Sign in to follow this  
SCO1406051224

Dan Henderson is the UFC's hired gun to sink Strikeforce. Will fight Fedor.

I am blind? Even if that were so' date=' I can still hear clearly enough to know that Fedor would smash Henderson. What is that saying about you, Hellen Keller.[/quote']Actually that's exactly what makes you blind. You have 100% faith in a guy who hasn't fought a matchup as bad for him as Hendo in years.... perhaps ever.

Fedor himself would never underestimate Hendo the way you are.

Do you think you know more than Fedor?

Actually that's exactly what makes you blind. You have 100% faith in a guy who hasn't fought a matchup as bad for him as Hendo in years.... perhaps ever.

Fedor himself would never underestimate Hendo the way you are.

Do you think you know more than Fedor?

Fedor wouldn't underestimate him and I am not, I am calling it as clearly as it is. Henderson has no chance against Fedor.

Fedor wouldn't underestimate him and I am not' date=' I am calling it as clearly as it is. Henderson has no chance against Fedor.[/quote']So by saying he has no chance you are clearly underestimating him.

You're embarrassing yourself at this point.

So by saying he has no chance you are clearly underestimating him.

You're embarrassing yourself at this point.

NO, underestimating would be saying someone has less chance then they have. I am not saying that. I am stating his exact chance which is none. Would you like me to go into Negatives to prove you correctly?

Your embarassing yourself this whole night.

NO' date=' underestimating would be saying someone has less chance then they have. I am not saying that. I am stating his exact chance which is none. Would you like me to go into Negatives to prove you correctly?

Your embarassing yourself this whole night.[/quote']You're saying that one of the worlds best fighters has no chance against Fedor.

Clearly your opinion is grounded in bias and undying love for Fedor. No intelligent Fedor fan would make such a proclamation.

Fedor himself would never think such a thing, but you know more than Fedor I suppose *rolls eyes*

NO' date=' underestimating would be saying someone has less chance then they have. I am not saying that. I am stating his exact chance which is none. Would you like me to go into Negatives to prove you correctly?

Your embarassing yourself this whole night.[/quote']

He embarrassed himself even more last night.

Literally there is no way to make this guy see the truth. He's stuck on Hendo's nuts.

You're saying that one of the worlds best fighters has no chance against Fedor.

Clearly your opinion is grounded in bias and undying love for Fedor. No intelligent Fedor fan would make such a proclamation.

Fedor himself would never think such a thing' date=' but you know more than Fedor I suppose *rolls eyes*[/quote']

Your proclamation of him being one of the worlds best fighters is completely moronic.

What has he done for you to proclaim him as one of the worlds best fighters? The answer to that is nothing.

He embarrassed himself even more last night.

Literally there is no way to make this guy see the truth. He's stuck on Hendo's nuts.

LOL, I have noticed this. The dude is probably the dumbest poster I have ever seen on here.

Your proclamation of him being one of the worlds best fighters is completely moronic.

What has he done for you to proclaim him as one of the worlds best fighters? The answer to that is nothing.

Completely moronic?

Is that why he's on every P4P top ten list? Or do you claim to know more than rankings who make P4P lists too?

You got owned again bub.

Completely moronic?

Is that why he's on every P4P top ten list? Or do you claim to know more than rankings who make P4P lists too?

You got owned again bub.

Every list that has Dan Henderson is stupid. Seeing as he won a very controversial decision against Franklin and is 2 and 2 in his other 4 fights.

Every list that has Dan Henderson is stupid. Seeing as he won a very controversial decision against Franklin and is 2 and 2 in his other 4 fights.
So basically that would be every credible P4P list?

All of them stupid because arlovskiviako, random Fedor **** on forum says so?

lol pwned

You haven't pwned ****. I have spent half as many as your total post count pwning you tonight. Just lay the pea sized brain of yours down for the night and then over the next couple of weeks actually watch some mma then come on here and I will use 1/100 of my knowledge to completely own you some more.

You haven't pwned ****. I have spent half as many as your total post count pwning you tonight. Just lay the pea sized brain of yours down for the night and then over the next couple of weeks actually watch some mma then come on here and I will use 1/100 of my knowledge to completely own you some more.
Is that why you can't even quote my post?

You got raped face it.

Who needs Sherdog and Bloody Elbow, we got arlovskiviako to give us the rankings!?

LMFAO

So basically that would be every credible P4P list?

All of them stupid because arlovskiviako' date=' random Fedor **** on forum says so?

[b']lol pwned[/b]

LOL...your not supposed to do this yourself dude. Self proclaimed pwns don't count :D

You're saying that one of the worlds best fighters has no chance against Fedor.

Fedor himself would never think such a thing' date=' but you know more than Fedor I suppose *rolls eyes*[/quote']

Let me put this all to rest.

