Sign in to follow this  
grizz7789

Ufc 107 tickets are a steal

I got floor seats to UFC 107 for 350 dollars each. What a welcome home present from deployment. Penn vs Sanchez, Mir vs Congo, Florian vs Guida, and its looking like it is going to be Alvez vs Fitch. Now if you ask me those tickets are a steal. Each one of those 4 fights above have UFC headliner fighter in them. A champ, a former champ and 3 challengers. This pay per view is gonna be way better then 104, 105, and 106. People paid more then double for floor seats to 106 and now that event pretty much just got screwed with Lesnar dropping and Fitch getting moved. What do you guys think?

I got floor seats to UFC 107 for 350 dollars each. What a welcome home present from deployment. Penn vs Sanchez' date=' Mir vs Congo, Florian vs Guida, and its looking like it is going to be Alvez vs Fitch. Now if you ask me those tickets are a steal. Each one of those 4 fights above have UFC headliner fighter in them. A champ, a former champ and 3 challengers. This pay per view is gonna be way better then 104, 105, and 106. People paid more then double for floor seats to 106 and now that event pretty much just got screwed with Lesnar dropping and Fitch getting moved. What do you guys think?[/quote']

i think your a lucky S.O.B thats what i think, have fun man, i cant wait to attend a ufc event, still havent -_-

1. I'm extremely excited for the event. There's a ton of great match-ups and fighters I enjoy watching. I think Florian vs Guida will be an awesome fight.

2. Congrats on the tickets, that's a phenomenal price for great seats.

3. Assuming you're referring to military deployment what branch?

1. I'm extremely excited for the event. There's a ton of great match-ups and fighters I enjoy watching. I think Florian vs Guida will be an awesome fight.

2. Congrats on the tickets' date=' that's a phenomenal price for great seats.

3. Assuming you're referring to military deployment what branch?[/quote']

Thanks man and it is the Marine Corps. I have been wanting to go to a fight for years and and one finally got to the East Coast that will fit my schedule. I think the 4 fights i mentioned are going to be bangers indeed. I cant wait it is going to be awsome.

I am yet to go to one either. Being from Maryland UFC 101 in Philly was the closest one to me but the tickets for that were incredibly expensive by the time I got the idea to go - 250 for the upper deck doesn't sound too appealing to me. Blessing in disguise though since I was rooting for Griffin and Florian. But thankfully a Fight Night is coming to Virginia between semesters for me in January so I'll definitely go to that.

Marine Corps eh? Don't care if you hear this a million times a day, thank you for your service! Cannot be said enough. Friend of mine joined the army (I believe) late last year, finished boot camp and is in Japan for the next two or three years.

Dana already said that Swick and Hardy were fighting for the shot at GSP. In all the threads I didn't see him mentioned. Any rumours on when Rush is ready to fight? I was hoping 108 or 109.

QUOTE=towhatend;261647]1. I'm extremely excited for the event. There's a ton of great match-ups and fighters I enjoy watching. I think Florian vs Guida will be an awesome fight.

I am really looking forward to it as well! Especially Florian vs Guida!

I sent a twitter message to Kenflo and told him "You should have your sparring partner(s) wear a wig while training to get accustomed to the hair and to replicate him the best you can."

He re-tweeted this: to @CosmoSherry "Lol, that's what I have been telling people." Kenny_Florian 2:26 PM Oct 24th

I can imagine the guys saying "no way man, no way I am gonna wear a wig!" lol:D

PS: Thank you for your service to our country Grizz and congrats on the great ticket price!

Dana already said that Swick and Hardy were fighting for the shot at GSP. In all the threads I didn't see him mentioned. Any rumours on when Rush is ready to fight? I was hoping 108 or 109.

I havent heard anything, watching GSP is always a pleasure but neither of those 2 challengers capture my attention. I would like to see KOS fight him again or Rumble if he can beat KOS but i see that as doubtful. Swick in deserving but i dont think he has any chance, of course nobody gave Serra a chance either.

congrats on returning home brother, I hope you dont go back, and dont go back into active duty, find a job AMericans need, like farmers, and jobs that feed and keep people alive, not guarding poppeis, and killing taliban.

I got floor seats to UFC 107 for 350 dollars each. What a welcome home present from deployment. Penn vs Sanchez' date=' Mir vs Congo, Florian vs Guida, and its looking like it is going to be Alvez vs Fitch. Now if you ask me those tickets are a steal. Each one of those 4 fights above have UFC headliner fighter in them. A champ, a former champ and 3 challengers. This pay per view is gonna be way better then 104, 105, and 106. People paid more then double for floor seats to 106 and now that event pretty much just got screwed with Lesnar dropping and Fitch getting moved. What do you guys think?[/quote']

You live here in Memphis.

He could be ready by feb. , but all signs point to march or april!!! Cant wait either!!

No' date=' that's 108, Jan 2. 107 is Dec 12. It's in Memphis only 2 hours away...maybe I should get some tickets as well.[/quote']

my bad i dont knwo what i wsa thinking i had a brain fart i guess.....i was thinking 107 was the jan one for some reason i dont know why

Has a UFC event ever come to Florida? :o

UFN 17 was in Tampa. It was during Gasparilla and still drew over 10k at door. Dana said after that he wants to return to Tampa in 2010. I am hoping that is going to happen.

floor seats are over rated if your out past the 10TH row.(I had 6TH row seats for UFC 52) and (13TH for UFN 19 it sucked) I got first row uper deck SEC 208 for UFC 107. Jumbo tron is right infront of you and you don't have a fat **** camera dude blocking your veiw.

I just hope they comfirm Finch vs Alves and don't move it to UFC 106

You live here in Memphis.

You live in Memphis?

No man i am from PA' date=' but going to see that fight on leave, where you stationed?[/quote']

I swear there are more marines on here than anything else. Where you stationed at?