Sign in to follow this  
Frenious

Wallpaper Download Sizes

How come all the wallpapers in the downloads section are for 4:3 ratio monitors? Most monitors, including mine, now are widescreen. Please provide widescreen wallpapers !

How come all the wallpapers in the downloads section are for 4:3 ratio monitors? Most monitors' date=' including mine, now are widescreen. Please provide widescreen wallpapers ![/quote']

I never knew this Frenious, thanks for mentioning it, I would have never known because I'm still in the stone age using my old faithful 17" monitor. I'll pass your suggestion on. Thanks.

Some good news for you Widescreen Monitor guys and gals, our designers are going to work on the Wall Papers and see what they can do to accommodate you; they are extremely busy so it may take a few days. Enjoy.:)

How come all the wallpapers in the downloads section are for 4:3 ratio monitors? Most monitors' date=' including mine, now are widescreen. Please provide widescreen wallpapers ![/quote']

Haha. 'Most'....yeah right ;)

thx poundem.

and defsteve....go to a computer store or simply look in a flyer dude. Widescreen is now the standard for monitor/laptop/tv sizes.

Not a problem brother that's what I'm here for. It shouldn't take to long for them to redesign the size config.