Henderson and Fedor would have a great fight. I don't think it'd be a completely one-sided fight in favor of Fedor but he would win.

Both have knock out power and chins made of rock. Hendo is one of the best wrestlers in the game today, but Fedor's larger size and excellent grappling and sambo skills are just as good, if not better. Lindland was an olympic wrestler as well, one that actually placed and got a silver medal, and if you seen their fight then you would have witnessed Fedor throw him around. Fedor's submission skills and guard is ages above Hendo's so if it did go to the ground I doubt Hendo would last long.

He is a bad match up for Fedor but he was also bad for Silva, and look how that ended. You can't base everything on styles. You have to take in the well-rounded abilities of each fighter into your conclusion. There are so many different variables and details that need to be added in.

Bottom line is Fedor would win. For however long the fight lasted it would be a war in whick I think Hendo could put him in some bad spots. But the seasoned vet that Fedor is would do what he always does and adapt and overcome.

LOL...your not supposed to do this yourself dude. Self proclaimed pwns don't count :D
This Dbag tried to claim he pnwed me first. I just returned the favor.

Let me put this all to rest.

Henderson and Fedor would have a great fight. I don't think it'd be a completely one-sided fight in favor of Fedor but he would win.

Both have knock out power and chins made of rock. Hendo is one of the best wrestlers in the game today' date=' but Fedor's larger size and excellent grappling and sambo skills are just as good, if not better. Lindland was an olympic wrestler as well, one that actually placed and got a silver medal, and if you seen their fight then you would have witnessed Fedor throw him around. Fedor's submission skills and guard is ages above Hendo's so if it did go to the ground I doubt Hendo would last long.

He is a bad match up for Fedor but he was also bad for Silva, and look how that ended. You can't base everything on styles. You have to take in the well-rounded abilities of each fighter into your conclusion. There are so many different variables and details that need to be added in.

[u']

Bottom line is Fedor would win.[/u] For however long the fight lasted it would be a war in whick I think Hendo could put him in some bad spots. But the seasoned vet that Fedor is would do what he always does and adapt and overcome.

You lost me at the underlined portion. There's no definitive way you can say Fedor would win. You can say you think he'd win, but that's just an opinion.

He'd be favored to win, but Hendo has a good shot at beating him. Case closed.

LOL' date=' I have noticed this. The dude is probably the dumbest poster I have ever seen on here.[/quote']

This ^^.

Dan lost that fight against Franklin.

His only wins in the past three years have been against Rousimar Palhares(lackluster performance over a descent fighter) and Michael Bisping(he is nothing to brag about).

You lost me at the underlined portion. There's no definitive way you can say Fedor would win. You can say you think he'd win' date=' but that's just an opinion.

He'd be favored to win, but Hendo has a good shot at beating him. [b']Case closed[/b].

Wrong.

You are right that there is no definitive way to say Fedor will win. Who knows what could happen or not. But based on the experience, ability and all around knowledge of each fighter Fedor has a much, much greater chance of winning. And that is fact. Don't even try arguing it because you will only discredit any type of intelligence I think you have.

On the flip-side. You say Hendo has a good shot at beating him. That is only your opinion. Nothing more.

Wrong.

You are right that there is no definitive way to say Fedor will win. Who knows what could happen or not. But based on the experience' date=' ability and all around knowledge of each fighter Fedor has a much, much greater chance of winning. And that is fact. Don't even try arguing it because you will only discredit any type of intelligence I think you have.

On the flip-side. You say Hendo has a good shot at beating him. That is only your opinion. Nothing more.[/quote']

You think he has even a speck of knowledge? Obviously you have seen a post that I haven't.

Wrong.

You are right that there is no definitive way to say Fedor will win. Who knows what could happen or not. But based on the experience' date=' ability and all around knowledge of each fighter Fedor has a much, much greater chance of winning. And that is fact. Don't even try arguing it because you will only discredit any type of intelligence I think you have.

On the flip-side. You say Hendo has a good shot at beating him. That is only your opinion. Nothing more.[/quote']Didn't I just say Fedor was the favorite? Because that's what you basically just repeated but it took you three sentences.

Regadless of the odds, I think Hendo will expose Fedor and is a bad matchup for him.

You think he has even a speck of knowledge? Obviously you have seen a post that I haven't.

I'm trying to give him the benefit of the doubt.

But I'm about to abandon ship and just say this guy will never learn anything about the sport.

Who is at the top of EVERY P4P list?

Exactly.

That was never the argument.

I was simply stating that Hendo is one of the best fighters in the world, which is also not an argument.

Didn't I just say Fedor was the favorite? Because that's what you basically just repeated but it took you three sentences.

Regadless of the odds' date=' I think [b']Hendo will expose[/b] Fedor and is a bad matchup for him.

