Doctor_Obviously

Dr. Obviously's MMA Photoshop Fun!

Hello everyone. Before I begin....if this thread needs to be moved, mods please do so. I will be posting my own photoshop creations and I encourage others to try and do so as well. I've posted some of my work in a couple different threads and I've received , in my opinion, good feedback. If you aren't into fake photos or any photoshop, please stay away and please do not post. This thread is for fun and entertainment purposes only. Post at your own risk and Enjoy!

If you don't wish to page through every single page, I have posted my own photoshops here on facebook--> http://www.facebook.com/pages/Doctor-Obviously/215684498441639

Thank you all! And please remember, there are several other very good photoshoppers who contribute to this thread.:)

KRYME' date=' I'm proud of that one. If you look at the little screen behind Lesnar and Mir off in the distance, I altered Mir there too. Have to detail.[/quote']

oh snap! i didn't notice that lol good job man

Thanks to all you guys! I love doing it' date=' and I don't usually spend more than 5 minutes on each one, so I'll take requests as well. :)[/quote']

Great stuff but I will leave the work to you! Any requests I made would involve Gina Carano and Kerry Vera and would be totally forum inappropriate!

Great stuff but I will leave the work to you! Any requests I made would involve Gina Carano and Kerry Vera and would be totally forum inappropriate!

Damn. I know what you're thinking. Maybe someday when they make an adults only thread.;)

Someday...*sigh*

Really nice, all of them, the Silva vs Liddell was probably my favorite (I don't hate either of them it just made me laugh)

Here's one I tried to do a decent job on

Trashtalking.jpg?t=1264643053

KRYME' date=' I'm proud of that one. If you look at the little screen behind Lesnar and Mir off in the distance, I altered Mir there too. Have to detail.[/quote']

Thats a big win right there doin the little screen too, nice.

yeah i noticed that straight up, i like little details like that, good job and keep them coming.