Sign in to follow this  
Amun

List of professional fighters that think Fedor is ducking the UFC

I will keep this list updated.

I'll start off with a few:

Mirko Crocop

http://www.mmafighting.com/2009/09/08/mirko-cro-cop-cant-figure-out-why-fedor-emelianenko-ducked-the/

Frank Mir

http://www.mmafighting.com/2009/08/21/frank-mir-fedor-emelianenko-is-ducking-top-fighters-in-ufc/

Aleks Emelianenko Fedor's brother himself questions M1's motivations.

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2009/7/27/965234/aleksander-emelianenko-on-the-ufc

"You can deal with UFC, I know that they have flexible contract system. All these talks about "strict" contract terms with signing with UFC, come ONLY from Vadim Finkelstein, who wants to push his owns business projects through Fedor's fights"

Shane Carwin

http://www.mmaforreal.com/2009/9/6/1018066/quoteworthy-shane-carwin-says

Chiek Kongo

http://www.sherdog.net/forums/f2/fedor-avoiding-top-fighters-like-myself-kongo-1048442/

***** FYI, it's funny that Brock Lesnar, who has more reason than anyone to say Fedor is ducking (because Dana offered Fedor millions and a title shot at Brock which Fedor declined) has been respectful enough not to call Fedor a coward in public. Yet Fedor fans hate Brock more than anyone due to their jealousy.

Can you believe even guys like Fedor's own brother and Crocop are even speaking out against Fedor not being in the UFC?

I mean what do you even say to that?

I will keep this list updated.

I'll start off with a few:

Mirko Crocop

http://www.mmafighting.com/2009/09/08/mirko-cro-cop-cant-figure-out-why-fedor-emelianenko-ducked-the/

Frank Mir

http://www.mmafighting.com/2009/08/21/frank-mir-fedor-emelianenko-is-ducking-top-fighters-in-ufc/

Aleks Emelianenko Fedor's brother himself questions M1's motivations.

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2009/7/27/965234/aleksander-emelianenko-on-the-ufc

"You can deal with UFC' date=' I know that they have flexible contract system. All these talks about "strict" contract terms with signing with UFC, come ONLY from Vadim Finkelstein, who wants to push his owns business projects through Fedor's fights"

[u']Shane Carwin[/u]

http://www.mmaforreal.com/2009/9/6/1018066/quoteworthy-shane-carwin-says

List of UFC owners who think Fedor is not ducking the UFC

Dana White

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXUVj3EoHzA

/thread

List of UFC owners who think Fedor is not ducking the UFC

Dana White

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXUVj3EoHzA

/thread

M1, Fedor's management, is protecting Fedor's record because if he gets defeated they will be worthless. Dana's comments seem to go along with this.

Dana wants Fedor to seperate from his management, which is why he's attacking them and not Fedor.

Of course it would in your delusional little world where you think his own brother said Fedor was scared. Did you even read what you posted?

You contort anything to your own liking. This is pointless. You are the epitome of everything wrong with MMA going mainstream.

I'm done with you. You aren't worthy of spit shining the dog **** off of my shoes.

Of course it would in your delusional little world where you think his own brother said Fedor was scared. Did you even read what you posted?

You contort anything to your own liking. This is pointless. You are the epitome of everything wrong with MMA going mainstream.

I'm done with you. You aren't worthy of spit shining the dog **** off of my shoes.

The reason you're getting so upset is because it's true.

Aleks said himself the UFC was easy to deal with, and that Fedor's management is essentially making excuses not sign with them.

I try not to use this cliche word unless it is utterly necessary, but OWNED!

How many MMA fighters are professionally active right now? And you've managed a list of five!?! This would not be considered conclusive proof anywhere.

These are just the guys who came out and publicly said it. Imagine how many are thinking it?

These are just the guys who came out and publicly said it. Imagine how many are thinking it?

Yeah, but that's just speculation which counts for nothing. I actually doubt that Fedor will ever come to the UFC, but think that it's his managements decision, rather than his. However, this will never be proven because, as with most of the Fedor discussion on this forum, it is an opinion, not fact.

lol cro cop..fedor beat..mir ..lesnar smached him and he thinks lesnar can beat him...carwin.the guy is 1 dimensional...chiek kongo sucks..and paul will send him back 2 france..amen ur sick..Amun ur sick..and i think ur SCO..