I used three sentences to stress the point of Fedor being much more likely to win the fight. It seems hard to reason with you so I have to do what I can.

And expose Fedor of what? He is the best on the planet. You saying that prompts my response of calling you a noob.

This is a good call.

It's about that time.

If you are going to continue to try and educate him good luck. You have your work cut out for ya.:eek:

I used three sentences to stress the point of Fedor being much more likely to win the fight. It seems hard to reason with you so I have to do what I can.

And expose Fedor of what? He is the best on the planet. You saying that prompts my response of calling you a noob.

I beg to differ. Fedor hasn't done anything to prove he's the best on the in a long time. I think he's declined, grown soft, and won't be able to dominate elite fighters in the current MMA landscape.

It's about that time.

If you are going to continue to try and educate him good luck. You have your work cut out for ya.:eek:

I will probably end up going to sleep, the retard is too dumb to realize when I leave so I am thinking I can get a few hours of sleep then continue this education right where I left off.

I agree with this.
Yeah you've said you agree with him every post he's made. Actually both of you are involved. Kind of like a circle jerk.

I beg to differ. Fedor hasn't done anything to prove he's the best on the in a long time. I think he's declined' date=' grown soft, and won't be able to dominate elite fighters in the current MMA landscape.[/quote']

Are you still trying to call Henderson an Elite fighter? LMFAO at the hype you have bought into.

I will probably end up going to sleep' date=' the retard is too dumb to realize when I leave so I am thinking I can get a few hours of sleep then continue this education right where I left off.[/quote']

Exactly what I'm planning.

I'll be right back on when I wake up.

Yeah you've said you agree with him every post he's made. Actually both of you are involved. Kind of like a circle jerk.

This is about the fifth time I've read these two words in your posts.

Something tells me you have a dirty little secret you keep trying to hide.

Exactly what I'm planning.

I'll be right back on when I wake up.

Big surprise.

The FDF is always on duty.... rofl

You guys need to find another cause,

Big surprise.

The FDF is always on duty.... rofl

You guys need to find another cause' date='[/quote']

What like supporting a half decent has been wrestler that demands more money then he is worth even though he is not a big draw and will go over to Strikeforce and get completely smashed by more then one of there fighters.

I beg to differ. Fedor hasn't done anything to prove he's the best on the in a long time. I think he's declined' date=' grown soft, and won't be able to dominate elite fighters in the current MMA landscape.[/quote']

This is the exact line noobs say when they know nothing.

In his past three fights he has beaten Rogers(top 10 and is no different than Carwin), Arlovski(top 5 fighter until Fedor beat him), and Sylvia(top 5 fighter until Fedor beat him).

No other HW has done anything compared to him. Lesnar has only beaten Herring(Fedor did too), Mir(after he got beat by him) and Couture(who got beat by Nog who was dominated by both Fedor and Mir). No one has done anything to surpass him. And if you think someone has please explain.

This is the exact line noobs say when they know nothing.

In his past three fights he has beaten Rogers(top 10 and is no different than Carwin)' date=' Arlovski(top 5 fighter until Fedor beat him), and Sylvia(top 5 fighter until Fedor beat him).

No other HW has done anything compared to him. Lesnar has only beaten Herring(Fedor did too), Mir(after he got beat by him) and Couture(who got beat by Nog who was dominated by both Fedor and Mir). No one has done anything to surpass him. And if you think someone has please explain.[/quote']I really don't care about the rankings of Rogers, Sylvia, Arlovski, they are not elite fighters and they never were. They are B grade fighters at best.

Even at their best Sylvia and Arlovski were champions in worst HW division in UFC history, when Fedor fought them they were washed up versions of that.

Arlovski was the consenus number 2 heavyweight at the time Fedor beat him. Has Henderson ever even been a concensus number 2 MW or LHW let alone beat one?

No, but he beat Palhares and Bisping. Lmfao I can't even say that with a straight face!:P

I really don't care about the rankings of Rogers' date=' Sylvia, Arlovski, they are not elite fighters and they never were. They are B grade fighters at best.

Even at their best Sylvia and Arlovski were champions in worst HW division in UFC history, when Fedor fought them they were washed up versions of that.[/quote']

This is possibly the stupidest thing I have ever read. Arlovski has the best striking in the HW division and improved it after he left the UFC, Arlovski is much more of an elite fighter than Henderson.

Arlovski was the consenus number 2 heavyweight at the time Fedor beat him. Has Henderson ever even been a concensus number 2 MW or LHW let alone beat one?
Ofcourse he has ****, and Henderson is in the P4P top ten.... is Arlovski? No... not even close.

to small' date=' clinch not as good, subs not as good.

Dan's striking might be his only chance, but he doesn't have the same power as Fedor.[/quote']

Or enough power to break through Fedors inpenetrable chin.