Sign in to follow this  
ImTheBest

Who else on the UFC forums got KO'd by Budweiser Tonight?

People actually drink that horse piss?

I was around some who got TKO'ed' date=' but they sure as hell didn't drink that ****.[/quote']

lol hey the economy is rough and i gotta get drunk somehow

The liquor is around the range of most beers, I just do not see how you can drink it. That **** is horrible.

lol.

Anyway, happy new year.

Bud KO's no body except light weights and women , I didn't think people even drank that absolute piss water .

The only people in the world who could steal a great recipe for beer an ruin it so badly .

Bud KO's no body except light weights and women ' date=' I didn't think people even drank that absolute piss water .

The only people in the world who could steal a great recipe for beer an ruin it so badly .[/quote']

Rice in beer is a recipe for a headache, although I drank all malt beer and still have a little headache, but that is most days.

Rice in beer is a recipe for a headache' date=' although I drank all malt beer and still have a little headache, but that is most days.[/quote']

I tend to stay away from the beer these days , Guinness is the best , no hangovers .

I am 33 yrs old and make a quite respectable yearly salary, but for some reason I never got out of the college mentality of buying cheap beer, ..Generally Miller Light, but I always get a case of the Beast(Milwaukee's Best Light), in case I run low...I live in a DRY county in Kentucky and u don't want to run out of beer out here...That being said, I am cheap when it comes to beer but will not hesitate to spend $$ on Kentucky's finest bourbon...which IMO is Woodford Reserve, I might add.

I am 33 yrs old and make a quite respectable yearly salary' date=' but for some reason I never got out of the college mentality of buying cheap beer, ..Generally Miller Light, but I always get a case of the Beast(Milwaukee's Best Light), in case I run low...I live in a DRY county in Kentucky and u don't want to run out of beer out here...That being said, I am cheap when it comes to beer but will not hesitate to spend $$ on Kentucky's finest bourbon...which IMO is Woodford Reserve, I might add.[/quote']

See I will spare no expense on beer. I want to sample the finest from around the world and I always have a batch of homebrew. If I drink Bourbon it's usually middle of the road, WIld Turkey, Old Grandad something like that. Being in a dry county would not work for me, although It wouldn't be an issue with my home brew.

Don't get hangovers. I'm what you call a "professional drinker". I drank Bud Light all night (because it was free... and no one turns down free beer)' date=' and had occasional shots of liquor.[/quote']

If thats your style then I see why you don't get hangovers , you probably don't get drunk , water is free and is probably more alcoholic than bud light ;)

If thats your style then I see why you don't get hangovers ' date=' you probably don't get drunk , water is free and is probably more alcoholic than bud light ;)[/quote']

I had at least 6 shots last night, plus 5 beers. I got drunk. The difference between myself and every other Tom, (Richard), and Harry is that I know better than to drink nothing but alcohol all night. You have to drink water intermittenly or you will get dehydrated... causing the eventual hangover.

I had at least 6 shots last night' date=' plus 5 beers. I got drunk. The difference between myself and every other Tom, (Richard), and Harry is that I know better than to drink nothing but alcohol all night. You have to drink water intermittenly or you will get dehydrated... causing the eventual hangover.[/quote']

Haha I tend to just neck a few pints of water before I go to bed ( works 2 ways you get the alarm clock piss aswell ) , mind you I'm Irish so we would be considered alcoholics by most people state side for the average weekend's drinking or even the few pints after work every day .

Budweiser is disgusting. I dont get KOed from drinking but I did enjoy some Sam Adams Winter Ale last night.

Totally agree' date=' but I am from oregon where we have

[b']S[/b]upport

Native

Oregon

Beer

I didn't get KO'd by anything. Drank a sixer of Hefeweizen, then 4 bud lights and 3 valyooms. I know that's not how it's spelled, but that's how I like to spell it. My buddy came over and gave me a sack, so that was cool, and we stayed up late chiefing.

Haha I tend to just neck a few pints of water before I go to bed ( works 2 ways you get the alarm clock piss aswell ) ' date=' mind you I'm Irish so we would be considered alcoholics by most people state side for the average weekend's drinking or even the few pints after work every day .[/quote']

If it makes you feel better, I don't drink Bud Light by choice. It was all they had on draught and it was free. I'm a Newcastle man, myself.

I tend to stick to European beers.

I'm American, but of German and Irish descent... so I love my booze.

If it makes you feel better' date=' I don't drink Bud Light by choice. It was all they had on draught and it was free. I'm a Newcastle man, myself.

I tend to stick to European beers.

I'm American, but of [b']German and Irish descent[/b]... so I love my booze.

