Sign in to follow this  
jakea

TUF 10 first episode

I know it was only the first episode, but I was not impressed. If Kimbo wasn't on this season I HIGHLY doubt i would have stayed up to watch the season or even be interested in following. UFC is starting to just turn into a bunch of wrestling matches, which comes out to be boring fights. They definitely let the fighters just lay on each other with no action for too long. I will continue to follow the show based solely off watching Kimbo. In my personal opinion UFC is starting to bore me, and i dont think i am the only one that feels this way. The matchups have just been horrible lately I.E. Brandon Vera fighting Randy Couture. Let me know what your opinion was on the first episode, maybe i am just jumping the gun. Let me know if you agree with me on the matchups that have been presented to us lately.

I know it was only the first episode' date=' but I was not impressed. If Kimbo wasn't on this season I HIGHLY doubt i would have stayed up to watch the season or even be interested in following. UFC is starting to just turn into a bunch of wrestling matches, which comes out to be boring fights. They definitely let the fighters just lay on each other with no action for too long. I will continue to follow the show based solely off watching Kimbo. In my personal opinion UFC is starting to bore me, and i dont think i am the only one that feels this way. The matchups have just been horrible lately I.E. Brandon Vera fighting Randy Couture. Let me know what your opinion was on the first episode, maybe i am just jumping the gun. Let me know if you agree with me on the matchups that have been presented to us lately.[/quote']

As far as the fight went it was boring as hell, but the rest of the drama will be fun to watch. i was laughing my **** off at rampage and rashad talking smack to each other.

UFC boring? did you not watch the UFN before TUF? all of those fights were awesome. i think they have been doing a great job matching people up.

I know it was only the first episode' date=' but I was not impressed. If Kimbo wasn't on this season I HIGHLY doubt i would have stayed up to watch the season or even be interested in following. UFC is starting to just turn into a bunch of wrestling matches, which comes out to be boring fights. They definitely let the fighters just lay on each other with no action for too long. I will continue to follow the show based solely off watching Kimbo. In my personal opinion UFC is starting to bore me, and i dont think i am the only one that feels this way. The matchups have just been horrible lately I.E. Brandon Vera fighting Randy Couture. Let me know what your opinion was on the first episode, maybe i am just jumping the gun. Let me know if you agree with me on the matchups that have been presented to us lately.[/quote']

Heavyweight Division= Quick Ko/Submission or Sleepy Wrestling Match.....

if you havent realized this, maybe you should open your eyes.

As far as the episode goes,,,, anytime i see that amount of blood, im entertained. I look forward to seeing the drama between Rashad and Rampage. I agree that the fights will be less impressive than other divisions, but like i said, you should expect that with the HW divison.

As far as the UFC being boring,,,, u need to clarify... I am always entertained regarless if my fighter wins or loses. Or by how he wins or loses.

Since i see this is your first post,,, i believe you need to either get some knowledge or go back to watching WWE.

Yeah that was terrible. Another wrestler that UFC doesnt need. And Abe was terrible. He didnt use any Jits at all. He just laid there like a fish.

I almost puked when they showed that guys cut on his head. I think that is the worste i have ever seen. Even worse then marvin eastmans.

And that was very deep. At the end they said you can see his skull. Ive never seen that much blood spew out. Deweese was pretty sick, but this was just dripping all over.

And that was very deep. At the end they said you can see his skull. Ive never seen that much blood spew out. Deweese was pretty sick' date=' but this was just dripping all over.[/quote']

Yeah that reminded me of Dewees - but worse. I literally felt light headed after seeing that.

I was disappointed that there were no fights to get into the house. I usually watch those and make some early picks just for fun.

Tuf 10 hasnt aired yet in the UK, im extremely excited bout it, i hope kimbo does well so he can take on lesnar, it will be intresting that is all i know, maybe you are jumping the gun, and as for boring fights, your mad. just look at the line up over the next few ppv I cant wait for machida vs shogun.

to recap for me

Kimbo is still awesome. I see no ****iness there. i hope he knocks the **** out whoever he fights.

Wes Sims former UFC Mir headstomper is a character. he's hilarious as hell. when they were picking teams he definitely stood out to me with his attitude & jokes.

i pretty much liked Rampage team overall more then i did Rashad. most of the guys i liked off the bat are on Quinton team.