- "Fedor is the best P4P fighter in the world." (paraphrased) - George St. Pierre on INSIDE MMA

-"Fedor is the best pfp fighter in the world." - Randy Couture, former UFC LHW & HW Champion

-"Fedor is the best pound-for-pound fighter in the world aside from BJ Penn, those 2 are the best fighters in the world." - Rampage Jackson, former UFC LHW Champion

-"Fedor is my favorite." - BJ Penn, UFC LW Champion, former UFC Welterweight Champion and BJJ world Champion

-"Probably the best ever lived....he's a living legend right now and I don't think there's a man on this planet who can beat him; the man is unreal. Pound for pound the best in the world." - Diego Sanchez, hooterandgreenway radio show

-"NOBODY wants to fight Fedor." - Wanderlei Silva, former Pride MW Champion and GP winner

-"Fedor is just too dominant, too good at punching people in the face. The way he punches people man he's trying to kill people, with both hands. He's in a whole different class by himself." - Brandon Vera

-"If there's one man I'd ever question fighting, it's him [Fedor]." - Dan Henderson

-"He's the fastest I've ever seen. Much faster than Mirko. And he's got a great reaction. Technically he may not have such a big advantage, but physically he is the fastest heavy guy in MMA history. He tries a punch, misses it, then immediately shoots again, Cro Cop for example didn't even see them coming. He must practise that a lot, because it's not easy to improvise that kind of thing. He is really with a good combination of styles, he can go from one art to the other, that's what makes him different." ? Antonio Rodorigo Nogueira

Liddell: 'I'll fight anyone, Silva? Yeah sure, Quinton Jackson? Sure, Randy Couture? Sure'

Reporter: 'What about Fedor Emelianenko?'

Liddell: 'Well if I have to...I'll fight him...if I have to'

-"I was amazed at how good Fedor is... I don't even think he's human.", "I've never been hit that hard before." and "This guy is unreal, I don't think anyone's gonna beat him for a while." - Tim Sylvia

-"It's FEDOR dude!" - Eric Pele

-"He is the BEST." - Mark Coleman, former UFC HW Champion and Pride GP Champion

-"The best in the world, no doubt." - Phil Baroni

-"Look, I've fought many people from around the world, so I've seen many strong fighters. But like him, never." - Renato Sobral

-"Fedor is on top now, it's hard to beat him now." - Pedro Rizzo

-"Our great champion, he is the BEST in the world." - Josh Barnett, former UFC HW Champion and ADCC Champion

-"Fedor has no equals in Sambo or MMA." - Aleksander Mikhailin, 3-time World Judo Champion and Fedor's former training partner

-"Fedor would be absolutely great in K-1." - Ernesto Hoost, 4-time K-1 World Champion

-"Fedor has no weakness! I have seen so many fights, and even the best fighters in the world have a flaw in their game but I have yet to find one in Fedor Emelianenko." - Bas Rutten, former king of Pancrase and UFC HW Champion FSN

-"Fedor is the most incredible fighter you'll ever see." - Frank Trigg

-"Fedor is pound-for-pound best in the world." - Shamada (Pride referee)

-"Fedor is a machine." - Don Frye

-"The best fighter to climb into ANY areana is Emelianenko fedor. He is in his own league and you can't compare nobody." - Kevin Randleman, former UFC HW Champion

-"He is the best and undefeated... His striking game and his ground game is the best, so that's why he is the best... He is the sh*t " - Mark Hunt, K-1 World Champion

-"He's the total package; looks can be deceiving. He's incredibly strong, his hips are amazing, probably his best asset. Hard to hold down, hard to do anything with the guy.........**** he's just the best, that's why he's the best. He gets in position to throw the big bombs, he throws just as hard on the ground as he does on the feet. That's why he's the world Champion." - Mark Coleman

-"He has a fast eye, good for counter-attacking. And in every fight he shows up with something new under his sleeve. Against Filipovic he used a great clinch-strike combo: he'd go for the uchi-mata, quickly following with a powerful hook." - Pedro Rizzo

