Sign in to follow this  
UFCbeatdown88

Best Fighter to never win a UFC belt

Fitch for the newer era. Old times I would have to say Pat Smith.. Anyone remember that high flying knee freak??

Pat dominated UFC 2 until he faced Royce in the final.

Id have to go with wandy' date='hendo,shogun,or fitch

Also do u think that any of the fighters above ^^ will ever win the belt?[/quote']

i think fitch is

but as long as GSP is champ i dont see fitch getting the belt

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!furreal? the legend that is bisping? how about the legend that bisping got knocked the **** out.

Did you consider that not everyone is serious all the time?

As for my suggestions. Shogun probably deserves a mention based on the Machida fight. Also worth bringing up Fitch, Koscheck and Hendo. I also think Big Nog should have held a title at some point, but as he spent his best days in PRIDE, I'm not sure he ranks as high up the list as the other guys.

I also think Big Nog should have held a title at some point' date=' but as he spent his best days in PRIDE, I'm not sure he ranks as high up the list as the other guys.[/quote']

big nog was the interim HW champ

Id have to go with wandy' date='hendo,shogun,or fitch

Also do u think that any of the fighters above ^^ will ever win the belt?[/quote']

All good choices. I'm praying for a Wandy comeback of epic proportions at MW, but I'm not gonna hold my breath. Hendo is still definitely a contender at MW, or LHW, and if this crap over pay gets resolved, he could easily challenge for either belt. Shogun will have his soon enough, when sissypants Machida heals up from the previous beats. Fitch will also have his day in the sun. I see him spanking GSP in a rematch sometime in the next year.

champion of what?

Get over it...

Champion of the Light Heavy Weight Division of the ufc thats of what !

I hate how all the machida **** riders are like get over it its done, who cares,

ill tell you who cares shogun, how would you feel if you were him bro it happened to his bro when he faught rampage (although it wasnt for the belt) and rampage maned up and new he didnt win macida took the win like he just koed shogun ?

shogun does deserve the belt and all you little karate kid **** riders need to admit machida isnt that good and if you faced him up with the other top 11 LHWs in the world he would lose 7 of the fights.

I hate how all the machida **** riders are like get over it its done' date=' who cares,

ill tell you who cares shogun, how would you feel if you were him bro it happened to his bro when he faught rampage (although it wasnt for the belt) and rampage maned up and new he didnt win macida took the win like he just koed shogun ?

shogun does deserve the belt and all you little karate kid **** riders need to admit machida isnt that good and if you faced him up with the other top 11 LHWs in the world he would lose 7 of the fights.[/quote']

Agreed. Why should we stop talking about it. Shogun should be the champion and he probably feels very cheated by the UFC right now.

Oh and I dont agree with Machida not being that good though. Machida is very good, rightfully at the top 3 of the division. The only thing is that Shogun is just better.

Shogun but he didn't win. I think it was fairly judged first three round were Machidas and if he wanted to win badly enough he should have just tried to finish. Shogun is still the best to not have the belt though. And as for Machida not being that good? Did you see what he did to Thiago Silva? Or Rashad? He is good and he is still unbeaten if you look at his record. We will just have to see the rematch. I like both fighters but thats my opinion.

Jon Fitch, and Nate Marquardt (I think he would beat Hendo) . To you Shogun fans - the fight is over so ill say it again, GET OVER IT. It could have been a draw or a win for Machida. Thats it. Shogun didnt beat Machida.

Dan Henderson is the best fighter that hasn't won a UFC title. I won't say never because I feel that he can beat Silva and I also feel that he will be a champing in the UFC.

I hate how all the machida **** riders are like get over it its done' date=' who cares,

shogun does deserve the belt and all you little karate kid **** riders need to admit machida isnt that good and if you faced him up with the other top 11 LHWs in the world he would lose 7 of the fights.[/quote']

Yo you need to realise no matter how much you defend Shogun and rant about how he 'won' the fight it aint gonna change a thing. People like you turn every second thread into a 'Shogun this Machida that' thread, and then you're gonna wake up the next day and face reality that Machida won. Its cemented in history, so get off your period, stop acting like someone stole your candy and get over it. And while Shogun might still feel strongly about his controversial loss, I gurantee you hes not still ranting about it like you. He is a professional fighter with true sportsmanship, he knows now what he has to do, his recent interview shows he can cop a cruddy loss and still man up and take it like a man, so if you're defending him so much why dont you look up to him instead and be a man and drop the rant.

Back to the thread, Cro Cop.

Wanderlei Silva and Shogun Rua

Regarding the debate about Shogun loosing to Machida. I really like both fighters but I agreed with the judges on their fight as Machida did display good Octagon control and good takdown defence. He also countered Shogun for nearly every kick or punch which Shogun landed..sometimes with 2 or 3 more strikes of his own. However I think Shogun has a good chance of winning a rematch unless Machida improves in certain aspects of his game. It could be a real good lesson to Machida and he may improve to be more dominant.