Sign in to follow this  
11secknockout

Whats wrong with Joe Rogan??

Even though he was unconscious, his legs kicked a bit. He just pointed it out. Just like when CroCop got knocked out by Gonzaga, and CC's ankle was tweaked bad, he pointed that out too.. He was just being observant.. It's his job you know?

Even though he was unconscious' date=' his legs kicked a bit. He just pointed it out. Just like when CroCop got knocked out by Gonzaga, and CC's ankle was tweaked bad, he pointed that out too.. He was just being observant.. It's his job you know?[/quote']

Good lord, I agree with ArcaneKnight. I think Joe pointed out Lebens twitching as evidence of his unconciousness, rather than out of any perverse pleasure.

... it is difficult to take the analysis of a stand-up comedian seriously ... & he makes every UFC fighter sound like a contender ... very annoying little twit !

Apart from being a stand up comedian, he's a Tae Kwon Do champion, a practising mixed martial artist and an MMA enthusiast. I think he is fantastic at what he does, as is Mike Goldberg.

Even though he was unconscious' date=' his legs kicked a bit. He just pointed it out. Just like when CroCop got knocked out by Gonzaga, and CC's ankle was tweaked bad, he pointed that out too.. He was just being observant.. It's his job you know?[/quote']

My boy AK is right. Rogan did good pointing it out for people like me who's half asleep during the event (started 4 am)

this just strengthens my claim that most people aren't happy unless they have something to b i t c h about

I didn't realize Joe was pointing that out as I too was busy pointing the twitching out to people in the room watching it and also the late stoppage.

"Look at his legs"' date=' he said, when Chris Leben was choked out. Why would he want everyone to see Leben twitch? IMO Joe is a demented ****.[/quote']

He actually said "look at him kicking"

So what? its his job to say things like this

Standard nothing is wrong with Joe Rogan (other than his beard in HD looks messy) post, he was just doing his job. Won't quote him directly on it but I do remember him saying something positive about Marquardt not taking any extra shots at Maia when he knew he was out.

joe rogan rules mike goldberg is a eediot in the vera fight vera threw a kick to the mid section and mike goldberg said and a nice leg kick to the midsection by vera how is a kick to the midsection a leg kick idiot

LMAO

Mike.."Look Joe he body hooked him to the face"

Joe: :rolleyes:

+1

The way voting goes down in america shows you just how logical the majority really is...lol ROGAN FOR PRESIDENT he is the perfect man for the job

I didn't realize Joe was pointing that out as I too was busy pointing the twitching out to people in the room watching it and also the late stoppage.

Leben was stupid to wait until he passed out to tap out. His problem.

arcaneknight is finally sober and quit the drugs, and is starting to make very nice points lol

Leben was stupid to wait until he passed out to tap out. His problem.

He tapped about 4 seconds before he went out man... Just another case of a lesser experienced ref not making the right call. :rolleyes:

He tapped about 4 seconds before he went out man... Just another case of a lesser experienced ref not making the right call. :rolleyes:

He put his hand on the arm once in the first 5 seconds, and when he went to tap out, he tapped twice. So even though the ref should have stopped there, it's wasn't 3 taps like the tradition points out.

I would rather a late stop than a early stop. We had enough of those lately.

I didnt notice......

I too busy laughing and celebrating that Leben got his **** choked out!!!

ha ha ha ha ha ha go to sleep *****...

No seriously tho, it was bad refereeing. You clearly saw Leben tap, i dont know how yves didnt see that, he was right there. Could have been bad!

I didnt notice......

I too busy laughing and celebrating that Leben got his **** choked out!!!

ha ha ha ha ha ha go to sleep *****...

No seriously tho' date=' it was bad refereeing. You clearly saw Leben tap, i dont know how yves didnt see that, he was right there. Could have been bad![/quote']

You're right. Leben tapped. It was clear to see. Bad refereeing. If I was Leben I woulda got up and choked out Yves but not before I punched him around a bit.

arcaneknight is finally sober and quit the drugs' date=' and is starting to make very nice points lol[/quote']

must agree with this. lol. plus did anyone think leben did tap. looked like it to me.

if reference to one of the fights when the guy had a "darse" choke on and he goes the arm in saved hime there... pretty sure u need the arm in for it to be a choke... lol

p.s. pretty sure it was a "darse" choke but cant remember due to lots of alcohol being comsumed lol

Apart from being a stand up comedian' date=' he's a Tae Kwon Do champion, a practising mixed martial artist and an MMA enthusiast. I think he is fantastic at what he does, as is Mike Goldberg.[/quote']

My friends used to take Tae Kwon do with him in the san fernando valley, CA back in the early 90's. He used to say back in the days how he's trying to get in the show business(Friends told me they were laughing)... Look at him now. Proud of you Rogan!!!

whats wrong with joe rogan?

1) he is a dangerously narcissistic D bag

2) he is high on cocaine constantly

3) he has pedophilic tendancies

4) he hires male prostitutes to give him rim jobs then beats them in the alley screaming "you made me gay! you made me gay!"

5) he only has 1 testicle

6) he cannot reach O rgas m unless he he looking directly into a mirror

7) in 1987 he officially changed his middle name to "messiah"

8) he baths in the blood of 14 yr old male virgins bi weekly to enhance his killing power

9) he has both male and female genitalia

10) he refers to his boxcutter as a "sex toy"

all of those are facts.... you can wiki them if you dont believe me.

I think a better question would be "what the **** is right about joe rogan?!"

whats wrong with joe rogan?

1) he is a dangerously narcissistic D bag

2) he is high on cocaine constantly

3) he has pedophilic tendancies

4) he hires male prostitutes to give him rim jobs then beats them in the alley screaming "you made me gay! you made me gay!"

5) he only has 1 testicle

6) he cannot reach O rgas m unless he he looking directly into a mirror

7) in 1987 he officially changed his middle name to "messiah"

8) he baths in the blood of 14 yr old male virgins bi weekly to enhance his killing power

9) he has both male and female genitalia

10) he refers to his boxcutter as a "sex toy"

all of those are facts.... you can wiki them if you dont believe me.

I think a better question would be "what the **** is right about joe rogan?!"

He probably uses PEDs, too. AND he was on Newsradio. Go back and watch an episode of that crap, and you can't tell me that Rogan's head size hasn't grown, and it's not all the hot air in his head that's making it bigger.

He probably uses PEDs' date=' too. AND he was on Newsradio. Go back and watch an episode of that crap, and you can't tell me that Rogan's head size hasn't grown, and it's not all the hot air in his head that's making it bigger.[/quote']

good lord... dont remind me.

from this

NewsRadio_Joe_240x260_101220060434.jpg

to this

joe_rogan.jpg

And he constantly looks like he has a sunburn (could that be a result of the PEDs? I don't know much about PEDs, but people aren't naturally red), and that vein in his forehead is distubing when he's giving post-fight interviews.

I dont see nothing wrong about it..lets give credit to the referee of that bout..he stopped the fight right on time..after Jake Rosholt released the choke hold, Chris Leben twitched and thought he's going to rest for good..thank GOD nothing that serious happened.

I'm with Joe Rogan on this one. I also found sick demented pleasure in watching Leben twitch like a fish. Sorry guys, I'm a sick nasty narcissist. I root for stuff like this to happen at every UFC event.