Sign in to follow this  
Emrig

Hendo can't believe Dana let him go; open to fighting Fedor!

Listen' date=' I know you guys just got done playing the new Spongebob game on XBOX live and decided you wanted to come try to discuss that new fighting phenomenon, well what you don't realize is that I have watched it for years, so you picked the wrong person to try to test you mma knowledge against. You have both completely failed and need to just go ahead and accept that.[/quote']DelusionalGod2.jpg

Seeing as you could not think of a response to my post you decided to do the thing you are best at, looking at pictures thus stumbling upon that crappy excuse of a comeback picture and proving to this particular mma community that you are even more of a retard then we previously thought.

Good job.

Listen' date=' I know you guys just got done playing the new Spongebob game on XBOX live and decided you wanted to come try to discuss that new fighting phenomenon, well what you don't realize is that I have watched it for years, so you picked the wrong person to try to test you mma knowledge against. You have both completely failed and need to just go ahead and accept that.[/quote']

Oh you watch MMA? I'm sorry I didn't know I was dealing with an expert. I just thought you were another Fedor **** going on and on about how he's the best thing ever and he's better pound for pound than Penn, GSP, Silva, Machida, and anyone else who's ever walked the Earth, and even if he fights nothing but bums you will faithfully continue to swing from his sack. My bad.

Seeing as you could not think of a response to my post you decided to do the thing you are best at' date=' looking at pictures thus stumbling upon that crappy excuse of a comeback picture and proving to this particular mma community that you are even more of a retard then we previously thought.

Good job.[/quote']baby gonna cry?

Training%20pg%20crying1.jpg

Oh you watch MMA? I'm sorry I didn't know I was dealing with an expert. I just thought you were another Fedor **** going on and on about how he's the best thing ever and he's better pound for pound than Penn' date=' GSP, Silva, Machida, and anyone else who's ever walked the Earth, and even if he fights nothing but bums you will faithfully continue to swing from his sack. My bad.[/quote']

NO, I actually have GSP at the top of my P4P. But yes he should be ranked higher P4P then any other person you named, and seeing as you only named UFC fighters I am guessing you are solely a Brand fan and have never seen any other mma fights, so why don't you go watch some pride and dream and strikeforce and elitexc and then comeback and disguss topics that don't include UFC fighters. You are the type that thinks any UFC fighter could beat outside fighters. Well that has been disproven when second tier fighters from pride come in and completely dominate UFC MW and LHW champions.

Seeing as you could not think of a response to my post you decided to do the thing you are best at' date=' looking at pictures thus stumbling upon that crappy excuse of a comeback picture and proving to this particular mma community that you are even more of a retard then we previously thought.

Good job.[/quote']

baby gonna cry?

Training%20pg%20crying1.jpg

Again? Come on, don't be this stupid around me, I can feel it starting to have an adverse affect on me.

Hmmm...lets see. Hendo barely defeated Nog at PRIDE' date=' Fedor easily smashed Nog twice and took away the belt. I am pretty sure Hendo would get manhandled easily by Fedor.

Also, there is no chance that Overeem will fight in the states. Overeem said he will only fight Fedor in Japan, where they don't test for steroids. Go figure.[/quote']

MMA math doesn't work. Forrest beat Shogun. You saying Forrest could take Machida? Same logic.

NO' date=' I actually have GSP at the top of my P4P. But yes he should be ranked higher P4P then any other person you named, and seeing as you only named UFC fighters I am guessing you are solely a Brand fan and have never seen any other mma fights, so why don't you go watch some pride and dream and strikeforce and elitexc and then comeback and disguss topics that don't include UFC fighters. You are the type that thinks any UFC fighter could beat outside fighters. Well that has been disproven when second tier fighters from pride come in and completely dominate UFC MW and LHW champions.[/quote']

You sir are stupid. I am NOT a brand fan. Pride is history. Elite XC is history. If I'm only mentioning UFC fighters it's because I'm not living in the past like you are. How in the hell do you think Pride fighters have dominated? Most of the ones that made it to the UFC have sucked. A few of them have done well but they are an exception. Right now the best pound for pound fighters are in the UFC and they are the premier MMA organization and that is a fact. That is why I'm mentioning them. I'll be surprised if Strikeforce is even around in a couple of years.

