Sign in to follow this  
srams1

Chuck Norris Joke

Nice.... Still going..... Why didnt anyone comment on my steroid thread i made. That one took me about 40 mins to make... And it was good... But, I was tired, and bored and made this thread without thinking about how dumb it was...

fail.jpg

this is BY FAR my favorite fail pic in the whole wide wold.

i dont know why, i simply die everytime i see

most likely cuz it reminds me of my stupid beagle

this is BY FAR my favorite fail pic in the whole wide wold.

i dont know why' date=' i simply die everytime i see

most likely cuz it reminds me of my stupid beagle[/quote']

Your favorite fail is the red X in a box wow it really is a fail

BUMP!!!

hahaahaha' date=' we almost let this get off of the first page....unacceptable[/quote']

I just read through all this nonsense. Dont know what it started at, but now I?m curious.

I just read through all this nonsense. Dont know what it started at' date=' but now I?m curious.[/quote']

it started out as a thread to make chuck norris jokes, it failed so bad that it became the official fail pictures thread

that break dance move gone wrong musta hurt

looks about as painful as when that gay guy tried to dry h u mp danny bonaduce and he tossed him over his head. if you havent seen it, go watch it now. hilarious.

looks about as painful as when that gay guy tried to dry h u mp danny bonaduce and he tossed him over his head. if you havent seen it' date=' go watch it now. hilarious.[/quote']

i just searched him on youtube, every result he's getting slapped or in a fight......gotta link?

Hahahahahahah this poor guy cant catch a break......oh well' date=' this is what happens when you make phailed threads in the outside section :D[/quote']

muuuwahahahahahahahaahhah

we are evil bastards

muuuwahahahahahahahaahhah

we are evil bastards

We aren't evil, I made this thread 6 months before that cack was a member. Use the search button. I would verbally rape him but then I would get in trouble b/c I am not a noob and they are the only ones who can get away with murder here.

We aren't evil' date=' I made this thread 6 months before that cack was a member. Use the search button. I would verbally rape him but then I would get in trouble b/c I am not a noob and they are the only ones who can get away with murder here.[/quote']

agreed :mad:

We aren't evil' date=' I made this thread 6 months before that cack was a member. Use the search button. I would verbally rape him but then I would get in trouble b/c I am not a noob and they are the only ones who can get away with murder here.[/quote']

Srams1 has been a member longer than ME, you haven't been here longer than him at all.