Sign in to follow this  
Amun

Post UFC fighter celebrity look alikes

there's already a huge thread about this topic. post your pics in the other thread' date=' and use the search function next time...[/quote']

who are you talking to, dont go on at me like you think you run this site if the mods aren't happy it will get merged so stop your crying

who are you talking to' date=' dont go on at me like you think you run this site if the mods aren't happy it will get merged so stop your crying[/quote']

Your breaking the Rules. And if you were site Savvy you would know about the search fuction. And if you were sit savvy you would know the mods cant read every thread and every post. Also You would knwo they just lost one of the more active mods. If you dont like the Forum Rules go to Sherdog.

who are you talking to' date=' dont go on at me like you think you run this site if the mods aren't happy it will get merged so stop your crying[/quote']

not trying to be a A'hole, but there's already a thread made about the same topic which has alot of replys not so long ago.

i see people break the rules every day, oh a double post big deal you don't have to read it just ignore it, i'm sure every one here is trying to get a job as a mod ffs

i see people break the rules every day' date=' oh a double post big deal you don't have to read it just ignore it, i'm sure every one here is trying to get a job as a mod ffs[/quote']

I have a job I dont need another esp one that has no pay. Also every time I see a useless thread or double post I Mention it. Get used to it or stop double thread making

People ALso commit Suicide every day, so by your logic you should too!

Your breaking the Rules. And if you were site Savvy you would know about the search fuction. And if you were sit savvy you would know the mods cant read every thread and every post. Also You would knwo they just lost one of the more active mods. If you dont like the Forum Rules go to Sherdog.

the search function doesnt always work well with me it dont so i have to check back the last 15 pages before i start a thread

dude no one has posted on this thread for like 3 days and we manage to post within the same seconds...

It's because you posted first and I saw the thread come up to the top of the forum and looked back over the last few pages to see Dan Hardy and Ferris Bueller, which was brilliant.

It's because you posted first and I saw the thread come up to the top of the forum and looked back over the last few pages to see Dan Hardy and Ferris Bueller' date=' which was brilliant.[/quote']

i'll stop spinning out then...

Wow' date=' did you actually use the search function? Awesome.[/quote']

Well i didnt have those pictures kicking about at home and i personally know Stuart Manning

Well i didnt have those pictures kicking about at home and i personally know Stuart Manning

You should distance yourself from Stuart Manning. He, alongside Gino D'Acampo are notorious in Australia for their rat torture and murder sprees.

Of course, I joke. Stuart seemed like a pretty cool guy on the series.

u HAVE to love these

rashad-cuba.jpg

suga rashad and Cuba Gooding jr

keith-technoviking.jpg

HAA....... dean of mean keith jardine and hu else but TECHNO VIKING

rameau-predator.jpg

Sokouju(spelt wrong ino) and Predator

Jardine/Techno Viking.........oh man that's funny on so many levels......

Picturing Jardine at a rave leading a squadron of e-tards down some street in Germany makes my eyes water up......