Sign in to follow this  
crazy_jamaican_lady

Funny pics

Ive tried that one before' date=' plus I was so drunk I could barly even do it, but she didnt buy it and we almost split up after that. I know I could do it and get away with it but I have a conscionce and it would wear on me till I told her.[/quote']

by conscience do you mean a little devil guy on one shoulder and a little halo wearin dude on the other? if so then just shove his little halo wearing **** in your pocket do your deed then pull him out and ask if he enjoyed himself, cause you sure did.

by conscience do you mean a little devil guy on one shoulder and a little halo wearin dude on the other? if so then just shove his little halo wearing **** in your pocket do your deed then pull him out and ask if he enjoyed himself' date=' cause you sure did.[/quote']

I usually listen to little devil dude, but the angel dude is such a nagger when he dont get his way.

Whenever I find myself torn over a moral issue my brain reverts to the DR Dre an Eminem song they do about the conscience.

Came across this one today and figured it was worth reviving this thread for arkhamasylum_fedor.gif Big John's reaction is perfect for it too lol

whoever made that is awesome at that stuff, IDK if you can do that with photoshop or not, but either way its awesome. great find.

Came across this one today and figured it was worth reviving this thread for arkhamasylum_fedor.gif Big John's reaction is perfect for it too lol

Simply amazing lol! By far one of the best posts I've ever seen!

dude' date=' nothing good can come from that pic. LOL[/quote']

notice the look of satisfaction on buddys face? real creepy

the creepy part is he looks like Santa Clause. LMAO. wonder who the legs belong too? elf? Mrs. Clause? or Santa's good buddy?

notice the look of satisfaction on buddys face? real creepy

the creepy part is he looks like Santa Clause. LMAO. wonder who the legs belong too? elf? Mrs. Clause? or Santa's good buddy?

kind of hairy for mrs clause...

When elephant tours go bad...

elephant-tour.jpg

LMFAO WIN!!!!

notice the "splatter" on the female elephant. HAHAHAAHAHA thats awesome great find.

edit. i notice so much more now. the female elephant is smiling.

people on the female elephant don't know it happening, the only thing the one woman knows is the other elphant is real close.

Guide on male elephant is afraid he's gonna fall off, while dude around elephants neck is laughing his **** off.

Only you would find a pic like that' date=' Jade. Lol. I've taught you well. ;)[/quote']

If you where to charge for your lessons you would be rich by now Thug-sensei.

If you where to charge for your lessons you would be rich by now Thug-sensei.

The only payment I take is in bodily fluids, as my sensei taught me long ago in the dirty streets of Philly.

LMFAO' date=' notice the smile on the female elephant. That's hilarious.[/quote']

I didn't even notice the smile on the female elephant until you guys mentioned it, LMAO! :D

Seeing how much the female elephant enjoyed it' date=' yes. Now all that's left is the pic of the vacationers covered in a money shot.[/quote']

i believe what you meant to say is "vacationers covered in a massive load of hot laundry"

i believe what you meant to say is "vacationers covered in a massive load of hot laundry"
True, true. That would be a load of epic proportions, too bad elephants don't believe in birth control, woulda made a funny pic.

True' date=' true. That would be a load of epic proportions, too bad elephants don't believe in birth control, woulda made a funny pic.[/quote']

oh ya honey glazed elephant trunk would be awesome

on the topic of animals mating, lol.

Last evening my 5 yr old brings a book home from the school library on Pandas. it starts telling you about a panda from birth on through its life. Well about 3/4 of the way through it actually starts talking about pandas mating habits. During this portion of the book, it has in illustration the male panda having the female bent over!!!!! i couldn't believe that they put that in the book. I didn't know whether to laugh or be upset that they put this in an elementary school.