crazy_jamaican_lady

What are you listening to right now?

Rockin' out to the Bee Gees

The innovators of Disco!!!

"Listen to the ground, there is movement all around, there is something going down, and I can feel it"

WHOOO, feet, don't fail me now.

Look for the woman by Dan Le Sac vs Scroobius Pip. I know I keep banging on about him but his lyrics are amazing.

"We got together so young, before our real lives had begun, but flowers don't grow up as one, each finds it's own way to the sun, and that's exactly what we've done, we've grown up separately too."

I'm still listening to Seether. I beat her ****. :P

I don't know who Seether are, and though this meant I was old. Then I realised I was focusing on the phrase "I beat her ****" and realised there's life in the old dawg yet!!

I don't know who Seether are' date=' and though this meant I was old. Then I realised I was focusing on the phrase "I beat her ****" and realised there's life in the old dawg yet!![/quote']

Yeah, we agreed to wrestle to see who got to choose music for tonight until Strikeofrce comes on. :P

Look for the woman by Dan Le Sac vs Scroobius Pip. I know I keep banging on about him but his lyrics are amazing.

"We got together so young' date=' before our real lives had begun, but flowers don't grow up as one, each finds it's own way to the sun, and that's exactly what we've done, we've grown up separately too."[/quote']

A letter from god to man, or Thou shalt always kill are probably the best

A letter from god to man' date=' or Thou shalt always kill are probably the best[/quote']

You are the first person to even acknowledge the existence of Dan and Scroob! You are instantly elevated to genius status. If you like Scroob, check out the De La Soul remix of Thou Shalt Always Kill, and a track called Astronaut by Yila featuring Scroob.

How did they think that that freaky wide face guy was going to encourage anyone to watch the damn channel. I saw this advert on TV and vowed never to watch Viva' date=' ever.[/quote']

im a laid back guy but when i see that addy come on it's a mad scramble for the remote. i vowed not to watch viva too... purely because of that

check the cover : ****inson w/ godspeed ... "sabbath bloody sabbath" .. ;)

and zero the hero w/ gillian ..

Already listened to it :) Its always good to listen ****inson sing

Now its Sabbath Thrill of it All... Incredible lyrics by Ozzy

"Won't you help me Mr. Jesus, won't you tell me if you can?

When you see this world we live in, do you still believe in Man?"

The sound of a 5yr olds anger and despair as Mario fails to rescue the Princess form Bowsers clutches, followed by the anxious wailings of a wife who's worried about missing her soap operas. Top this off with the sound of vodka pouring and you have a snapshot of my life.

The sound of a 5yr olds anger and despair as Mario fails to rescue the Princess form Bowsers clutches' date=' followed by the anxious wailings of a wife who's worried about missing her soap operas. Top this off with the sound of vodka pouring and you have a snapshot of my life.[/quote']

LMAO! I'm sorry though, that sounds kinda rough. :P

LMAO! I'm sorry though' date=' that sounds kinda rough. :P[/quote']

The next sound was even worse. I'm sat downstairs, chatting with my wife, when my little boy, who has wandered upstairs, hits me with the immortal line "Dad, can you wipe my bottom for me, I've done a stinky poo and it's a gooey one." This was followed by my wife hitting me with a knowing smile and saying "Isn't it nice when a boy depends on his dad."

The next sound was even worse. I'm sat downstairs' date=' chatting with my wife, when my little boy, who has wandered upstairs, hits me with the immortal line "Dad, can you wipe my bottom for me, I've done a stinky poo and it's a gooey one." This was followed by my wife hitting me with a knowing smile and saying "Isn't it nice when a boy depends on his dad."[/quote']

That's why I love being an aunt... it's not a full-time job! :)

That's why I love being an aunt... it's not a full-time job! :)

Don't get me wrong, he's an amazing kid and I would fight lions to protect him, but every now and then, vasectomeys take on an unusual appeal.

Don't get me wrong' date=' he's an amazing kid and I would fight lions to protect him, but every now and then, vasectomeys take on an unusual appeal.[/quote']

Oh, I know, I would do anything for my nephew too, but I think I really, really want to take my time having kids! :)

la guns .. nothin' better to do

cinderella .. somebody save me

blackfoot .. train train

boc .. career of evil

CINDERELLA!! Thanks to you my wife is now having to endure Shake me, Gypsy Road and Don't know what you've got till it's gone. Wait until I break out Girlschool by Britny Fox. She'll beg me for a divorce. C'MON GIRLS!!

CINDERELLA!! Thanks to you my wife is now having to endure Shake me' date=' Gypsy Road and Don't know what you've got till it's gone. Wait until I break out Girlschool by Britny Fox. She'll beg me for a divorce. C'MON GIRLS!![/quote']

sorry mrs. happyhamer .. :)

jackyl .. the lumberjack

kingdom come .. get it on

raging slab .. don't dog me

bang tango .. someone like you

montrose .. bad motor scooter & space station #5

detective .. grim reaper

foghat .. I just wanna make etc.

tubes .. white punks on dope

nugent .. stranglehold

faster ****cat .. bathroom wall