Sign in to follow this  
Ko4Christ777

Who Do You Want To See Randy Fight Next?

no one. hes too old and hes just getting worse' date=' can barely take a jab anymore. time to retire for randy[/quote']He can barely take a jab? I hope you're joking. He may be over the hill, but he can still put some of these fighters to shame.

I'd like to see him fight Mir at HW, or, like someone else said, Franklin at LHW.

no one. hes too old and hes just getting worse' date=' can barely take a jab anymore. time to retire for randy[/quote']

... yeah, he needs to let go, but if we're gonna due the "Senior-Tour" thing ... Grandpa Coleman may be entertaining, ... or not :rolleyes:

I would rather see him move upstairs & make competitive matches for the paying audience .

He can barely take a jab? I hope you're joking. He may be over the hill' date=' but he can still put some of these fighters to shame.

I'd like to see him fight Mir at HW, or, like someone else said, Franklin at LHW.[/quote']

Frank Mir would be a little to much for Couture imo.. Mir is still a young fighter and is gonna keep getting better.. Coleman, Ortiz, or Franklin can make for good fights for him..

Honestly for me the only fights left for Randy are Lesnar and Fedor. Sure there are other intiguing matchups out there for him, Coleman, Mir, a few LHW standouts, but truly the only fights for him that really make sense to me are the two Champions. Settle the whole who really is better question once and for all.

Seeing as he was beating Lesnar before he got clubbed, plus he never makes the same mistake twice, I think he could beat Lesnar and restore order to the universe.

And As far as I'm concerned the Fedor matchup is a toss up. They are pretty evenly matched in all aspects , but I do give Fedor the strength edge, though Randy has shown a strength disadvantage means nothing to him.I know after the first loss to Lesnar and then Nog it would take a few fights before he got a shot at the vanilla gorilla again, which diminshes the chance of it happening barring a Lesnar loss and by most estimations the Fedor fight gets more unlikely as time goes by, but they are the fights I want to see Randy take on!