Sign in to follow this  
ArcaneKnight

I Dont Care Who You Are.. MOD EDIT with My Boys Anderson and Machida

You will get wrecked. I dont care who you think you are. I dont care who your favorite fighter is. You have no answer for Anderson's matrix style. Machida will just redirect your punches and hit you with a shot right down the pipe.

If you're stupid enough to bet on Shogun, you deserve to lose your money. My fighters are flawless in the UFC. They flatline kids. Go ask Rashad and Forrest how they feel about the whole matter. They'll probably knock you out just for asking them about it and bringing back flashbacks.

Dont ever doubt my fighters. Dont ever bet against my fighters. I dont even want to see you ever root for my fighters. Just accept the fact that they will destroy any and all of your favorite fighters. No questions asked.

machidagif.gif

My fighters are flawless in the UFC.

Dont ever doubt my fighters.

Dont ever bet against my fighters.

I dont even want to see you ever root for my fighters.

you sir are speaking out of turn.

I know first hand these men belong to no one as I was their original owner.

thats right.... I am lord slaventrade the fourth duke of hamshire and I am personally offended by your statement of ownership. being the previous owner of both of these men I can say without a doubt that they are both currently the property of the malaysian prince bonoi et may.

I bought them both at a young age. silva at the age of 12 for 1/2 sack of barley meal and 4 plugs of tobacco, and machida at age 9 for 2 wicker boats and french yard of tanesian textile.

machida I sold to a ***** house in budapest for 18 gold farthings, 3 herd of egyptian goat and 800 acres of drought land, and silva I sold to a young taiwanese family for a personal meeting with the reigning military leader zao phak, and 47 devil melon trees.

shortly after I made these trades ( both grossly in my favour I may add ) my arch nemisis lord south haven conned the sitting prince of malaysia into stealing these men from their rightfull owners ( I wont go into it in detail however I had planned on purchasing them back after trading the devil melon trees to a ugandan dictator and selling egyptian goats in nepal, a deal I aranged under the guise of a noble representing zao phak, the reigning millitary leader od taiwan )

for shame good sir. you shall NEVER find a seat in the great hall so long as I, lord tradinslavin hold power in the great halls of norway!

you bring shame on our noble trade.

thats right.... I am lord slaventrade the fourth duke of hamshire and I am personally offended by your statement of ownership. being the previous owner of both of these men I can say without a doubt that they are both currently the property of the malaysian prince bonoi et may.

I bought them both at a young age. silva at the age of 12 for 1/2 sack of barley meal and 4 plugs of tobacco' date=' and machida at age 9 for 2 wicker boats and french yard of tanesian textile.

machida I sold to a ***** house in budapest for 18 gold farthings, 3 herd of egyptian goat and 800 acres of drought land, and silva I sold to a young taiwanese family for a personal meeting with the reigning military leader zao phak, and 47 devil melon trees.

shortly after I made these trades ( both grossly in my favour I may add ) my arch nemisis lord south haven conned the sitting prince of malaysia into stealing these men from their rightfull owners ( I wont go into it in detail however I had planned on purchasing them back after trading the devil melon trees to a ugandan dictator and selling egyptian goats in nepal, a deal I aranged under the guise of a noble representing zao phak, the reigning millitary leader od taiwan )

for shame good sir. you shall NEVER find a seat in the great hall so long as I, lord tradinslavin hold power in the great halls of norway!

you bring shame on our noble trade.[/quote']

As much as I laughed at this, is it not a remote possibility that AK acquired these deadly slaves from Lord South Haven, at the behest of your secretive plan to purchase them back from the original Thaiwanese family as it was usurped by your nemesis and his evil collaboration and manipulation of the sitting miniester of Malaysia?

If you do not have rightful slave ownership, potentially ArkaneKnight really does......

You will get wrecked. I dont care who you think you are. I dont care who your favorite fighter is. You have no answer for Anderson's matrix style. Machida will just redirect your punches and hit you with a shot right down the pipe.

If you're stupid enough to bet on Shogun' date=' you deserve to lose your money. My fighters are flawless in the UFC. They flatline kids. Go ask Rashad and Forrest how they feel about the whole matter. They'll probably knock you out just for asking them about it and bringing back flashbacks.

Dont ever doubt my fighters. Dont ever bet against my fighters. I dont even want to see you ever root for my fighters. Just accept the fact that they will destroy any and all of your favorite fighters. No questions asked. [/quote']

OK but you're going to have to find a new hero next year when Silva retires.