Rashad/Page are funny as hell with their wack **** trash talk

& the guy who fought for Rashad(& won), Jon whatever, is a stupid lookin mother****er and i hate how he fights & looks & i just hope he gets his face smashed because he sucks balls.

All these fat **** nerdy looking guys on the show... Damn lol

that is all.

I gotta agree, I swear I was complaining about this the other day. No offense to Couture, but he just got ktfo, why isn't nog fighting instead of him? Why does it seem that they have alot of "you use to be good and helped us back in the day so now were gonna give u any fight you want" going on? Tito???? why???? retire.......

And as far as Kimbo goes, if he wasnt on this season it would suck donkey balls. All that fat **** did last night was dry **** abe for 10 mins. Mazza-i-cant-reff-gatti shoulda stood his fat **** up more, btw abe sucked too and just let him fall on top of him. i tell ya those 2 showed a ton of mma ability..pfffft. People talk **** about slice all day, im pretty sure he has done better in the cage then both of those hacks. and i know its a heavy weigh division but we dont need it to turn back into the overweight division.

the comments people are saying that u should get use to people in certian weight classes laying around in wrestling matches is just dumb. It's MMA lets get some fighters at all weight classes to mix it up a bit..after all this is suppose to be the pinnical of mma, with the best rounded fighters in the world in it. All the sht DW talks about having the best fight cards and giving us fights we wanna see is getting to be bull s hit. who the *** wants to see tito and coleman fight...really. Coture is done, just like chuck when he got his last fight. Stop letting these guys fight, it's embarrasing to watch legends try and out live their ring life. Would you want your legacy to end with you getting ko'd 3 times in a row after a stellar career?

i don't mean to offend anyone or come across like a ****, but i just found this forum and this is the stuff thats been floating around my head for a while now. I watched every PPV the ufc has ever put out from day 1, and love the sport of MMA, i just wanna see better caliber fights in ALL weight classes.

I agree that wrestling matches get boring fast.

but the GIANT cut on the loser at the end was worth it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwobN6bJQtY

skip to the last 5 seconds of the video.

Yeah, that was a sick a$$ cut, the worst I believe I have seen yet.

Yeah, the fight definitely sucked. Abe was a total pu$$ie in there. Whats-his-face kept doin' the same thing over and over and Abe just let him. I thought that fake tapping of the gloves by whats-his-face in the beginning of round 2 was cheap but I laughed because it was so obvious and Abe fell for it. Also, what the hell was with Abe asking if they were going to touch gloves before the fight started. I knew he was going to be a pu$$ie right then.

As for the OP saying the UFC is boring? Did you sleep through Fight Night Live before the season premier? All 4 fights were exciting as hell. I didn't agree with a couple of the decisions but that's why fighters shouldn't let it go there. They will say that themselves. Nate and Tim's fight was awesome though. Both guys showed a tone of skill and class and crazy heart. If you though that was boring, I don't know what to tell ya. To each his own though.

Anyway, back to TUF 10, I'm looking forward to all the drama and seeing how Kimbo really stands up to these fighters. It kind of looks to me that they got a bunch of raw meat for Kimbo to beat on see he slides right into the UFC. That way Dana gets Kimbo into the UFC without looking like a fool. Don't get me wrong, I'm no Kimbo fan but the man does hit hard and has a little speed. But I think he is too old and set in his ways to learn any new tricks. I'm probably way off here but it's just what I'm seeing so far. We will see when the season progresses and see if these guys have any talent. Judging from last night, I'm not real impressed.

I agree that it was boring, they should have stood them up more. I would watch though even if Kimbo wasn't on there just because I'm an MMA fan period. If UFC is starting to bore you watch STRIKEFORCE or get the HDNET and watch all the good MMA stuff they have on there...........and Randy vs Brandon is gonna be a great fight, how is that horrible??

I have to say i thought the back and forth between rashad and rampage was hilarious!! and Dana "We only have 5 min dont get into a fight right now i'm serious no fighting right now" thats just great like scolding little kids... LOL

mazz did stand them up a few times but as soon as he did the guy shot right back at him and abe had NO TAKE DOWN DEFENSE AT ALL... but the guy did just lay on him after he opened him up it was horriable... and rashad saying he did exactly what he asked him to do was either a lie or rashad needs to take another look at that fight. I hope he wont be incouraging the lay and pray all season...

The cut definatily the biggest i've seen THAT CLOSE there might of been worse but they nevered showed it as close as last night... the guy had literally a puddle of blood on either side of him.