-"He's tough to beat for anybody and right now, he should be ranked the top guy in the world. He'd probably beat the (heck) out of both guys [Lesnar or Mir]... He'd probably beat up both guys pretty badly." - Dan Henderson

-"He's so well-rounded, but I think his mind is a big part of his success..His mind is probably one of the strongest minds in the game. He fights differently than other people. His punches come from all different directions and you have no clue where they're coming from. His hips are great. He's the complete package this guy is as close to unbeatable as there is in this sport right now. " - Mark Coleman

-"He has a unique mindset, because he's a very calm, very tranquil fighter.. He's very relaxed and just does his job. He never panics. That's a huge difference between him and other fighters." - Shogun

And last but not least: ?Fedor is a farce.? - Dana White

M1' date=' Fedor's management, is protecting Fedor's record because if he gets defeated they will be worthless. Dana's comments seem to go along with this.

Dana wants Fedor to seperate from his management, which is why he's attacking them and not Fedor.[/quote']

All that will happen when fedor loses, people will go..."oh yeah, hes just a fighter like anyone else, and can lose" and continue being #1 fighter of all time.

I personally dont think having a loss on your record reflects a bad fighter. Its just a stat, and its the actual performance that dictates the quality of fighter. And Fedors body of work will always trump any contender.

But if he does lose, yeah his marketing apeal to non hardcore fans will slightly drop.

All that will happen when fedor loses' date=' people will go..."oh yeah, hes just a fighter like anyone else, and can lose" and continue being #1 fighter of all time.

I personally dont think having a loss on your record reflects a bad fighter. Its just a stat, and its the actual performance that dictates the quality of fighter. And Fedors body of work will always trump any contender.

But if he does lose, yeah his marketing apeal to non hardcore fans will slightly drop.[/quote']

That fact that Fedor has never been beaten is probably one of the greatest acheivements in the history of sports.

MMA is not a game where it is possible to be undefeated.

It just doesn;t happen...and yet...

Wow someone cries more than Andy ****. It seems MMA is too tough of a sport for you. I am glad you are done. It will be funny to see you come back on the forum again though lol.

Thank you. I assume you mean the long one with all the fighters talking. I didn;t write it myself I copied it off another site.

Still a good post. But you might want to add

Reporter: What do you think about Fedor?

BJ Penn: He's the best. He's my favorite

And

"You're the ****ing best, man" - Mark Coleman at Pride 32 after fighting Fedor

And

Reporter: Who is the best P4P fighter in the world?

Shogun: Emelianenko Fedor

The reason you're getting so upset is because it's true.

Aleks said himself the UFC was easy to deal with' date=' and that [b']Fedor's management is essentially making excuses not sign with them.

[/b]

Yes, Fedor's management. Not Fedor himself. But at the same time, even if Fedor was, it's Fedor the businessman, not Fedor the fighter. You have to learn how to seperate one from the other.

Yeah' date=' but that's just speculation which counts for nothing. I actually doubt that Fedor will ever come to the UFC, but think that it's his managements decision, rather than his. However, this will never be proven because, as with most of the Fedor discussion on this forum, it is an opinion, not fact.[/quote']

Well if it is his management not letting him come to UFC, and Fedor actually wanted to come to the UFC, then he would simply get new management......FEDOR IS DODGING THE TOP HW'S IN THE WORLD...And I'm hoping he gets dropped by one of his handpicked opponents..........

Well if it is his management not letting him come to UFC' date=' and Fedor actually wanted to come to the UFC, then he would simply get new management......FEDOR IS DODGING THE TOP HW'S IN THE WORLD...And I'm hoping he gets dropped by one of his handpicked opponents..........[/quote']

Fedor is under contract with M1 for 3 more fights. Get your facts straight.