Also this link will show someone who had a pretty good answer for the "matrix style"

Hey Arcane' date=' I just got of a conference call with Machida and Silva, they asked me to tell you they both want their nuts back if you finished the polish.[/quote']

hahaha i like this.... but seriously arcane stop with this BS.. they are not ur boys..

I dont care who you think you are.

Ah, this sums it up for me.

I will laugh the day that either Silva or Machida loses, whoever does it first. We will either see you making excuses, or you will leave and never come back, or you will leave as AK and come back under a new name praising the guy who beat them.

machidagif.gif

Machida is my cousin! He doesn't even know you!

You only started supporting Machida after he knocked out Rashad!

You didn't even watch the Silva Griffin fight.

They aren't your boys... You just wish they were on your favorite website, http://www.hard****sinhomoholesforarcaneknight.***

Anderson is too scared to fight Machida and you didn't even know who Machida was until I told you... you're so lame.

If you're stupid enough to bet on Shogun' date=' you deserve to lose your money. My fighters are flawless in the UFC. They flatline kids. Go ask Rashad and Forrest how they feel about the whole matter. They'll probably knock you out just for asking them about it and bringing back flashbacks.

Dont ever doubt my fighters. Dont ever bet against my fighters. I dont even want to see you ever root for my fighters. Just accept the fact that they will destroy any and all of your favorite fighters. No questions asked.

[img']http://img40.imageshack.us/img40/3950/machidagif.gif[/img]

good job ! hahahaha

This guy is awesome hahahaha

Well, you can certainly thank me for who Silva and Lyoto are today. You see, back in my childhood and early teens, I use to bully these two around. Eventually, they took classes in martial arts, hoping they would soon be able to combat me, but they still couldn't. That's why even today, they still train, hoping to one day beat me. When I seen that these two were champs in the UFC, I called them up and had apologized and we became the best of friends, though we still have sparring matches in our local gym, and I still come out victorious. I should be the true LHW and MW champ.

And AK, then never mentioned you. I asked them the other day if they knew who you were, they looked at me like I was stupid. I think someone here is lying...shame on you

Ok really.... I think Arcane must take doing this as a joke. There is no way that he would keep making these forums and saying "my boys". He must see this as a little joke to tease us every few days by completely ignoing what everyone tells him and does this kind of stuff to annoy us. He obviously is laughing so hard he doesn't care how much we insult him because if he took this serious he would already be crying at how much we have made fun of him. If we just ignore him ( no matter how difficult it is) i think he will eventually go away and not comeback.

I bought them both at a young age. silva at the age of 12 for 1/2 sack of barley meal and 4 plugs of tobacco' date=' and machida at age 9 for 2 wicker boats and french yard of tanesian textile.

you bring shame on our noble trade.[/quote']LMAO, you would be a perfect fit for the UFFL! That was classic.

And good post AK, I don't care what these people say.

anderson_silva_gets_heel_hooked.gif

Biggest fluke in MMA history. Anderson didnt take that joke of a fighter seriously. Ryo Chonan was getting tooled that entire fight until that last ditch desperation attempt at a scissor lock. How are they doing now? In the best organization of the world? Anderson is undefeated wrecking everything in his path and Chonan is still getting smashed. I rest my case.

If they fought a million times, that is that 1 fight Anderson would give Chonan. He'd have a better chance winning the lotto than ever beating Anderson again.

Anderson didnt take that joke of a fighter seriously.

1)Obvioulsly he wasn't a joke' date=' he tapped him out. And who's fault is it for taking someone too lightly?

Ryo Chonan was getting tooled that entire fight

Anderson was getting tooled those few seconds before he lost. Your point? A loss is a loss. Come on, 'GREAT' champions don't fall for stupid tricks like this...

Come on' date=' 'GREAT' champions don't fall for stupid tricks like this...[/quote']

if you really think Silva isnt a great champion the IDK who your watching.

but if you ask me I want to see Silva and Nate fight again, Think it would be awsome.

Biggest fluke in MMA history. Anderson didnt take that joke of a fighter seriously. Ryo Chonan was getting tooled that entire fight until that last ditch desperation attempt at a scissor lock. How are they doing now? In the best organization of the world? Anderson is undefeated wrecking everything in his path and Chonan is still getting smashed. I rest my case.

If they fought a million times' date=' that is that 1 fight Anderson would give Chonan. He'd have a better chance winning the lotto than ever beating Anderson again.[/quote']

He finally admits he's butthurt from all the bashing...

Can't you just delete the thread as soon as you see ArkaneKnight is the OP?

I am not familiar with him. I have been gone for a month or so. But, everyone needs to follow the rules.

K I cleaned it up. I meant to say Funk in the first place. Sorry bout that G-Row.

