Wallpaper Download Sizes

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Frenious

Frenious
  • Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 13 February 2007 - 09:50 AM

How come all the wallpapers in the downloads section are for 4:3 ratio monitors? Most monitors, including mine, now are widescreen. Please provide widescreen wallpapers !

#2 Poundem

Poundem
  • Members
  • 4,469 posts

Posted 13 February 2007 - 09:57 AM

How come all the wallpapers in the downloads section are for 4:3 ratio monitors? Most monitors, including mine, now are widescreen. Please provide widescreen wallpapers !

I never knew this Frenious, thanks for mentioning it, I would have never known because I'm still in the stone age using my old faithful 17" monitor. I'll pass your suggestion on. Thanks.
Fight Club Vet & Ret'd Moderator From The Beginning.

#3 Poundem

Poundem
  • Members
  • 4,469 posts

Posted 13 February 2007 - 01:46 PM

Some good news for you Widescreen Monitor guys and gals, our designers are going to work on the Wall Papers and see what they can do to accommodate you; they are extremely busy so it may take a few days. Enjoy.:)

#4 defsteve

defsteve
  • Free
  • 13,387 posts

Posted 13 February 2007 - 06:40 PM

Haha. 'Most'....yeah right ;)

#5 Frenious

Frenious
  • Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 14 February 2007 - 10:38 AM

thx poundem.

and defsteve....go to a computer store or simply look in a flyer dude. Widescreen is now the standard for monitor/laptop/tv sizes.

#6 Poundem

Poundem
  • Members
  • 4,469 posts

Posted 14 February 2007 - 01:50 PM

thx poundem.

and defsteve....go to a computer store or simply look in a flyer dude. Widescreen is now the standard for monitor/laptop/tv sizes.

Not a problem brother that's what I'm here for. It shouldn't take to long for them to redesign the size config.