crazy_jamaican_lady

What are you listening to right now?

do you just listen to whatever is on the latest fifa soundtrack by any chance :)

hahaa is that on fifa!!!!?? ...damn thats not cool

no i dont play footy games anymore. and back in the day i was pure pro evo ;)

Real interesting Beatles cover.

while my guitar gently weeps is a george harrison song solo, not trying to be rude just thought i would pint that out.

cool cover btw.

did you get that message i sent to you about photobucket.

while my guitar gently weeps is a george harrison song solo' date=' not trying to be rude just thought i would pint that out.

cool cover btw.

did you get that message i sent to you about photobucket.[/quote']

Ah no will check ... still Beatle's song but he is the author. It's on the Beatle's white album?

The constant knocking on my front door as a procession of children come "Trick or Treating". Have no choice but to answer, even though we're running out of sweets, as we're also waiting on a pizza delivery. Also listening to Talksport radio, and, as always. ANGLES BY DAN LE SAC VS SCROOBIUS PIP. Get on board!

Lol i never get tired of listening to them.

Anyways lol i was just listening to & dancing to "Slow Wine-R Kelly

i just got a visual .... and i liked it... i liked it alot. q; D

I am listening to my door bell. I love all the kids on Halloween.

Especially when one tells me that I have the best candy in the neighborhood.

Yup. Took my boy out for the first time, and had a ball. Got invited into a house party by a bunch of twenty something scantily clad hotties, but didn't feel it was the best place for a 5yr old. Oh well, always next year!

Joss Stone first album' date=' "The soul sessions". One of the best records to come out in a while.[/quote']

I can't believe how amazing her voice was at what, 14 years old? She's so awesome! :)

I can't believe how amazing her voice was at what' date=' 14 years old? She's so awesome! :)[/quote']

She was 15 I believe when she sang in this album. Ive seen her live one or two years ago, great show, very relaxed and she had some of the best musicians.

She was 15 I believe when she sang in this album. Ive seen her live one or two years ago' date=' great show, very relaxed and she had some of the best musicians.[/quote']

That's cool. :)

Another musician I like a lot (who I'm listening to now that Beyonce's done) is Sinead Lohan. She's not very well known, but very good. Here's a link to one of her songs:

Another musician I like a lot (who I'm listening to now that Beyonce's done) is Sinead Lohan. She's not very well known' date=' but very good. Here's a link to one of her songs:

[/quote']

Never heard of her, I?ll try listening to a couple of her songs. I?m guessing since you like this you should love Macy Gray. Another great female singer with an awesome live performance.

Love this thread, as it changes day to day.

Listened to these two today:

P J Harvey: 'This is love'

Travis: 'Writing to reach you'

And I know I will be hearing this tomorrow at a funeral:

Morriston RFC Male Voice Choir

Another musician I like a lot (who I'm listening to now that Beyonce's done) is Sinead Lohan. She's not very well known' date=' but very good. Here's a link to one of her songs:

[/quote']

Liked it. Incidentally, the Aga cooker in the kitchen behind her? They've got to be assembled from the ground up, and I used to do that - each one is an individual, like Rolls Royce cars, they each have their own little quirks. Classic design.

Love this thread' date=' as it changes day to day.

Listened to these two today:

P J Harvey: 'This is love'

Travis: 'Writing to reach you'

And I know I will be hearing this tomorrow at a funeral:

Morriston RFC Male Voice Choir

[/quote']

I especially enjoyed that PJ Harvey song. I haven't heard her work before- I'll have to listen to more. :)

I've been listening to a lot of old tyme bluegrass and sacred harp choir-type music. Why? I have no idea! It makes my spiritual ****** standup though.

I'm trying to think what your spiritual ****** is. Even I don't have a spiritual ******. Mine only has five letters. :confused:

I'm trying to think what your spiritual ****** is. Even I don't have a spiritual ******. Mine only has five letters. :confused:

It's another name for hotdog.

Also, you don't have a coochie?

It's another name for hotdog.

Also' date=' you don't have a coochie?[/quote']

Haha, I would have thought coochie would have been edited out... I forgot about that one. :P