The only reason you can possibly think the UFC has the best fighters is because you are too stupid to realize they protect there fighters. They don't want Anderson make him fight people that would most likely beat him. There are plenty of great LWs outside of the UFC that they don't bring in because they don't want Penn to lose. The only legitemate UFC champion is GSP, there is not another WW that would beat him even 2/10 times.

The only reason you can possibly think the UFC has the best fighters is because you are too stupid to realize they protect there fighters. They don't want Anderson make him fight people that would most likely beat him. There are plenty of great LWs outside of the UFC that they don't bring in because they don't want Penn to lose. The only legitemate UFC champion is GSP' date=' there is not another WW that would beat him even 2/10 times.[/quote']

I think you probably watch some MMA but you cetainly don't understand it. The UFC has tried to sign all the great fighters they can. They have made a HUGE effort to sign Fedor. You can't make guys like Fedor fight the best. In the end he wants to retain his record before he retires. I've watched Pride, Elite XC, DREAM, Strikeforce, Rio Heroes, Pancrase, you name it. The FIRST tier Pride fighters like Cro Cop and Wanderlei have sucked balls in UFC. None of them have dominated so I don't know what you have been watching. Strike force is a second tier organization as a whole plain and simple. They have some good fighters but to say there is only one legit UFC Champion makes you sound completely retarted. Penn and Anderson Silva are on the top of EVERY MMA pound for pound list you can find.

Dear god. Stop your childish mini-flamewar already and discuss the damn topic. You *all* look like retards in this.

About Dan Henderson facing Fedor: Cool matchup. I wanna see it. I wanna see it although Dan has no real chance of winning. I'm just curious to see how he will fare and it's more interesting than Fedor vs. Werdum or Fedor vs. Waiting for Overeem. But realistically...really...Dan? Someone who can make Middleweight, beating Fedor? Sorry guys. Not going to happen. Fedor is no Bisping. And "never been KO'ed" or not, if Fedor hit Dan like he hit Rogers, Henderson will be carried out of the ring. He may have slowed down but he has demonstrated time and time again that his timing is terrific. Henderson's striking is not that unpredictable...

The only "bad" thing is: it won't do anything for Fedor. He wins, people will say he beat someone who had no business fighting in HW. But Fedor doesn't care, so why should anybody else ;)

I think you probably watch some MMA but you cetainly don't understand it. The UFC has tried to sign all the great fighters they can. They have made a HUGE effort to sign Fedor. You can't make guys like Fedor fight the best. In the end he wants to retain his record before he retires. I've watched Pride' date=' Elite XC, DREAM, Strikeforce, Rio Heroes, Pancrase, you name it. The FIRST tier Pride fighters like Cro Cop and Wanderlei have sucked balls in UFC. None of them have dominated so I don't know what you have been watching. Strike force is a second tier organization as a whole plain and simple. They have some good fighters but to say there is only one legit UFC Champion makes you sound completely retarted. Penn and Anderson Silva are on the top of EVERY MMA pound for pound list you can find.[/quote']

Show me one list that has Penn at the top of P4P, you wont find any unless you look on his personal website.

Dear god. Stop your childish mini-flamewar already and discuss the damn topic. You *all* look like retards in this.

About Dan Henderson facing Fedor: Cool matchup. I wanna see it. I wanna see it although Dan has no real chance of winning. I'm just curious to see how he will fare and it's more interesting than Fedor vs. Werdum or Fedor vs. Waiting for Overeem. But realistically...really...Dan? Someone who can make Middleweight' date=' beating Fedor? Sorry guys. Not going to happen. Fedor is no Bisping. And "never been KO'ed" or not, if Fedor hit Dan like he hit Rogers, Henderson will be carried out of the ring. He may have slowed down but he has demonstrated time and time again that his timing is terrific. Henderson's striking is not that unpredictable...