I was waiting for a stoppage actually ,at least to look at it or if not to call it..glad they didnt though but it looked worthy if not then WHAT?

As bad as it was ... they were both shi**y and neither deserve to be The Ultimate Fighter but the one that won was lets say LESS shi**y then the other...lol

Rampage BAD PICK BRO what match up were u looking at?

Kimbo has earned my respect both with his willingness to prove himself and humbleness... HUGE for a guy like that.... I really hope he does well enough to pick up enough time to learn and improve on what he already brings to the table..

Nothing i wouldn't love to see more then KIMBO in a year facing Brock the ape Lesner and kicking the crap out of him i understand it's a L O N G S H O T but i can hope cant i..

jerimie, Brock v Kimbo will never happen. Unless Brock drops three straight fights, and needs a bum to get another win. Kimbo is a bum right now, but youre right on the respect issue. I respected this guy before the TUF season was officially announced, because he is a family man that is just doing what he knows can feed them. He will not learn alot from Rampage because he is just there to look pretty. He doesnt care about his team. Look at him walk out on his guy, I get it, he was letting a bum walk all over him, but he wasnt trying to teach him how to get up. He just kept saying the obvious "You gotta get up." At least Rashad was coaching his guy. Rampage will lose most... if not all ... of the fights because he is the worst coach ever. Next to Shamrock.

I want to see kimbo knock brandon shaub the f*ck out. Talking trash before he even gets in the ring. I'm a big kimbo fan and have been since i watched his street fights years ago. He has everybody against him and i hope he rises above it. I also want to see wes sims fight because he is hi-larious. Don't get me started on abe vs. madsen. Abe's terrible and they should have found someone else who actually has some skills. Abe's forehead looked like the grand canyon. I hope rampage's coaching gets better. After the comments he made to kimbo about not training and how every game plan for his fighters is knock them the f*ck out. Seems rashad doesn't even have to get under his skin, just keep letting rampage pick the fights. Rampage is my one of my favorite fighters, but he's making himself look bad as a coach and mentor. I lost a lot of respect for him after i seen him fake fun of one fighter for man *****. Also it was cheap madsen fake tap gloves and took him down. But lets face it he was going to oppose his will regardless if he did that or not.

jerimie' date=' Brock v Kimbo will never happen. Unless Brock drops three straight fights, and needs a bum to get another win. Kimbo is a bum right now, but youre right on the respect issue. I respected this guy before the TUF season was officially announced, because he is a family man that is just doing what he knows can feed them. He will not learn alot from Rampage because he is just there to look pretty. He doesnt care about his team. Look at him walk out on his guy, I get it, he was letting a bum walk all over him, but he wasnt trying to teach him how to get up. He just kept saying the obvious "You gotta get up." At least Rashad was coaching his guy. Rampage will lose most... if not all ... of the fights because he is the worst coach ever. Next to Shamrock.[/quote']

No i know GTP kimbo/brock is just my wishful thinking what a better way to hand golden boy a lost but other then kimbo LOL come on now that would be hilarious...

and ya know i actually agree with u bout rampage but he does have other trainers and anything kimbo can soake up in that house is worth it... i really held a low opinion of kimbo up till i heard he was willing to come in from the ground floor up.. and after seeing his deminer and attitude on the show i think he will try hard to do what he has to to show everyone he deserves a shot..

I want to see kimbo knock brandon shaub the f*ck out. Talking trash before he even gets in the ring. I'm a big kimbo fan and have been since i watched his street fights years ago. He has everybody against him and i hope he rises above it. I also want to see wes sims fight because he is hi-larious. Don't get me started on abe vs. madsen. Abe's terrible and they should have found someone else who actually has some skills. Abe's forehead looked like the grand canyon. I hope rampage's coaching gets better. After the comments he made to kimbo about not training and how every game plan for his fighters is knock them the f*ck out. Seems rashad doesn't even have to get under his skin' date=' just keep letting rampage pick the fights. Rampage is my one of my favorite fighters, but he's making himself look bad as a coach and mentor. I lost a lot of respect for him after i seen him fake fun of one fighter for man *****. Also it was cheap madsen fake tap gloves and took him down. But lets face it he was going to oppose his will regardless if he did that or not.[/quote']

shane carwin who is fighting brock lesnar said braunden schuab might be better than him they train together