Doctor_Obviously

Dr. Obviously's MMA Photoshop Fun!

GREAT work man' date=' i've been laughing for the lst 10 mins..lol[/quote']

Thanks! I enjoy making people laugh. For awhile, there have been just too many threads with the same old stuff and I became bored. Thought I'd liven the forum up as best I can.

Thanks guys' date=' here's a few more...

[img']http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c256/docobv/gwbrand.jpg[/img]

Once again, G-dub vs. Captain America

Bwaaahhahahahah very well done.

gshard1.jpg

Beware of outlaws...

Lol Love it lmao :-)

brockpurdy.jpg

Brock sure looks purty...

Man ' date=' I'm gonna have nighmares tonight off this lol.

Fantasic work - keep them rollin' dude.

Ha ha ha like this one

flying dan bomb!!!!!

Had to take a while but you should do one for every division.

That one took me awhile. Maybe an hour and a half. I had to find everyone's face, but their pictures were all different. That's why some look brighter than others. I'm pleased, but not that pleased. I try and be somewhat of a perfectionist. I'll try and do one for each division, but will take some time. By the way, did you get your "new avatar" that I PMed you?

Awesome man. Thiago looks like that kid you just didn't talk to and I don't think Rampage and Rashad could stand together for that long.

I tried to make it somewhat funny, besides the fact that their heads are large and placed on kids bodies. I just thought that Rashad could be smiling because Rampage gets so sick of him, hence Rampage's face. I had to have Chuck giving Tito a noogie. My favorite part is Anderson Silva (arm and arm with his buddy Rich) laughing at Lyoto elbowing a cheap shot to Shogun.

I tried to make it somewhat funny' date=' besides the fact that their heads are large and placed on kids bodies. I just thought that Rashad could be smiling because Rampage gets so sick of him, hence Rampage's face. I had to have Chuck giving Tito a noogie. My favorite part is Anderson Silva (arm and arm with his buddy Rich) laughing at Lyoto elbowing a cheap shot to Shogun.[/quote']

LOL that one is the best so far, and I laughed the hardest at Chuck and Tito lol

lhwclass.jpg

Ladies and Gentlemen' date=' your Light Heavyweight Class of 2009-2010.[/quote']

Simply.... Amazing..... LMAO

Jon Jones looks like he's going to murder all of them

Other Favorites include the noogie to Tito, as well as Thiago Silva

LMAO this is funny, I love the way Mark Coleman looks like the groovy Jazz singer in the back ground lol.... COOL!!! NICE!!!!!! And the Iceman's doing the knuckles on Titos head - class.

lhwclass.jpg

Ladies and Gentlemen' date=' your Light Heavyweight Class of 2009-2010.[/quote']

Bwhahahaha!!! Ramages checky face lol.

ramped.jpg

Rampage takes it a little too far...

Cool man looks good!!!

silvgds-1.jpg

TUF1's new avatar.

Eh Doc' date=' could you maybe move them back a little bit?

Obviously dont worry if you can't but it kinda looks like there gonna make out[/quote']

^^^Some peeps are never happy - looks to me thats a battle goin' down not some batty business.

Keep them coming Doc - good show!!!

LMAO this is funny' date=' I love the way Mark Coleman looks like the groovy Jazz singer in the back ground lol.... COOL!!! NICE!!!!!! And the Iceman's doing the knuckles on Titos head - class.

Bwhahahaha!!! Ramages checky face lol.

Cool man looks good!!!

^^^Some peeps are never happy - looks to me thats a battle goin' down not some batty business.

Keep them coming Doc - good show!!![/quote']

I should have said please, you're right

Eh Doc, could you make one of Sonnen wearing a pink shirt and earings, please

lhwclass.jpg

LMAO @ Chuck and Tito

this is the best one yet :cool:

-buy the ticket. take the ride.

HAHA you should have put GSP looking at forrest saying 'im not impressed by your performance'

why??? im pretty sure if forrest fought gsp the fight will be a lot different than against anderson ...

ufelitee.jpg

The Elite Club' date=' with a special guest.[/quote']

lhwclass.jpg

Both are pure awesomeness!!!

16:9 Wallpaper size? PM Me..........