The only "bad" thing is: it won't do anything for Fedor. He wins, people will say he beat someone who had no business fighting in HW. But Fedor doesn't care, so why should anybody else ;)[/quote']

You're who? Yeah it sucks we have to watch him fight someone who fought at middleweight last but I'd rather see him fight a top ranked middleweight than a bum heavyweight which the choice we have. The best choice at this point is probably not to watch him at all. Can't take the Fedor **** logic anymore, CYA

I would have to agree with Amun.I would definitely be siding with Dan on this one.I like both fighters attributes' date='but Dan definitely has the edge.[/quote']

Actually Overeem didn't say that at all. He said he wants to fight Fedor before April' date=' and he said he'd fight Fedor in SF or Dream but preferably Dream. Stop making things up.

You're trying to use MMA math which is pointless. Fedor said himself he has trouble with the smaller guys not to mention great wrestlers with great chins. Dan is an extremely bad matchup for Fedor[/quote']

Dan is virtually impossible to sub at this point in his career and he has never been knocked out. Fedor better bring a gun to this fight.

I had a migraine headache while reading this.

Hendo has been rocked more than once that doesnt mean he hasnt got a great chin, plus anderson finished him with a sub not punches, as for a fight with fedor the stand up would be pretty even becouse hendo would be giving away a lot of natural strength and weight, if it went to the floor i think fedor would sub him

badly disguised FEDOR THREAD 20000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000005

as for a fight with fedor the stand up would be pretty even becouse hendo would be giving away a lot of natural strength and weight' date=' if it went to the floor i think fedor would sub him[/quote']

Henderson is a fantastic fighter. But against Fedor his chances of winning are simply very slim. Can he stop all takedowns, trips, throws, sweeps of Fedor for the entire fight? We've seen Fedor throw 260 pounds Rogers around like a little girl at times. Dan will give up at least 20 pounds on Fedor. His wrestling may be better than Fedors but the weight-difference alone will be tough to deal with. And if Henderson can not stop him, what will happen once Fedor gets on top of Henderson? Even if he can keep it standing that doesn't mean he's gonna win.

Unless Fedor does a Bisping and circles right into Dan's freight-train of a fist, I don't see how Henderson wins this.

I wouldnt concede even the wrestling to Hendo. First the weight and strength advantage would be Fedor's. Second Sambo and Judo IS A FORM OF WRESTLING a form which Fedor has shown to be incredibly effective vs even greco and collegiate wrestlers.

If Hendo had a chance it would be on the feet with quick clean strikes and in and out movement. Even there he only needs to make one mistake to get dropped.

Fedor wins this fight 9/10 times atleast.

badly disguised FEDOR THREAD 20000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000005

lol AT badly disguised

Can't beleive any of you fools are even talking about this. Hendo can easily get down to 180 pounds, Fedor walks around not far off 250 pounds!

Why don't we let GSP take of Brock Lesnar, it'll never happen folks.

I wouldnt concede even the wrestling to Hendo. First the weight and strength advantage would be Fedor's. Second Sambo and Judo IS A FORM OF WRESTLING a form which Fedor has shown to be incredibly effective vs even greco and collegiate wrestlers.

Agreed. That's why I said the wrestling *may* be on Hendos side (weight-difference aside). I also think' date=' there's very little chance for Henderson to win. However, he is a top-notch tough sob...so who knows ;)

Can't beleive any of you fools are even talking about this.

Well, Hendo started it. He talked about fighting Fedor himself.

fedor would beat hendo,

a. silva is the best middleweight in the world at this moment, when he loses a title by being defeated that'll change.

BJ Penn would beat any other lightweight in the world

and the ufcs lhw division is the best in the world along with the heavyweight.

how can nobody see that fedor though extremely talented is still ducking top competition for whatever reason, people only seem to be able to love him or hate him,

Fedor 'Marmite' Emelianenko

Oh boy is the MMA world gonna get turned upside down when the first guy that beats Fedor isn't even a natural HW.

Fedor fanboys are getting extremely nervous.

He's got Overeem and Hendo to deal with. He won't make it out of both fights undefeated.

Fedor himself said he has the most trouble with the smaller guys' date=' Dan certainly fits the bill.

Of course they'll say Fedor is past his prime when he loses... and judging by the way he's looked in his last two fights they might be right.

Dan has absolutely nothing to lose by fighting Fedor, if he loses... hell he ain't even a HW... if he wins he just beat the "supposed" GOAT.

