Sign in to follow this  
CavemanJesus

UFC Fanboys, where are all the (fedor)Haters at?

http://community.ufc.com/blog/member/CavemanJesus/all/where_are_all_my_haters_at

This gives the link to my blogs on the whats new side of this website where I have complied 3 blogs called

"Caveman bringing you the knowledge" If you feel you can rebutle anything I dare anyone of you to do so, til then keep your traps shut cos I can do this all night and day

And if you're too lazy I'll bring you the exact links.

Enjoy

http://community.ufc.com/blog/member/CavemanJesus/all/caveman_bringing_the_knowledge_to_yall_about_the_rankings

Continuation

http://community.ufc.com/blog/member/CavemanJesus/all/caveman_continuing_to_bringing_the_knowledge_to_yall_about_the_rankings

Conclusion

http://community.ufc.com/blog/member/CavemanJesus/all/caveman_conclusion_to_bringing_the_knowledge_to_yall_about_the_rankings

So we're supposed to think that Fedor is god because CavemanJesus says so? :eek:

I have been brought to all of you to lay down the message from above, and that is Fear Fedor. All of you who think he hasnt fought top guys need to think again, or this time Brock was lose his colon. Dont blame me Im just the messanger from a higher power.

I have been brought to all of you to lay down the message from above' date=' and that is Fear Fedor. All of you who think he hasnt fought top guys need to think again, or this time Brock was lose his colon. Dont blame me Im just the messanger from a higher power.[/quote']

So what your telling me is , that i should change my sig to

'Fear Fedor or else Lesnar will lose his colon'

? or am i missing the point?

So what your telling me is ' date=' that i should change my sig to

'Fear Fedor or else Lesnar will lose his colon'

? or am i missing the point?[/quote']

Why not!

Would like to have more staph infected UFC fighters this year?

I can make it happen you know!!!

LOL did anyone even read the blogs?

Why not!

Would like to have more staph infected UFC fighters this year?

I can make it happen you know!!!

LOL did anyone even read the blogs?

Ok fine you talked me into it :D

No! Its okay I'll put it up No Need!

I kinda skimmed through it but i didnt really see the whole point to it besides the fact that u said that Fedor is #1

I have been brought to all of you to lay down the message from above' date=' and that is Fear Fedor. All of you who think he hasnt fought top guys need to think again, or this time Brock was lose his colon. Dont blame me Im just the messanger from a higher power.[/quote']

this is a win win no more brock

I'd just like to pop in a say...Good job Caveman...If i wasn't so drunk write now i was tell you that you are good and you should help get rid of the infaction of this forum...aka Brocklee fans...prreettyy much. Peace out.

how does an authority of higher power not know how to spell messenger?

What if I mildly dislike Fedor?

Then you will not receive his blessings

So we're supposed to think that Fedor is god because CavemanJesus says so? :eek:

Yes' date=' Caveman is all knowing. Anything and everything regarding MMA, refer to the Caveman.[/i']

Praise Jesus!

You are wise' date=' my friend[/i']

I'd just like to pop in a say...Good job Caveman...If i wasn't so drunk write now i was tell you that you are good and you should help get rid of the infaction of this forum...aka Brocklee fans...prreettyy much. Peace out.

When you're sober' date=' light some candles and pray to the Caveman and your prayers will be answered.[/i']

If you continue on this path of nit picking people's grammer and spelling, you will soon be an outcast.

And BTW, at the beginning of a sentence, you use capital letters.

If you continue on this path of nit picking people's grammer and spelling' date=' you will soon be an outcast.

And BTW, at the beginning of a sentence, you use capital letters.[/quote']

Not any more than Kung Fu being outcast from professional MMA. And by the way, Fedor hasn't fought any top fighters!

If you continue on this path of nit picking people's grammer and spelling' date=' you will soon be an outcast.

And BTW, at the beginning of a sentence, you use capital letters.[/quote']

Last time I checked, you don't start a sentance with "And". :rolleyes:

What if I mildly dislike Fedor?

Its okay to dislike/hate/love/kind of like emotions towards others' date=' but be knowledgable in facts that prove your case. Dont be apart of the flock that spews nonsense just cos they dont like someone.

Praise Jesus!

Lol, just dont buy into Geico, that Gecko owes me money!

Have a drink for me man.

hey hey my bad Im usually writing and dont look up towards the screen, so I do miss one or two things, I even spell THAT this way Taht, or Atht cos Im typing fast and dont check the rest of what Ive done til after Im finished writing.

Its hit & miss with these small keyboards, Im a caveman!

Last time I checked' date=' you don't start a sentance with "And". :rolleyes:[/quote']

Actually you can start a sentence with and; secondary teachers only taught that as a rule to prevent students from writing incomplete sentences.

Not any more than Kung Fu being outcast from professional MMA. And by the way' date=' Fedor hasn't fought any top fighters![/quote']

Not sure what to make of the statement.

Are you addressing me or the art of Kung Fu?

Actually you can start a sentence with and; secondary teachers only taught that as a rule to prevent students from writing incomplete sentences.

I wouldnt know. I didnt finish the 3rd grade, never did learn how to write words

I wouldnt know. I didnt finish the 3rd grade' date=' never did learn how to write words[/quote']

so basically what you're saying is, you are a fan of brock lesnar lol j/k

Not any more than Kung Fu being outcast from professional MMA. And by the way' date=' Fedor hasn't fought any top fighters![/quote']

Tim Sylvia in his prime.... Big Nog in HIS prime? Linland? Arlovski? Randleman? Coleman? Hong-Man Choi? Ummmmm, you know what, you're clearly not worth arguing with. Go look at his accomplishments:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fedor_Emelianenko

Actually I think it's the opposite.