If anybody wants to fight him, go to Strikeforce. That simple.

i think its say to say fedors honestly waiting for his M1 global contract to be up wich will be after his 2 fights with strikeforce..hes also learning from past fighters that he should test a cage-like atmosphere 1st b4 heading into the ufc so its almost like hes preparing for ufc at strikeforce..cro cop said it was the hardest thing adapting to a cage when he first came..i think he wont be signing back with M1 global after his fights are up and will come to the ufc to prove hes not scared and prove hes a top ranked fighter

Well if it is his management not letting him come to UFC' date=' and Fedor actually wanted to come to the UFC, then he would simply get new management......FEDOR IS DODGING THE TOP HW'S IN THE WORLD...And I'm hoping he gets dropped by one of his handpicked opponents..........[/quote']

BWAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA... Get a clue you Brock Lesnar suckling tard. He's dodging the best you say??? The only proven contenders in the UFC HW division besides Frank Mir, have already been beaten by Fedor. Now, I'm just speculating here, but I'm pretty sure Fedor would make short work of the other OVERRATED HW contenders who have yet to even fight each other, let alone other top contenders.

Challengers will always be challengers until they beat the champ. Why did Randy Couture try to leave the UFC? He wanted a shot at the best. The champ sits on top of the mountain, the challenger climb the mountain to face the champ.

Challengers will always be challengers until they beat the champ. Why did Randy Couture try to leave the UFC? He wanted a shot at the best. The champ sits on top of the mountain' date=' the challenger climb the mountain to face the champ.[/quote']

Dude, I know you didn't just KGB that question, cause they give correct answers. Randy retired, plain and simple. When he came back and wanted to leave, it was because of behind closed door politic bs. He was getting paid less than Chuck Liddell despite Chuck's two straight losses at the time, yet Randy was winning. He went on to say he had no desire to return to the UFC, but still wanted to fight. It just happened to be that he said he would like to fight Fedor.

Dude' date=' I know you didn't just KGB that question, cause they give [i']correct[/i] answers. Randy retired, plain and simple. When he came back and wanted to leave, it was because of behind closed door politic bs. He was getting paid less than Chuck Liddell despite Chuck's two straight losses at the time, yet Randy was winning. He went on to say he had no desire to return to the UFC, but still wanted to fight. It just happened to be that he said he would like to fight Fedor.

Randy was never going to get Fedor because he was getting beat by everyone.

Has he even won a fight outside the UFC?

I would have to check that out, but my recollection was that he was a complete bust.

I would have to check that out' date=' but my recollection was that he was a complete bust.[/quote']

Not sure if you're taking a jab at me or not, but I never said they would fight, just that Randy said he would like to fight him, once he UFC contract expired or if UFC didn't reach a a co-promotion deal with M1. But if you're just giving an opinion, then I think they would have gave him a shot, simply cause he's "The Natural".

I try not to use this cliche word unless it is utterly necessary' date=' but OWNED![/quote']

+2

- "Fedor is the best P4P fighter in the world." (paraphrased) - George St. Pierre on INSIDE MMA

-"Fedor is the best pfp fighter in the world." - Randy Couture' date=' former UFC LHW & HW Champion

-"Fedor is the best pound-for-pound fighter in the world aside from BJ Penn, those 2 are the best fighters in the world." - Rampage Jackson, former UFC LHW Champion

-"Fedor is my favorite." - BJ Penn, UFC LW Champion, former UFC Welterweight Champion and BJJ world Champion

-"Probably the best ever lived....he's a living legend right now and I don't think there's a man on this planet who can beat him; the man is unreal. Pound for pound the best in the world." - Diego Sanchez, hooterandgreenway radio show

-"NOBODY wants to fight Fedor." - Wanderlei Silva, former Pride MW Champion and GP winner

-"Fedor is just too dominant, too good at punching people in the face. The way he punches people man he's trying to kill people, with both hands. He's in a whole different class by himself." - Brandon Vera

-"If there's one man I'd ever question fighting, it's him [Fedor']." - Dan Henderson

-"He's the fastest I've ever seen. Much faster than Mirko. And he's got a great reaction. Technically he may not have such a big advantage, but physically he is the fastest heavy guy in MMA history. He tries a punch, misses it, then immediately shoots again, Cro Cop for example didn't even see them coming. He must practise that a lot, because it's not easy to improvise that kind of thing. He is really with a good combination of styles, he can go from one art to the other, that's what makes him different." ? Antonio Rodorigo Nogueira

Liddell: 'I'll fight anyone, Silva? Yeah sure, Quinton Jackson? Sure, Randy Couture? Sure'

Reporter: 'What about Fedor Emelianenko?'

