Sign in to follow this  
BOOTY_MONSTER

is afraidors brother gonna be afraind of the UFC ??

2 problems. He can't get a work permit for the US cause he did 3.5 years in jail for robbery. I've also heard (although unconfirmed) that he has Hepatitis, and you can't fight under AC rules with Hepatitis (also unconfirmed). I know the work permit thing is legit though.

Fedor isn't afraid to fight in the UFC. Check yourself. And neither is his brother. Aleksander is a friggin animal. 6'6 260. He's a beast, with better boxing skills than Fedor. He'd ruin everyone in the UFC HW division. I wish Aleksander would come to the UFC, but I think it's very unlikely.

i dont think baby fedor is that great.. good - yes but not great.

and NEITHER BROTHER IS AFRAID OF THE UFC

I love Aleksander, so I'm biased. He is a beast though and I could see him manhandling any HW in the UFC. Although he has lost to 3 top tier fighters, so he does have a few things to prove.

I love Aleksander' date=' so I'm biased. He is a beast though and I could see him manhandling any HW in the UFC. Although he has lost to 3 top tier fighters, [b']so he does have a few things to prove[/b].

Unlike his brother.

LOL @ Afraidor... clever.

Aleksander is not baby fedor' date=' BTW.[/quote']

You're right, he's GIANT Fedor, with better hands - and that's it. Phenomenal boxer, but Fedor has every other skill.

Although he is Fedor's younger brother, so in a sense, he is his baby brother.

You're right' date=' he's GIANT Fedor, with better hands - and that's it. Phenomenal boxer, but Fedor has every other skill.

Although he is Fedor's younger brother, so in a sense, he is his baby brother.[/quote']

He is nothing like Fedor, hence why I said he is not baby Fedor, Baby Fedor would imply that he had the same skills just not as honed.

Aleksander's status has been rather puzzling ever since he was denied a license for the Affliction fight. Unfortunately' date=' no credible source has ever come forward to clarify the matter for the fans; whether it is jail time, Hep ABCD, or something completely off the wall. If he is available to fight in the US I think his presence could really add some more substance to the revamped heavyweight class, and make for some really exciting standup battles. Hopefully Dana and the Fertitas takes notice of this news and look into whether or not he is available to sign. Unlike Fedor, I could see Aleksander jumping at the chance to fight in the UFC. Who knows, maybe signing Aleks could create some leverage in signing Fedor down the road.[/quote']

Wow, your member is really that small?

Aleksander's status has been rather puzzling ever since he was denied a license for the Affliction fight. Unfortunately' date=' no credible source has ever come forward to clarify the matter for the fans; whether it is jail time, Hep ABCD, or something completely off the wall. If he is available to fight in the US I think his presence could really add some more substance to the revamped heavyweight class, and make for some really exciting standup battles. Hopefully Dana and the Fertitas takes notice of this news and look into whether or not he is available to sign. Unlike Fedor, I could see Aleksander jumping at the chance to fight in the UFC. Who knows, maybe signing Aleks could create some leverage in signing Fedor down the road.[/quote']

Good post, odd name.

I thought it was proven he has Hep B?

http://fiveouncesofpain.com/2008/07/23/report-aleksander-emelianenko-tests-positive-for-hep-b/

It is really a shame cause he is a really good fighter. He probably got it when he got inked in prison. I was always wondering why the UFC didn't want him or even speak about him, but I guess it's cause of the Hep. That whole jail time and can't come to the US is I think bullshiza just because there are SOO many different ways around that... Overall, I hope they find away to get him to fight here.