"I'm capable of beating anybody in the world at any weight class." - Dan Henderson

You may just be right Dan... you may just be right.[/quote']

Barney Stinson : "True Story"

Trolling at its best' date=' nobody thinks Dan Henderson can beat Fedor, not even Dan Henderson. This is such a joke, you think Dan Henderson, a 200 pound greco roman wrestler, will clinch Fedor, a 240 Sambo/Judo champ, and dump him on his head? Pleassssse there are other people you could say will beat Fedor, but Dan Henderson? Where are the Brock Lesnar fans, this thread could use some intellegence.[/quote']

I would like to point out, that Dan is an Olympic level grappler- Im not saying Fedor isnt good, but you take a world level grappler and match him with a top guy in his country, youll see that the world guy is better...

That being said, I think Fedor is past his prime and is getting fights to retire on, Dan is in his prime yet I dont think he could beat fedor, purely based on size alone.

Henderson would probably fight Fedor in an exhibition match, it's the only way I see possible.

As for who would win? Henderson has an insane chin, so I don't see him being knocked out. Losing by submission? Definetly a possibility.

I would like to point out' date=' that Dan is an Olympic level grappler- Im not saying Fedor isnt good, but you take a world level grappler and match him with a top guy in his country, youll see that the world guy is better...

That being said, I think Fedor is past his prime and is getting fights to retire on, Dan is in his prime yet I dont think he could beat fedor, purely based on size alone.[/quote']

in his prime at 39? please dana knew what he was doing

ok ok look Hendo does stand a chance against Fedor why is everyone kicking dirt on that Fedor isnt unstoppable he just hasnt been beaten yet, Hendo is a good matchup for him and who cares about size yes it does matter to an extent but if someone has good skills in something there is a good chance they will do well, in other words Hendo is pretty good at not going down this fight has good potential. And how can anyone in this forum say Penn, Silva, or GSP arent good they all have belts dont they? They have all been pretty dominant havent they? Im not a fan of Penns mouth but he still produces wins and hes talented as hell, I dont like Silva but hes been doing good.... no great even. Im not saying the best fighters are in the UFC or that Hendo is for sure gonna win but god stop arguing about it like children.

I think Henderson is a little full of himself after knocking out Bisbing' date=' who isn't even that good.[/quote']

You mean because he's the only person thus far to do (Rashad didn't, Leben didn't etc.)

And he gave A. Silva his tougest fight as champ

ok ok look Hendo does stand a chance against Fedor why is everyone kicking dirt on that Fedor isnt unstoppable he just hasnt been beaten yet' date=' Hendo is a good matchup for him and who cares about size yes it does matter to an extent but if someone has good skills in something there is a good chance they will do well, in other words Hendo is pretty good at not going down this fight has good potential. And how can anyone in this forum say Penn, Silva, or GSP arent good they all have belts dont they? They have all been pretty dominant havent they? Im not a fan of Penns mouth but he still produces wins and hes talented as hell, I dont like Silva but hes been doing good.... no great even. Im not saying the best fighters are in the UFC or that Hendo is for sure gonna win but god stop arguing about it like children.[/quote']

I think Hendo would be a good fight for Fedor for sure.

ok ok look Hendo does stand a chance against Fedor why is everyone kicking dirt on that Fedor isnt unstoppable he just hasnt been beaten yet' date=' Hendo is a good matchup for him and who cares about size yes it does matter to an extent but if someone has good skills in something there is a good chance they will do well, in other words Hendo is pretty good at not going down this fight has good potential. And how can anyone in this forum say Penn, Silva, or GSP arent good they all have belts dont they? They have all been pretty dominant havent they? Im not a fan of Penns mouth but he still produces wins and hes talented as hell, I dont like Silva but hes been doing good.... no great even. Im not saying the best fighters are in the UFC or that Hendo is for sure gonna win but god stop arguing about it like children.[/quote']

I agree with this. Of course Fedor would be a huge favorite, but Hendo would have a shot. After all, Fedor himself has shown many times that there is more than size to winning a fight. :)

I guess if you think Fedor will beat Dan' date=' you're either:

A. A ****

B. Downright logical

But it's most likely A, according to alot of these post.:rolleyes:[/quote']

Fedor is a big ol boy compared to Henderson, even though Hendo is a tough dude and can fight I do not see him beating Fedor. It is not very likely.