Liddell: 'Well if I have to...I'll fight him...if I have to'

-"I was amazed at how good Fedor is... I don't even think he's human.", "I've never been hit that hard before." and "This guy is unreal, I don't think anyone's gonna beat him for a while." - Tim Sylvia

-"It's FEDOR dude!" - Eric Pele

-"He is the BEST." - Mark Coleman, former UFC HW Champion and Pride GP Champion

-"The best in the world, no doubt." - Phil Baroni

-"Look, I've fought many people from around the world, so I've seen many strong fighters. But like him, never." - Renato Sobral

-"Fedor is on top now, it's hard to beat him now." - Pedro Rizzo

-"Our great champion, he is the BEST in the world." - Josh Barnett, former UFC HW Champion and ADCC Champion

-"Fedor has no equals in Sambo or MMA." - Aleksander Mikhailin, 3-time World Judo Champion and Fedor's former training partner

-"Fedor would be absolutely great in K-1." - Ernesto Hoost, 4-time K-1 World Champion

-"Fedor has no weakness! I have seen so many fights, and even the best fighters in the world have a flaw in their game but I have yet to find one in Fedor Emelianenko." - Bas Rutten, former king of Pancrase and UFC HW Champion FSN

-"Fedor is the most incredible fighter you'll ever see." - Frank Trigg

-"Fedor is pound-for-pound best in the world." - Shamada (Pride referee)

-"Fedor is a machine." - Don Frye

-"The best fighter to climb into ANY areana is Emelianenko fedor. He is in his own league and you can't compare nobody." - Kevin Randleman, former UFC HW Champion

-"He is the best and undefeated... His striking game and his ground game is the best, so that's why he is the best... He is the sh*t " - Mark Hunt, K-1 World Champion

-"He's the total package; looks can be deceiving. He's incredibly strong, his hips are amazing, probably his best asset. Hard to hold down, hard to do anything with the guy.........**** he's just the best, that's why he's the best. He gets in position to throw the big bombs, he throws just as hard on the ground as he does on the feet. That's why he's the world Champion." - Mark Coleman

-"He has a fast eye, good for counter-attacking. And in every fight he shows up with something new under his sleeve. Against Filipovic he used a great clinch-strike combo: he'd go for the uchi-mata, quickly following with a powerful hook." - Pedro Rizzo

-"He's tough to beat for anybody and right now, he should be ranked the top guy in the world. He'd probably beat the (heck) out of both guys [Lesnar or Mir]... He'd probably beat up both guys pretty badly." - Dan Henderson

-"He's so well-rounded, but I think his mind is a big part of his success..His mind is probably one of the strongest minds in the game. He fights differently than other people. His punches come from all different directions and you have no clue where they're coming from. His hips are great. He's the complete package this guy is as close to unbeatable as there is in this sport right now. " - Mark Coleman

-"He has a unique mindset, because he's a very calm, very tranquil fighter.. He's very relaxed and just does his job. He never panics. That's a huge difference between him and other fighters." - Shogun

And last but not least: ?Fedor is a farce.? - Dana White

Kind of looks bad on their part for those who like to continuously doubt him.

Cro Cop talks a lot of crap cos he likes too, he couldve even do much against Fedor. Did you see the Headkick Fedor tried to Cro Cop? Mirko said he was gonna be Champion and wants to be champion, but quit against JDS. Anything he has to say has no weight behind it. Mir will get smashed again and talk the same ol' **** on how well rounded he is til he starts winning again and opening his mouth.

That fact that Fedor has never been beaten is probably one of the greatest acheivements in the history of sports.

There can be only one

**slices head off with dragonhead sword**

CaptainSuperman=[/b]

Yes, Fedor's management. Not Fedor himself. But at the same time, even if Fedor was, it's Fedor the businessman, not Fedor the fighter. You have to learn how to seperate one from the other.

Alpha_Omega=Fedor is under contract with M1 for 3 more fights. Get your facts straight.

