Sign in to follow this  
Amun

If Lesnar/Fedor and Mayweather/Paquiao were on the same day which would you order?

Two awesome fights

Two awesome countdown videos:

Fedor vs. Lesnar:

Mayweather vs Paquiao

Say you could only pick one (I know that in reality you could see both but hypothetically speaking if you could only pick one which would it be)?

Both for sure. It'd be the first time I'd have purchased 2 separate PPVs on one night.

Couldn't miss either of these tilts. Seeing that Fedor would sub Brock in less than 3 minutes, that would allow plenty of time to watch Pacquiao hurt Mayweather over the course of 6-12 rounds. Would be a legendary night of fights, either way.

Both for sure. It'd be the first time I'd have purchased 2 separate PPVs on one night.

Couldn't miss either of these tilts. Seeing that Fedor would sub Brock in less than 3 minutes' date=' that would allow plenty of time to watch Pacquiao hurt Mayweather over the course of 6-12 rounds. Would be a legendary night of fights, either way.[/quote']

i agree that fedor wins by sub, but mayweather would beat pac-man. like you said i would order both

Couldn't miss either of these tilts. Seeing that Fedor would sub Brock in less than 3 minutes' date=' that would allow plenty of time to watch Pacquiao hurt Mayweather over the course of 6-12 rounds. Would be a legendary night of fights, either way.[/quote']Well since this is a hypothetical question.... in this scenario, if you had to pick one (which I know you wouldn't in reality) which would it be?

Well since this is a hypothetical question.... in this scenario' date=' if you had to pick one (which I know you wouldn't in reality) which would it be?[/quote']

No questions Fedor/Brock

what's funny is IF Fedor/Brock fought' date=' regardless of the outcome 50% of the people on the site would disappear forever[/quote']

That's a genius observation. I'll happily take my Fedor beatings if that day comes though. But I don't think it will. People need to realize that Fedor and Brock both have huge fights coming up, and the entire HW scene could change in the blink of an eye. Can't wait for both.

Two awesome fights

Fedor vs. Lesnar:

Mayweather vs Paquiao

Say you could only pick one (I know that in reality you could see both but hypothetically speaking if you could only pick one which would it be)?

I actually think Brock Fedor might beat out gayweather in ppv buys.

i safely say that we would all pick brock and fedor or else why the hell are we members for, im done with boxing its too boring these days and to quote the guy above me" boxing is as fixed as wrestling these days."

id take the brock fight, i used to love boxing, now not so much, too many boxers talk sh!t about mma. After the big names in boxing retire, which will happen soon the sport will thankfully finish dying. And they have no one to blame but themselves.

id take the brock fight' date=' i used to love boxing, now not so much, too many boxers talk sh!t about mma. After the big names in boxing retire, which will happen soon the sport will thankfully finish dying. And they have no one to blame but themselves.[/quote']Sadly I agree. I used to love boxing too.... there's just so few compelling fighters and fights these days.

Back in the heydays days of Lewis, Tyson, RJJ and DLH things were much more interesting.

Too easy! The People's Champ v Money Mayweather. I have wanted to see this match for too long, and have constantly had to settle for Manny fighting worthy dudes, that are not Mayweather. Way too long.

brock/fedor any day!!! lets be honest, after mayweather vs pacman there isnt a decent match up in the world of boxing left that is worth paying for!!! once they fight boxing is done!!

If I have to choose one, it'll be Pacman and Mayweather. I'm sorry, but I see it as a better fight then a Brock/Fedor. I guarantee that Pacman/Mayweather would easily outsell Brock/Fedor. Most casual fans have no clue who Fedor is and what he has accomplished. Everyone knows who Pacman and Mayweather are and that match would be the most hyped fight in a long time. It's really those kind of fights that Boxing needs right now to stay relevant.

Also a question, to all those people that say boxing is boring. Is it just boxing that you find boring or do you find other one discipline combat sports boring as well? Kickboxing?

brock lesnar vs fedor to see who is the best fighter in the world

mayweather is a scared lil man i wouldnt pay 5 dollars to watch the mayweather fight. brock lesnar ufc 100 ppv numbers were almost double of what mayweathers last fight was. mayweather will punch paquiao in the face run away punch in face run away and win a decision so no need to watch it.

sometimes i miss the way i used to view boxing (i loved it) the super six stuff excited me till 3/4 of the hype shows were their promoters *****ing.. mma has jaded me to boxing & i do miss that spark i used to have for it (which almost came back w/ the super six wbc belt) kickboxing is not as one dimensional so that is still fun but boxing is dead in my heart...sadly

Definitely the Fedor/Lesnar fight. Boxing no longer interests me. I would watch the Pacman/Mayweather fight if it didn't conflict with MMA, but I have to choose a huge MMA fight over a boxing match.

Two awesome fights

Fedor vs. Lesnar:

Mayweather vs Paquiao

Definitely Fedor vs. Lesnar as I couldn't care less about Mayweather.

They are showing a behind the scenes look at Fedor: http://bumpyknuckle.com/2009/10/22/showtime-presents-fight-camp-360-fedor-vs-rogers/

This should be interesting and I want to see how he looks. I am waiting for him to fight in the UFC

Both' date=' of course.[/quote']Everyone is saying both but that kind of takes the fun out of it. It's a hypothetical question, pick one for gods sake.

I'd get Pacman/Money. I've been waiting years to see that fight. I can always watch Fedor destroy Lesnar later.
Pac Money would def be a longer fight, but Lesnar/Fed may be more explosive.

Pac Money would def be a longer fight' date=' but Lesnar/Fed may be more explosive.[/quote']

Fedor vs Lesnar play by play:

Fedor closes distance, throws overhand right. Lesnar falls to the canvas.

Fedor vs Lesnar play by play:

Fedor closes distance' date=' throws overhand right. Lesnar falls to the canvas.[/quote']Only Brock's takedown would come before Fedor's striking.

definitely Lesnar vs Fedor. pac-man would beat the sh*t outta mayweather for probably 7-8 rounds and the KO him' date=' but i'd rather watch a UFC fight than a boxing match[/quote']Did you even see the Mayweather Maquez fight?

Definately Brock/Fraidor. Faidor is completely over rated and i would love to see his fan boys get shut up. Not to mention boxing is lame as hell.

2 guys circle for 2 minutes

A handful of punches are thrown, none land

2 guys hug for the rest of the round.

Wash, rinse, repeat for 12 rounds.