Bad stuff was supposed to happen to Brock, but Fedor fanboys were SO immoral during Brock's illness and kicking him while he was down that Karma tipped the scales and God gave Brock a miracle.

Now people like you keep on talking, something bad is going to happen to Fedor. I wouldn't be surprised to see him drop dead of a brain aneurysm.

Don't say you weren't warned.

Bad stuff was supposed to happen to Brock' date=' but Fedor fanboys were SO immoral during Brock's illness and kicking him while he was down that Karma tipped the scales and God gave Brock a miracle.

Now people like you keep on talking, something bad is going to happen to Fedor. I wouldn't be surprised to see him drop dead of a brain aneurysm.

Don't say you weren't warned.[/b']

Lestard is far more likely to be the brunt of divine revenge. Dissing a whole country, disrespecting his wife, flipping off all the fans at the UFC's biggest celebration, false idolization. Lestard is the much worse person and all you WWE noobs are on the ride down with him.

Lestard is far more likely to be the brunt of divine revenge. Dissing a whole country' date=' disrespecting his wife, flipping off all the fans at the UFC's biggest celebration, false idolization. Lestard is the much worse person and all you WWE noobs are on the ride down with him.[/quote']Is that why God gave Brock a miracle?

Fact of the matter is, nobody puts any man above God. Fedor fans think he is God... they think he can armbar God (which is funny because Fedor couldn't even armbar Brett Rogers). We'll see what happens to your false idol.

Is that why God gave Brock a miracle?

Fact of the matter' date=' nobody puts any man above God. Fedor fans think he is God... he they think he can armbar God. We'll see what happens to your false idol.[/quote']

No God gave Brock a miracle because he wants to see him get his *** kicked.

No God gave Brock a miracle because he wants to see him get his *** kicked.
I doubt God would have built Brock as the perfect warrior if he wanted to see him get his **** kicked.

WRONG. Brock is the perfect fraud. Fedor is the battle tested warrior.
Brock is bigger, stronger, faster for his size, and much better athlete.

So looks like God gave Brock more to work with.

Brock is bigger' date=' stronger, faster for his size, and much better athlete.

So looks like God gave Brock more to work with.[/quote']

To counter that God gave Fedor unparalleled MMA skills with more ways to win.

Actually Fedor's been training Sambo his entire life and MMA for over a decade. That's where his MMA skills come from.

Brock has been training MMA for a couple years. So looks like God gave him a lot more.

Actually Fedor's been training Sambo his entire life and MMA for over a decade. That's where his MMA skills come from.

Brock has been training MMA for a few years. So looks like God gave him a lot more.

No God gave Brock the WWE while he gave Fedor the skill.

Huh? Compared to Amun I'm not the smart one?

You make a great point. Wise and intellegent man that you are. We have no place for people like you in these forums. I will request immediate ban !

Bad stuff was supposed to happen to Brock' date=' but Fedor fanboys were SO immoral during Brock's illness and kicking him while he was down that Karma tipped the scales and God gave Brock a miracle.

Don't say you weren't warned.[/b']

That was because Brock called me and I told him to repent his ways, since then I gave him a pardon but only if he behaves. If he starts acting like a spoiled little girl then he loses his colon.

(sorry jjw) I HAVE SPOKEN!!!

Lestard is far more likely to be the brunt of divine revenge. Dissing a whole country' date=' disrespecting his wife, flipping off all the fans at the UFC's biggest celebration, false idolization. Lestard is the much worse person and all you WWE noobs are on the ride down with him.[/quote']

Thats if he misbehaves which he prolly will and suffer my wrath as well Amun.

Is that why God gave Brock a miracle?

Fact of the matter is' date=' nobody puts any man above God. Fedor fans think he is God... they think he can armbar God (which is funny because Fedor couldn't even armbar Brett Rogers). We'll see what happens to your false idol.

Brock is [b']bigger, stronger, faster for his size, and much better athlete.

So looks like God gave Brock more to work with.

It wasnt a miracle, I made say Fedor is my daddy 100 times until I felt he really meant it and cured him.

Bigger, Stronger, Faster?

Were you watching the steriod documentary?

That was because Brock called me and I told him to repent his ways' date=' since then I gave him a pardon but only if he behaves. If he starts acting like a spoiled little girl then he loses his colon.

(sorry jjw) I HAVE SPOKEN!!!

Thats if he misbehaves which he prolly will and suffer my wrath as well Amun.

It wasnt a miracle, I made say Fedor is my daddy 100 times until I felt he really meant it and cured him.

Bigger, Stronger, Faster?

Were you watching the steriod documentary?[/quote']

hallelujah!

I doubt God would have built Brock as the perfect warrior if he wanted to see him get his **** kicked.

Why not in WWE Kurt Angle had to handle his **** on a daily basis' date=' look it up. There were months where Brock did nothing but whine and Kurt had to carry him through matches.........FAKE MATCHES!!!!

+1,000,000.

I once tried to punish Fedor for not being selfish. I was met with an armbar that I needed surgery too repair it back to its rightful place.

His punishment was he has no more emotions. Guess that worked out for him in the end!

**yawn**

How dareth you' date=' lol. Welcome G........I was hoping to have here sooner!

1roycegracie=What are you talking about?

claxp94=IDK, Its late here.

LOL, did anyone read through the rankings?