with the truth. The facts do not lie.

Im not on the bandwagon big guy' date=' Im simply stating facts that cannot be disputed. I want Brock to lose, and it will happen when my boys Lyoto and Anderson move up to HW, but they fight @ LHW right now, so Brock is safe. But as it goes for true HW's. Brock is the Undisputed champ. Fedor takes a back seat to Brock, infact, he sits b*tch...

Only delusional fans dont see that Fedor outright ducked the UFC strictly because of Brock. Im putting you Fedor fans in your place once and for all, and exposing Fedor for the farce that he is. Sorry, but you cant argue with the truth. The facts do not lie.[/quote']

I'm not a fedor fan..I presume you won the triathalon yes??What playstation game did you play to train for that?

Im strictly talking about HW's. Lyoto and Anderson would tear him a new one' date=' but thats besides the point. Im talking about proof Brock would kill any and every HW you threw at him.

That's what Fedor gets for ducking the organization with the best HW in the world. I rest my case. I've given proof, and you cannot argue with absolute proof. Brock is 151, and Fedor is a wine cooler. You tell me what will F*** you up worse.[/quote']

a gentle reminder that this is an mma website you numbskull

If there is a point to this please explain it because like everyone else i guess we dont understand how dragging a dead deer is proof of anything now throw up a video of ufc 100 and that will probably convince the nay sayers

I've given proof' date=' and you cannot argue with absolute proof. Brock is 151, and Fedor is a wine cooler. You tell me what will F*** you up worse.[/quote']

More analogies next post. These are gold.

Yo brock is a big dude and a tough son of a bi*tch and probly the strongest mma fighter out . But he will lose to a striker if they can stop the takedown.. i think he will crush shane,cain,mir,couture .. but fedor ? neverthat .. fedor is resting his body in strikeforce fighting no bodys .why brock fights top guys .

Whats up with the anderson silva and machida di*ck ridding? there your boys? what you play swords with them? LOL Look anderson silva is p4p the best fighter on the planet but he would be dumb to move up to hw.. then he would get taken down..Yo machida about to ko'd by sho gun in the 2nd round...

He'll be beat, the next person to fight him will beat him... do you see the HW's on TUF/UFC 102? Brock has some competition coming up girls... My suggestion is to stfu and actually read about true HW competition.

For starters that buck is no 800 Lbs...the record whitetail is just over 500Lbs, and mule deer bucks are huge at 400 lbs. Most bucks taken down are 200-300Lbs. I am betting this puppy is no more than 300Lbs, if that. A fit and fully developed adult male human should be able to drag his own body weight.

Whats yer freakin point? If strength were the key, maybe there are some guys in strong man competitions that should come to the UFC and put the beat down on all your "boys".

He'll be beat' date=' the next person to fight him will beat him... do you see the HW's on TUF/UFC 102? Brock has some competition coming up girls... My suggestion is to stfu and actually read about true HW competition.

[/quote']

That link made me LOL. The UFC should market its fights like this. It'd be waaaaaay better than Kenny Florian saying, "I want BJ's belt" every commercial break.

I can tell that you have no knowlede for hunting or MMA from this assinie post. That buck is maybe 180 lbs. at most. I have killed 200+ lbs.bucks and hung them on meat hooks which are about 6 and 1/2 to 7feet of the ground. Does that mean that I can own Brock Lesnar? I think it means just about as much as your point that this proves Brock can beat Fedor.

It's sad but this is just one of many people who feel like brock is untouchable...I wanted to see Mir win and i wasn't suprised that he didn't...But geez guys...He will get beat...I hope carwin is the one to do it...As for the fedor thing...Thats a whole new topic...While I think he may be scared to lose his reputation by coming into competition with the elite fighters in the ufc, he's beat alot of good guys and it would be difficult to discredit that...One loss...Contreversial loss i might add...If fedor look anything like the fedor of old, he would probably win Brock Vs. Fedor...We may never know.

you are sooo retarded!!

I can tell that you have no knowlede for hunting or MMA from this assinie post. That buck is maybe 180 lbs. at most. I have killed 200+ lbs.bucks and hung them on meat hooks which are about 6 and 1/2 to 7feet of the ground. Does that mean that I can own Brock Lesnar? I think it means just about as much as your point that this proves Brock can beat Fedor.

You're just jealous, there's no way any of you would have been able to pull that buck out of that creek while it was completely submerged. He stood on the embankment and pulled it right out. Youd have to be in the water with the buck to even attempt that. You'd also have to use both your arms and all your might and still probably fail..

