crazy_jamaican_lady

What are you listening to right now?

Seeing as everybody likes music this should get alot of replies:)

the newest Disturbed CD is the CD in my car right now. im getting the new Eminem CD relapse 2 it comes out in a couple of weeks, i think nov 17th.

Im currently listening too Theocracy. Im not religious at all, but this is the music that make me scream in excitement.

Absolution Day...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcXp0YdQGi4&feature=related

On Eagles Wings.....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lF5x2XzLSzk

Would it be totally ducking the question if I said I'm listening to a bunch of songs because I have to learn 10 new ones for my gig this Friday?

Here's a few...

Chevelle - The Clincher

Sick Puppies - You're Going Down

Breaking Benjamin - Diary Of Jane (even though I hate this song)

Nickelback - Burn It To The Ground (even though I hate this band)

Kanye West - Heartless (I hope we get a video of this... its going to kick so much ****)

Halestorm - I Get Off

michael jackson' date=' dont stop til you get enough. marvin gaye, mercy mercy me. al green, lets stay together. outkast, atliens.[/quote']

i'm not listening to it right now - but Marvin Gaye; inner city blues and distant lover are the isht!!!! Great music.

Atliens is much superior to there recent stuff though I have liked it at certain points, for a certain time. (IMO).

i'm not listening to it right now - but Marvin Gaye; inner city blues and distant lover are the isht!!!! Great music.

Atliens is much superior to there recent stuff though I have liked it at certain points' date=' for a certain time. (IMO).[/quote']

distant lover is one of my favorites. southernplayalistic and atliens are their best albums. aquemini was ok, but not great. after that they fell off, too much acting.