If anybody wants to fight him, go to Strikeforce. That simple.

This^^

arguingOnTheInternet.jpg

Hahahahahahahahahaah!!!

i think its say to say fedors honestly waiting for his M1 global contract to be up wich will be after his 2 fights with strikeforce..hes also learning from past fighters that he should test a cage-like atmosphere 1st b4 heading into the ufc so its almost like hes preparing for ufc at strikeforce..cro cop said it was the hardest thing adapting to a cage when he first came..i think he wont be signing back with M1 global after his fights are up and will come to the ufc to prove hes not scared and prove hes a top ranked fighter

That was exactly one of the points why he did come to Strikeforce' date=' plus he also wants to compete against other guys not currently in UFC that are top 10 guys. Believe it or not Rodgers & Werdum are currently in the top 10, along with Barnett so thats who Fedor will fight before his presence is known and feared when/if he comes to UFC.

Kevbo_Jones=BWAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA... Get a clue you Brock Lesnar suckling tard. He's dodging the best you say??? The only proven contenders in the UFC HW division besides Frank Mir, have already been beaten by Fedor. Now, I'm just speculating here, but I'm pretty sure Fedor would make short work of the other OVERRATED HW contenders who have yet to even fight each other, let alone other top contenders.

mike58=Challengers will always be challengers until they beat the champ. Why did Randy Couture try to leave the UFC? He wanted a shot at the best. The champ sits on top of the mountain, the challenger climb the mountain to face the champ.

This is true, Randy Couture was promised Fedor by UFC after the buyout of Pride FC. But UFC stopped that deal when Dana wouldnt allow him to do Sambo, had he relented Fedor wouldve never signed to M-1 and fought Randy when he was Champion. UFC vs Pride FC Title unification. It was Dana's fault the 1st time, and both parties the 2nd time. The 3rd will see who's full of **** and who isnt.

I would have to check that out' date=' but my recollection was that he was a complete bust.[/quote']

He beat Jeremy Horn, Tsuyoshi Kohsaka, Ruyushi Yanagisawa

and Lost to Valentijn Overeem, Enson Inoue, and Mikhail Illoukhine

Amun fail, since he's posting his own material over again cos he has nothing else to add.

so very, very, very sad

I guess the truth hurts.

If Fedor's own brother says it' date=' there's not much you can say:o[/quote']

Which brother? Was it the one he has no contact with, and doesn't get along with, and no longer trains with, and who has no direct access to Fedor.

except FEDOR has lost...............................sorry!

except FEDOR has lost...............................sorry!

That should not count considering he returned and destroyed the guy who threw the illegal elbow that caused a cut that stopped the fight

Fedor is not ducking anyone, but I do agree his management are useless and greedy. When you are a professional fighter you fear no one, if you did you might as well retire.

Fedor is not ducking anyone' date=' but I do agree his management are useless and greedy. When you are a professional fighter you fear no one, if you did you might as well retire.[/quote']

^ Believe it or not this guy is a Brock Lesnar fan. But a smart and logical one. If more Brock fans were like him Brock fans wouldn't be looked down upon so much. True story.

^ Believe it or not this guy is a Brock Lesnar fan. But a smart and logical one. If more Brock fans were like him Brock fans wouldn't be looked down upon so much. True story.

Ahh some sense in an otherwise sensless topic. ;)

Ahh some sense in an otherwise sensless topic. ;)

Word.

I know him from another forum. Me and him used to argue relentlessly. LOL. He's a cool dude, though. And I agree 100% with what he said. No fighter is afraid of any other fighter. I have always thought that. Sure, some may be slightly intimidated of the greats (greats being people like Fedor, Silva, GSP, Penn etc.) but not scared. If they were they wouldn't be fighting. Period.

Or they're scared of everyone.

Anyone who has no fear is a fool' date=' and fools are terrible fighters.

Fear is a great motivator.[/quote']

Well that's quite obvious. Fear produces adrenaline. Nobody would last in a fight without it. But you missed the point or simply got too technical.

No fighter is afraid to fight another fighter. No fighter is going to be scared as to not fight the person because they fear what will happen to them.