Sign in to follow this  
Amun

Anderson Silva in the HW division?!

Yeah, this was posted the other day, but the thread died. I will not bother trying to merge them though. Anything not related to certain two HW fighters is welcome. lol

Yeah' date=' this was posted the other day, but the thread died. I will not bother trying to merge them though. Anything not related to certain two HW fighters is welcome. lol[/quote']I personally think Silva could TKO ANY HW... the only problem with him is his TD defense. He would be susceptible to the TD, and could be pounded out.

Yeah' date=' this was posted the other day, but the thread died. I will not bother trying to merge them though. Anything not related to certain two HW fighters is welcome. lol[/quote']

Wes Sims & Bobbly Lashley ?

Yeah' date=' this was posted the other day, but the thread died. I will not bother trying to merge them though. Anything not related to certain two HW fighters is welcome. lol[/quote']

haha, don't you mean certain three?

Anderson Silva ...better worry about Belfort, marquart....and GSP....and leave the heavyweights alone....they would just bull rush him into the fence...and stamp him out like a spider on the front porch....lol

Anderson Silva ...better worry about Belfort' date=' marquart....and GSP....and leave the heavyweights alone....they would just bull rush him into the fence...and stamp him out like a spider on the front porch....lol[/quote']

You are Correct sir....+1

Anderson Silva ...better worry about Belfort' date=' marquart....and GSP....and leave the heavyweights alone....they would just bull rush him into the fence...and stamp him out like a spider on the front porch....lol[/quote']

Is that what all of the big-guys did against Royce? You are WRONG.... PERIOD!!!

Is that what all of the big-guys did against Royce? You are WRONG.... PERIOD!!!

Different time and Caliber of fighters. Back then everyone was 1 dimensional, no one really knew about BJJ, and alot where just bar room brawlers. Just look at what Matt Hughes did to Royce. I am a fan of Royce Gracie but he too is 1 dimensional.

Silva would destroy the majority of the HW division. Only people like Lesnar or Carwin (big, strong wrestlers) would have much of a chance.

Mir would go nighty-night FAST!

I think a lot of the HW division would give Anderson some trouble. JDS, Carwin, two other UFC heavies that aren't supposed to be mentioned. I think the size and power would be difficult.

Hell Big country may be able to get him into a crucifix

I think a lot of the HW division would give Anderson some trouble. JDS' date=' Carwin, two other UFC heavies that aren't supposed to be mentioned. I think the size and power would be difficult.

Hell Big country may be able to get him into a crucifix[/quote']

Keep in mind, he wouldn't be fighting JDS or Rodrigo, though.

Keep in mind' date=' he wouldn't be fighting JDS or Rodrigo, though.[/quote']

Right I forgot they were boys. It seems Anderson is Buddy buddy with the best fighters in the UFC.