Sign in to follow this  
freedom

Coleman's Manager: ?Tito wants to get personal with a legend? OK, let's get personal"

http://www.fightmarks.com/story.php?title=tito-wants-to-get-personal-ok-lets-get-personal-blasts-coleman-manager

Mark Coleman?s manager Mike DiSabato has responded furiously to Tito Ortiz calling his fighter a ?sissy?. Ortiz used his Twitter account in the early hours of this morning to reveal that Coleman was out of their UFC 106 fight. He said the MMA veteran had ?sissied out?.

?Mark Coleman is not a talker, he is a fighter. He is a Hall of Famer who has fought a Who's Who of great fighters. Tito says "sissy"? Please. He can prove Coleman is sissy on January 2nd if he wants,? was DiSabato?s response to the comments during a conversation with Fighters Only.

?The only thing Coleman is afraid of when it comes to Tito is contracting swine flu from that dirty **** d-bag. We all know where he lays his head down at night. Tito wants to get personal with a legend? OK, let's get personal - we can all go to our **** collections and watch what Tito sleeps with night after night,? he added.

WOW!!!!!!!!! I am literally laughing so hard, cuz I just did what he said we should all do! TMI, I know. That was harsh. I like it.

I still want Tito to win if they push it back, but Sabato is just a riot. Wonder what will be said in response to this...

I still want Tito to win if they push it back' date=' but Sabato is just a riot. Wonder what will be said in response to this...[/quote']

What can he say? Jenna is caught red handed in the vids! lol

Bad move and bad comment from Coleman's manager. Is it news that Jenna was a ****star? I mean c'mon.

Commenting on a man's wife?? That's not even getting personal with Tito, that's commenting on someone else. I doubt this would even anger Tito...

What does Coleman sleep with... who cares!? But I doubt she's as hot as Jenna nor as good in the sack... see why this was a dumb comment.

Bad move and bad comment from Coleman's manager. Is it news that Jenna was a ****star? I mean c'mon.

Commenting on a man's wife?? That's not even getting personal with Tito' date=' that's commenting on someone else. I doubt this would even anger Tito...

What does Coleman sleep with... who cares!? But I doubt she's as hot as Jenna nor as good in the sack... see why this was a dumb comment.[/quote']

Tito did open the door though. And it is no secret how protective, and defensive he is about Jenna. He will get pissed, and this fight will be legal murder.

Youre right though, and this is kinda childish, but it makes for good build up though. Cant deny that.

this is why its good tito is back...i love a good ol fashion ufc rivarly

No joke. This might turn out like Tito v Shamrock. Oh man that was bad for the "Legend!"

No joke. This might turn out like Tito v Shamrock. Oh man that was bad for the "Legend!"

Thats what i was thinking.

Tito has this fight. These comments from colemans manager have just caused his guy to get punished even more than he was gonna do originally.

And we KNOW tito will respond. cant wait to see what with:D

yeah that was pretty harsh...

Yeah, Jenna doesn't deserve that. It's total BS when you ********** to someone and then call her dirty. People shouldn't pretend to have principles all of a sudden.

I dislike Tito, his stupid antics, his unfunny t-shirts, his constant excuse making for poor performances, etc., but verbally attacking the mother of his children like that is uncalled for and in extremely poor taste.

hold up a sec. tito hasn't really done THAT much (when compared to other fighters of similar notoriety.)

he fought like 5 times in three years as champ. the best guy he fought in that time frame was an already aging ken shamrock. Don't forget he only got to be champ because Frank shamrock, who kicked his as s, vacated the title.

keep in mind that dana white was his manager, and he ducked fights (ex. chuck liddell) on the REGULAR. ON THE REGULAR. AN INTERIM CHAMP HAD TO BE PICKED WHILE

HE

WAS

HEALTHY!!!

Coleman was doing it big BACK in the days. wins over dan severn and don frye. to say that tito has done so much more than coleman is silly. you silly as ses.

tito called him a "sissy." Which is a lame thing to call somebody. on twitter. I wouldn't have called his girl something like that, but, dating who he's dating, he has to expect that when he starts ish

Please' date=' like you wouldnt nail Jenna!!![/quote']

i wouldnt! never know what u might catch by going there! its like sticking ur nozel in germs no thanx plus what fun would a wizards sleeve be!

Please' date=' like you wouldnt nail Jenna!!![/quote']

Well this may be true I would certainly triple bag it and my genitals would be getting a through soaking in bleach afterward.

sad but true ya cant make a ** a housewife lol. coleman better beware tho,hes foght tough guys before but tito has the skill and cardio to hurt his old azz lol.good to have tito back in the ufc hes a loud mouth but ya gotta like his attitude

i wouldnt! never know what u might catch by going there! its like sticking ur nozel in germs no thanx plus what fun would a wizards sleeve be!

God, Tito's gonna kill you too now.

Coleman's manager was out of line, but it was pretty funny. :)

However, the comment is a bit silly. As a **** star, Jenna would have been tested for STIs far more often than the average person. During her career, at least, you'd have been far safer having sex with her than with a woman you'd never heard of, IMO.

Oh well, makes for great press. :P

Some of ya gotta remember that this isn't Coleman that made this statement, it's his manager.

I am reading things like Coleman is outta line for saying this. Coleman hasn't spoke yet, so let's not throw him under the bus for his manager talking.

I'm not about to start a new thread over this but Tito's manager just responded back:

http://www.fiveknuckles.com/mma-news/Tito-Ortizs-manager-calls-out-Mark-Colemans-manager-for-comments-directed-toward-Ortizs-wife.html

"If he wants to drag Jenna into this - and I know Jenna, she's a sweetheart - then I think that's not a place for a manager to get involved. I think the fight's between Mark and Tito and not his manager; and he's talking a lot of smack. He should maybe start training and get in the cage if he wants to talk like that. I think if Mark wants to say something and they're fighting each other, whatever. I just don't think it's a place for a manager to come at Tito like that about his girlfriend." - Damian McLawhaon

Tito Ortiz's longtime friend and manager, Damian McLawhaon, addresses the comments made by Coleman's manager directed in part towards Ortiz's wife and former adult film star, Jenna Jameson. The comments come courtesy of a report on MMABay.com.

Ortiz and Coleman were originally scheduled to face off at UFC 106 on Nov. 21, but Coleman was forced to withdraw after suffering what was termed a "minor" knee injury. Ortiz learned of the injury yesterday and promptly called out Coleman in successive tweets, essentially stating that the former UFC champion had "pussed out" of their fight.

This prompted the questionable reaction of Coleman's manager who personally attacked Ortiz's wife, Jameson.

It seems as though the bad blood between these two is brewing and has spilled over into their respective camps. Coleman's manager suggests that the fight be pushed back to UFC 108 on Jan. 2, which would accommodate his fighters' recovery time and allow him to get in a full training camp in preparation for the fight.

After the recent escalation of emotions between the two camps, the UFC would be wise to take Coleman's camp up on their offer.

"After the recent escalation of emotions between the two camps, the UFC would be wise to take Coleman's camp up on their offer."

No way. 1) Coleman doesn't interest me; 2) I want Tito to fight sooner rather than later; 3) this bad blood is all on his manager's end so it's not hyping anything up for me.

Don't do it, Dana! Get someone else to fight Tito at UFC 106.

They can fight later.

Tito still needs to fight at the PPV against a TOP contender!!!!!!!!

No he dosen't its his 1st fight back after injury. They are not going to throw him to the wolves like SHogun against Forrest they have learnt from there mistakes.