Sign in to follow this  
TheGoldenBoy

Thinking about having another UFC fighter post here....

Looking through my missed calls this week. Whose call should I return and ask to post here?

Getting the Vanilla Gorilla in to clarify where his health stands and for those of us who aren't complete crap-stains to wish him well would be pretty impressive..I may not like the fighter or his persona but I am going through some medical issues myself at the moment so I definitely sympathize. Hate to see any family go through that or any man lose his livelihood due to something like this.

But then you'd have to let him borrow your computer, doesn't he live like in the woods or something?

Getting the Vanilla Gorilla in to clarify where his health stands and for those of us who aren't complete crap-stains to wish him well would be pretty impressive..I may not like the fighter or his persona but I am going through some medical issues myself at the moment so I definitely sympathize. Hate to see any family go through that or any man lose his livelihood due to something like this.

But then you'd have to let him borrow your computer' date=' doesn't he live like in the woods or something?[/quote']

He actually fought on my last event. Oh, thats Ludine Sincaid. You mean Brock. I don't know Brock.

Wandy is the only fighter I consider myself a fan of. Wish I could but I don't know him either.

darn, almost struck gold...but im sure you will get someone cool to come on. <-----G_row i know you can see my mistake. grrr

He actually fought on my last event. Oh' date=' thats Ludine Sincaid. You mean Brock. I don't know Brock.[/quote']

Just curious here, is he as cool a guy to hang with as he seems? I almost cried for him the way the Rock gave him a beating but he had a boatload of heart and kept coming. He just seems like a really down to Earth and nice guy.

Just curious here' date=' is he as cool a guy to hang with as he seems? I almost cried for him the way the Rock gave him a beating but he had a boatload of heart and kept coming. He just seems like a really down to Earth and nice guy.[/quote']

I liked him. But I like everyone. Even all of the people I make fun of here.