Excuse # 10292822343 - "I really meant to use "Funk", swear it was just a typo"

If they fought a million times' date=' that is that 1 fight Anderson would give Chonan. He'd have a better chance winning the lotto than ever beating Anderson again.[/quote']

i dont know if you actually watched that fight, but silva was getting beat the whole way through. wouldve been a fluke if your boy pulled off that upset, but even if it werent for that crazy heel hook, your boy wouldve lost either way.

i dont know if you actually watched that fight' date=' but silva was getting beat the whole way through. wouldve been a fluke if your boy pulled off that upset, but even if it werent for that crazy heel hook, your boy wouldve lost either way.[/quote']

Go back and watch the fight. Get on my level, and then come talk to me. I dont have time to argue with UFC nubs. I have too much MMA knowledge to sit here and have the tolerance to let some kid who doesnt know what he's talking about try and school me.

Until my fighters get beat in the UFC, the only ORG that matters, I dont want to hear another word from you directed towards me, until then you can sit back and watch your favorite fighters get their azz beat by my boys Anderson and Lyoto. I will sick them on any fighter Joe Silva and Dana White give me the go ahead to. They're like my pitbulls that I just unleash on people who dont know how to get their acts right.

blah

yeah yeah you watched ufc since you were in diapers. you fantasize about anderson and lyoto late at night. everybody knows it blah blah blah here's to you

Shitfaced.jpg

oh no. he's gonna sick his boys on me! not too sure what to make of this, think it means he might one day grow a set of grapefruits and give them a little tug.

As much as I laughed at this' date=' is it not a remote possibility that AK acquired these deadly slaves from Lord South Haven, at the behest of your secretive plan to purchase them back from the original Thaiwanese family as it was usurped by your nemesis and his evil collaboration and manipulation of the sitting miniester of Malaysia?

If you do not have rightful slave ownership, potentially ArkaneKnight really does......[/quote']

interesting proposal indeed my industrious young sage.

this whole scenario does infact reak of lord south havens deception and unapologetic back-stabbery. I may be forced to delve deeper into this whole fiasco then I had originally anticipated, though in doing so I shall lose quite the farthing on my downpayment for a long african safari ( on which I planned to shoot one of the elusive and endangered zimbabwean white skins ) well, farthings and gold bulion come and go, but HONOR has no price!

LMAO' date=' you would be a perfect fit for the UFFL! That was classic.

And good post AK, I don't care what these people say.[/quote']

agreed entirely, AK has posted an intreguing possibility that leads me to believe that the evil lord south haven may be up to his old tricks again. damn that elusive miscreant!

I will sick them on any fighter Joe Silva and Dana White give me the go ahead to. They're like my pitbulls that I just unleash on people who dont know how to get their acts right.

HAHA!

such tales of adventure remind me of the days that I kept the strongest members of my herd of humans caged in my sprawling mansion for the purpose of home defense.

In time I found the stench of excrement ungodly and have ceased to keep my human currency at my place of residence for that reason, but oh the tales I could tell of uncaged alpha humans ravaging simple minded burglars. HOHO! good times chap....good times.

A.Knight=biggest fool with the smallest tool.

sorry im not on your level, but i didnt know you could get further under machidas ballz. num num num..(oh yea, he says watch the teeth next time)

Go back and watch the fight. Get on my level' date=' and then come talk to me. I dont have time to argue with UFC nubs. I have too much MMA knowledge to sit here and have the tolerance to let some kid who doesnt know what he's talking about try and school me.

Until my fighters get beat in the UFC, the only ORG that matters, I dont want to hear another word from you directed towards me, until then you can sit back and watch your favorite fighters get their azz beat by my boys Anderson and Lyoto. I will sick them on any fighter Joe Silva and Dana White give me the go ahead to. They're like my pitbulls that I just unleash on people who dont know how to get their acts right.[/quote']

I think Anderson got schooled in that fight against Chonan.

Lessons of MMA 101: NEVER underestimate your opponents ability.

We can't ban people just because they annoy some. Try to just get a laugh out of it, and do not take it too seriously. But, I do not really see any rules being broken.

Since he has changed his posting style, I quite like AK now. I see through his posts and find them quite entertaining and funny. Perhaps some of you shouldn't look at them in such a serious manner :rolleyes:

you'd think from the amount of stick he gets he'd stop being stupid? having said that, some things he posts r good. just consider phrasing AK.

Since he has changed his posting style' date=' I quite like AK now. I see through his posts and find them quite entertaining and funny. Perhaps some of you shouldn't look at them in such a serious manner :rolleyes:[/quote']

+1

AK makes my day sometimes