Thats a dangerous mix alright , the Germans have a tendency towards a slow drinking style ( mind you over the course of about 14 hours a day ) they even drink during work and there is a "beer man" similar to the milk man most normal countries have :P and some of their bars are 24 hour .

Where as the Irish tend to enjoy slamming about 3 days worth of gargle into a 6 hour binge followed by a few scraps on the way home as everybody is flung out the door of the clubs/pubs at the same time causing the streets to be packed with drunken revellers all dying for another drink .

Either way I can see how you would enjoy your drink alright , try Bushmills/Blackbush its my favorite whiskey and the oldest distillery in the world .

Thats a dangerous mix alright ' date=' the Germans have a tendency towards a slow drinking style ( mind you over the course of about 14 hours a day ) they even drink during work and there is a "beer man" similar to the milk man most normal countries have :P and some of their bars are 24 hour .

Where as the Irish tend to enjoy slamming about 3 days worth of gargle into a 6 hour binge followed by a few scraps on the way home as everybody is flung out the door of the clubs/pubs at the same time causing the streets to be packed with drunken revellers all dying for another drink .

Either way I can see how you would enjoy your drink alright , try Bushmills/Blackbush its my favorite whiskey and the oldest distillery in the world .[/quote']

My grandparents (on my mother's side) drank beer all day long... and I mean that literally. My granddad, from German immigrants who settled in St. Louis. My grandmother was of middle class English descent. The only "walking drunks" I ever knew.

My dad's side is filled with Scots (originally from Ireland) and many of them were alcoholics. If I remember correctly, they live in Troon. I got to visit them when I was in High School in England.

i drank a fifth of tequila and blacked out. i dont remember watching the ball drop, just waking up around 3 am to people still drinking. apparently i had a good time, but i dont remember.

i drank a fifth of tequila and blacked out. i dont remember watching the ball drop' date=' just waking up around 3 am to people still drinking. apparently i had a good time, but i dont remember.[/quote']I can't drink tequila, I tend to get violent and black out for some reason with that evil drink. The last time I drank it I apparently punched my friend in the face and headbutted him, not even out of anger, just because I was ****ed up and was trying to be friendly (actually, I have no idea why). Luckily he's my best friend of my life and he didn't totally beat the **** out of me like he would to a normal person. I also passed out mid-sentence and smashed my face into the concrete of his driveway. I woke up with a raging headache and the entire left side of my face looked like road rash.

that sucks. the only alcohol that makes me crazy is gin and malt liquor. i love tequila, its the only alcohol ive never gotten sick from. seems like everyone has a bad story from tequila except me. ive blacked out plenty of times from it but never done anything really crazy.

that sucks. the only alcohol that makes me crazy is gin and malt liquor. i love tequila' date=' its the only alcohol ive never gotten sick from. seems like everyone has a bad story from tequila except me. ive blacked out plenty of times from it but never done anything really crazy.[/quote']I was talking to my friend's dad and just fell out. Hit my head full force and went to sleep. Luckily I just awoke with a severe headache and a scratched up face. I've gotten crazy off some 211, but I don't drink that garbage much. I like gin though, it makes me feel really chill and jin and tonic is one of my new favorite drinks.

I was talking to my friend's dad and just fell out. Hit my head full force and went to sleep. Luckily I just awoke with a severe headache and a scratched up face. I've gotten crazy off some 211' date=' but I don't drink that garbage much. I like gin though, it makes me feel really chill and jin and tonic is one of my new favorite drinks.[/quote']

i was talking about steel reserve, thats funny. i havent drank it for about 8 years, last time i drank it i got into a big fistfight with my brother. last time i drank gin was 4 or 5 years ago, similar experience. almost got jumped at a party for acting stupid, luckily i was blacked out when this happened, saved me from the embarassment.

i like vodka tonic's with lime juice. my new favorite is caribou lou, not sure if youve heard of it. 1/2 a fifth of 151 in a gallon jug, 1/2 fifth of malibu rum and fill to the top with pineapple juice. doesnt taste like alcohol and its very strong.

i was talking about steel reserve' date=' thats funny. i havent drank it for about 8 years, last time i drank it i got into a big fistfight with my brother. last time i drank gin was 4 or 5 years ago, similar experience. almost got jumped at a party for acting stupid, luckily i was blacked out when this happened, saved me from the embarassment.

i like vodka tonic's with lime juice. my new favorite is caribou lou, not sure if youve heard of it. 1/2 a fifth of 151 in a gallon jug, 1/2 fifth of malibu rum and fill to the top with pineapple juice. doesnt taste like alcohol and its very strong.[/quote']Yeah, 211 is one dangerous drink when drinken like you would most beer. Way too strong, and leaves me with a huge hangover. I steer clear of that crap. If you put it in the freezer and take it out before it freezes, it becomes like a viscous syrup.