Someone said it was a 300 lb buck, but that buck was WET, completely soaked, not only that it was frozen. That doubles its weight right there. So it was atleast a 600 lb buck he had to yank from the creek. Not only that, but at the end of the video, hes dragging it through the woods with 1 arm like nothing, walking just as fast as a normal paced walk. You'd have to drag it pull by pull, but you probably wouldnt even be able to do that because your feet would slide out from underneath you due to the snow.

But I bet your little nerd as$ has a 4-wheeler you can haul it off with. Trying to discredit Brock "The Incredible Hulk" Lesnar. GTFO. Dont ever try to downplay his accomplishments. And I dont care about some of the guys in Strongman competitions, they dont train in MMA, they cant fight. This video is proof Brock is the #1 HW in the world. I bet Fedor saw this video and made up his mind he wanted nothing to do with the UFC and its HW champ. Fedor knew that could be him Brock is dragging out of the Octagon with ease like that. Fedor's dead carcass being dragged out of the arena, ready to be stuffed and mounted on Brock's wall.

Fedor feared for his safety, so he's hiding behind Strikeforce and M-1 for protection.

You're just jealous' date=' there's no way any of you would have been able to pull that buck out of that creek while it was completely submerged. He stood on the embankment and pulled it right out. Youd have to be in the water with the buck to even attempt that. You'd also have to use both your arms and all your might and still probably fail..

Someone said it was a 300 lb buck, but that buck was WET, completely soaked, not only that it was frozen. That doubles its weight right there. So it was atleast a 600 lb buck he had to yank from the creek. Not only that, but at the end of the video, hes dragging it through the woods with 1 arm like nothing, walking just as fast as a normal paced walk. You'd have to drag it pull by pull, but you probably wouldnt even be able to do that because your feet would slide out from underneath you due to the snow.

But I bet your little nerd as$ has a 4-wheeler you can haul it off with. Trying to discredit Brock "The Incredible Hulk" Lesnar. GTFO. Dont ever try to downplay his accomplishments. And I dont care about some of the guys in Strongman competitions, they dont train in MMA, they cant fight. This video is proof Brock is the #1 HW in the world. I bet Fedor saw this video and made up his mind he wanted nothing to do with the UFC and its HW champ. Fedor knew that could be him Brock is dragging out of the Octagon with ease like that. Fedor's dead carcass being dragged out of the arena, ready to be stuffed and mounted on Brock's wall.

Fedor feared for his safety, so he's hiding behind Strikeforce and M-1 for protection.[/quote']

LMAO...keep goin arcane..you are making me chuckle. So when something is wet it automatically weighs double. So you are saying if i go out in the rain right now that instead of weighing 205 ill weigh 410. I mean thats right isnt it? Hahaha. God i wonder what ArcaneKnight will pull out of his bag of stories next. Tommorow hes goin to have a video of Lyoto Machida eating cereal. And we all know...If you eat cereal on youtube you are untouchable. God this kid is funny sometimes. I miss being 10 years old.

I may not be a black belt in Rex Kwon Do like you but I am a hunter. In fact, I am a Hunter Ed instructor.

My guess would be that deer is under 200 dressed weight. Probably 200 at most on the hoof.

No doubt Lesnar is strong but thinking that deer is 800, 600 or even 300# is ridiculous.

Do you not remember the early UFC? When a 170 lb, scrawny armed guy named Royce DOMINATED men up to twice his size and strength with SUPERIOR SKILL. I do admit the size and strength of Lesnar combined with top class wrestling skills make him a daunting opponent, but to say he is unbeatable is just wrong, no one is unbeatable. Someone will come along with superior MMA skill and beat him soon enough.

I hate to jump on this wagon of everyone telling arcane how dumb he sounds...Well i take that back i really don't mind...

What you are saying is plausible...Fedor was probably sitting at home watching deer hunting on versus channel or perhaps he is 1 of the hits on the same youtube link you left...He saw him move a deer and was like ****! I could never survive in the cage with that guy...

Why are you going on about his accomplishments?...like all two of them...Yeah he's a fighter and he has proved himself champion against couture and mir...I try so hard not to start bashing brock lesnar but you fanboys make it real hard...

.[/quote']

Yeah... pulling bucks around is an essential skill in MMA

theres no way that the meag buck is 800lbs, thats just stupid, its more like 250lbs, which would be very easy for lesnar. also lesnar doesnt have a bow and arrow in the octagon.

i think that a fight betwen anderson silva and brock lesnar at heavyweight would last no more than one round. jumping that sort of weight would just be too much for silva, lesnar would take him down, mount him and destroy him quite easily. silva's main weak point is his ground game, and im not sure if he has the skills to get someone that big off him.

if anyone is going to beat lesnar, its going to be a boxer with great takedown defence.

haha ur so dumb.. mir did it once he can do it again

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA what a fool. what has draggin a dead deer got to do with fighting, i guess that really tested his chin, flexibility, reflex's, heart, speed, accuracy, toughness, balance and intelligence. im pretty sure bob sapp could drag 2 dead deers but that didn't stop him cryin like a little girl when crocop smacked him in the face

i dont see how that prooves he can beat anyone. yeah he is strong as a ox. And I am a lesnar fan. Im not to happy how he acted after beating mir but the guy has skills. Why do you guys hate lesnar so much? Hes actually a humble guy. Is it just because he was in wwf? hell , if you got the money thrown in your face he did , you would have joined wwf also. he even said he wishs he never joined wwf. But its in his past and I hope to see him do well , as long as his mouth doesnt start sounding like Mir. I like mir also ( hella skill ) But that dude runs his mouth alot.

theres no way that the meag buck is 800lbs' date=' thats just stupid, its more like 250lbs, which would be very easy for lesnar. also lesnar doesnt have a bow and arrow in the octagon.

i think that a fight betwen anderson silva and brock lesnar at heavyweight would last no more than one round. jumping that sort of weight would just be too much for silva, lesnar would take him down, mount him and destroy him quite easily. silva's main weak point is his ground game, and im not sure if he has the skills to get someone that big off him.

if anyone is going to beat lesnar, its going to be a boxer with great takedown defence.[/quote']

COMPLETELY AGREE!

I'm going catch sh*t for this, but i honestly believe Liddell in him prime would have been perfect.

COMPLETELY AGREE!

I'm going catch sh*t for this' date=' but i honestly believe Liddell in him prime would have been perfect.[/quote']

Yes you are and its coming from a Liddell worshipper..Nearly as outrageous as the thread but not in a funny way

For starters that buck is no 800 Lbs...the record whitetail is just over 500Lbs' date=' and mule deer bucks are huge at 400 lbs. Most bucks taken down are 200-300Lbs. I am betting this puppy is no more than 300Lbs, if that. A fit and fully developed adult male human should be able to drag his own body weight.

Whats yer freakin point? If strength were the key, maybe there are some guys in strong man competitions that should come to the UFC and put the beat down on all your "boys".[/quote']

thank you. you siad it for me. apparently ak knows less about deer than he does mma.

COMPLETELY AGREE!

I'm going catch sh*t for this' date=' but i honestly believe Liddell in him prime would have been perfect.[/quote']

I'm a big Liddell fan but It wouldn't have even been a fight. Lesnar would take Liddell down and pounded him out faster than Mir. At least with Mir he had to think about not getting submitted. That wouldn't have even crossed his mind with Chuck.

You're just jealous' date=' there's no way any of you would have been able to pull that buck out of that creek while it was completely submerged. He stood on the embankment and pulled it right out. Youd have to be in the water with the buck to even attempt that. You'd also have to use both your arms and all your might and still probably fail..

Fedor feared for his safety, so he's hiding behind Strikeforce and M-1 for protection.[/quote']

You have no idea what you are talking about. If a buck weighs 300lbs dry, he MIGHT weigh 350lbs wet. There is no way water will add another 300lbs.

seriously what the hell is arkane knights or fit iver his name is deal does he just want everybody to hate him or something ive just read 2 of his posts and what a pile of sh*t he posts

Did you know, Arcane, that if you take

1cup of antifreeze

1bundle of asbestos

1cup of lime juice

2 cups of your mom's breast milk

and a cup and a half of your own sh*t

And mix it in a blender, you'll grow up big an strong.

Just like Brock Lesnar.

I agree

I've got a proof Fedor would destroy Lesnar:

http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s91/skza/fedor_and_bear.jpg

This is a 1200lbs bear Fedor killed with bear hands [no pun intended].

I hope to God for your sake that you are aware of the functions of photoshop. If not' date=' then that proves that there is no merciful God.

Im not on the bandwagon big guy, Im simply stating facts that cannot be disputed. I want Brock to lose, and it will happen when my boys Lyoto and Anderson move up to HW, but they fight @ LHW right now, so Brock is safe. But as it goes for true HW's. Brock is the Undisputed champ. Fedor takes a back seat to Brock, infact, he sits b*tch...

Only delusional fans dont see that Fedor outright ducked the UFC strictly because of Brock. Im putting you Fedor fans in your place once and for all, and exposing Fedor for the farce that he is. Sorry, but you cant argue with the truth. The facts do not lie.

First off, Anderson and Lyoto are not your boys. They probably hate you. And Brock Lesnar will lose to Mustapha Al-Turk. Al-Turk will win via laser eyes in the 2nd round.

How the F.u.ck is Brock pulling a dead deer proof that he would beat Fedor?

Thank you!