I've heard of Caribou Lou before, and have actually recommended it on a few occasions on this site. It's a great drink, and messes you up QUICK. I think Tech N9ne is some kind of "mixoligist" or some shizz.

Ever heard of Pink Panty Droppers? It's a fifth of Everclear, a half gallon of vodka, and 30 beers mixed with Country Time Pink Lemonade. It tastes like crap, but it will mess you up with one or two glasses of it.

its from a song by tech9 but i heard about it from a friend. i dont like tech9. and that drink sounds terrible, like really horrible. lol. i cant remeber what its called but in the midwest they sell this drink which comes in a 3 liter bottle i think, its everclear and kool aid? or something similar to kool aid. tastes really good.

on christmas night i drank almost a gallon of caribou lou and was sick for two days. hard to believe something that tastes that good will f you up like that.

its from a song by tech9 but i heard about it from a friend. i dont like tech9. and that drink sounds terrible' date=' like really horrible. lol. i cant remeber what its called but in the midwest they sell this drink which comes in a 3 liter bottle i think, its everclear and kool aid? or something similar to kool aid. tastes really good.

on christmas night i drank almost a gallon of caribou lou and was sick for two days. hard to believe something that tastes that good will f you up like that.[/quote']

Yeah, the pink panty droppers are pretty bad. I've only had them one time, and became extremely drunk off of two glasses. The stuff tasted like barf, but everyone got crunk. Can't believe you drank a gallon of Caribou Lou, that stuff is potent, yet soooo good. It's great for the gals, and the men for that matter, because it tastes great but gets you FUBAR. The best of both worlds.

I hate blacking out sometimes. I got my worst on southern comfort, a ?20 botle , no mixers and the odd pint or drink here and there (over about 7 hours). I can remember going for more drink (when you never had enough and you'll just grab anything).

I was hitting my head off tables and doors and stuff (not on purpose), just got taken to bed in the end and was mashed. It was good because there was no pain, but everybody else was wincing and it did hurt in the morning.

Yeah' date=' the pink panty droppers are pretty bad. I've only had them one time, and became extremely drunk off of two glasses. The stuff tasted like barf, but everyone got crunk. Can't believe you drank a gallon of Caribou Lou, that stuff is potent, yet soooo good. It's great for the gals, and the men for that matter, because it tastes great but gets you FUBAR. The best of both worlds.[/quote']

i cant believe i drank that much either, i was on the verge of a hospital visit. that was the worst hangover ever, it was epic. im going to take it easy tonight, maybe have a few drinks if my gf will let me. she doesnt drink so she has to deal with my **** when i get that drunk.

I hate blacking out sometimes. I got my worst on southern comfort' date=' a ?20 botle , no mixers and the odd pint or drink here and there (over about 7 hours). I can remember going for more drink (when you never had enough and you'll just grab anything).

I was hitting my head off tables and doors and stuff (not on purpose), just got taken to bed in the end and was mashed. It was good because there was no pain, but everybody else was wincing and it did hurt in the morning.[/quote']

cant drink soco, not since my 19th birthday. i was already pretty drunk and my stepbrother was passing around a couple bottles of 100 proof and if youve have ever drank hard liquor straight from the bottle when youre drunk you know that you just tilt your head back and guzzle. that was another really bad hangover and havent had soco for six years because of it.

cant drink soco' date=' not since my 19th birthday. i was already pretty drunk and my stepbrother was passing around a couple bottles of 100 proof and if youve have ever drank hard liquor straight from the bottle when youre drunk you know that you just tilt your head back and guzzle. that was another really bad hangover and havent had soco for six years because of it.[/quote']

I don't think it was 100% proof soco, just shop stuff. But yeah I know that feeling, it's alright on the night. Gives you superhuman capabilities to drink what you struggle with usually.

I remember being really drunk once when I was 16, and my friend poured a full glass of vodka for someone who was going to come over and take it and leave. I didn't know this, and it was sitting on the counter, so I (like a drunken idiot) think it is a glass of water. I was thirsty as hell cuz me and my friend just got done drunken wrestling and he just dropped me on my head on concrete. So in this stupor I go inside and grab this full glass of vodka and downed it without even realizing it wasn't water until I was done. It was the most vicious burn I've ever had, and right afterward a felt like I exhaled flames. My friend who I just got done wrestling with was dumbstruck. He tried warning me right before I drank it, but I was messed up from drinking and him slamming my head against the cement and couldn't really comprehend what he and my best friend were trying to tell me. I don't remember anything else from that night.