Sign in to follow this  
ArcaneKnight

Lyoto Machida VS. Mauricio Rua

i have never seen in my entire life such a moron like you, i feel sorry about your mind problems, go suck machida's ****, i would like to see your face so bad when machida loose his belt. Also: if he is so superior, why he didn't ko shogun ? why he couldn't even walk the day after the fight ? why his face was bleeding ? do us a favor and kill yourself

AK what will you do if Machida loses? Will you put a red X over him on your avatar?

I already know what you will say..He's unbeatable. If Shogun wins will you do it^^.

Sure, have the avatar ready. But it'll be a waste of your time because Machida isn't going to lose. But go ahead, make it.

ArcaneKnight you maybe a BJJ black belt but that doesn't stop me from taking you down and punching you in the face which if i admit i'm pretty good at. BJJ is good but it's good for grappling not absorbing punches to the face

i have never seen in my entire life such a moron like you' date=' i feel sorry about your mind problems, go suck machida's ****, i would like to see your face so bad when machida loose his belt. Also: if he is so superior, why he didn't ko shogun ? why he couldn't even walk the day after the fight ? why his face was bleeding ? do us a favor and kill yourself[/quote']

lol.your first post you obviously never seen the genius that is AK .junior member 1 post.nobody listening to you b**tch .lol

Machida = Ryu

GSP = Ken

Roy Nelson = E. Honda

Uriah Faber = Chun Li

Gabrial Gonzaga = Blanka

Fedor = Zangief

Coture = Guile

Dan Hardy = Dhalsim

Kimbo = Balrog

A.Silva = Vega

Shogun = Sagat

Lesnar = M. Bison

machida = ryu

gsp = ken

roy nelson = e. Honda

uriah faber = chun li

gabrial gonzaga = blanka

fedor = zangief

coture = guile

dan hardy = dhalsim

kimbo = balrog

a.silva = vega

shogun = sagat

lesnar = m. Bison

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

What don't you all understand? Machida is UNBEATABLE.. Go look at his record for proof you stupid TUF nubs.

I'm the most knowledgeable fan MMA has ever had. I feel like it's my duty as an ambassador of the sport to give back to the community and educate you all to help you better understand the great sport of MMA. How can you understand what you don't know?

I've been watching MMA since UFC 1' date=' do you know what that means? I've been following this sport since day 1. No questions asked. I'm an 8th degree black belt, if anyone has something to say, come see me at the gym. I'll wrap my black belt around your neck and elevate you off the ground with one hand and then you can try to tell me about how much I don't know about this sport.

If you're jealous that I've been watching the sport longer than anyone else on the planet, just say so. But don't start insulting my MMA IQ because of it.. I'm Einstein with this shtt. So get your alls acts right, and start learning how to respect your MMA elders, because I will always know more than all of you TUF nubs combined. Difference is, you all post blind biased opinions, I drop indisputable facts. It's like trying to slap science upside the head with a bible.[/quote']

Wow...really? Yeah I saw UFC 1 as well. I have been a fan of the sport since it first started. BEFORE Dana White was the figure head and the Fertitta's backed everything. I've seen some of Dan Sevren's first fights, Don Frye, Mark Coleman (before he got old and was actually good) Randy Couture's premiere fight. Using your reasoning, I have also practiced Muay Thai for some 10 years (my trainer is Brandon Vera's first trainer by the way) and had some karate and tae kwon do before that. So in essence that should make me more knowledgeable than you. Simply because I didn't start posting on the forums until last year doesn't make me any less knowledgeable as well. I just never had the desire to post before then. when people I know want to know anything about MMA, I am the one they all call. Basically your posts make you sound irrational and illogical. you should run for congress with some of your "facts" because they are simply nothing more than opinion. Yes Machida is good, but statistically he did loose the fight against Shogun. One of the judges actually rewatched the fight and said in an interview that he was mistaken in his scoring. So when Shogun wins again in the rematch what are you going to say? Hmm?

ArcaneKnight you maybe a BJJ black belt but that doesn't stop me from taking you down and punching you in the face which if i admit i'm pretty good at. BJJ is good but it's good for grappling not absorbing punches to the face

How are you going to punch me when your arms are broken in 3 different places? I'll armbar you, snap your shoulder out of it's socket, blow your elbow out the other way like Razaak Al Hassan, then lock in a kimura, wrap your arm around your neck and RNC you with your own arm.

I'll have your arms tied in a bow in a matter of seconds. Have you giftwrapped and dropped off on your mom's frontdoor step for mother's day.. Courtesy of AK.

How are you going to punch me when your arms are broken in 3 different places? I'll armbar you' date=' snap your shoulder out of it's socket, blow your elbow out the other way like Razaak Al Hassan, then lock in a kimura, wrap your arm around your neck and RNC you with your own arm.

I'll have your arms tied in a bow in a matter of seconds. Have you giftwrapped and dropped off on your mom's frontdoor step for mother's day.. Courtesy of AK.[/quote']

Lol, funny but i don't remember me saying how i will just give you my arms, i think i'd be able to punch you in the face while standing without you armbaring me. And if it does go to the ground well i'd punch you in the face their as well if it worked for Shane carwin against Frank Mir who i can tell is by far a better black belt then you. Then i will be able to edge out a nice upper cut and knock you clean out.

Glass chin? Machida lets HW Legend Inoki drop 3 consecutive haymakers right on his jaw' date=' that he didn't try to block or even flinch.. Glass chin? My ****.[/quote']

Yeah you need to rewatch that video very closely. It was 2 slaps and a punch. Second there was no weight behind any of it. Apparently what you are concidering a haymaker would be nothing more than an annoyance to anyone else.

Lol' date=' funny but i don't remember me saying how i will just give you my arms, i think i'd be able to punch you in the face while standing without you armbaring me. And if it does go to the ground well i'd punch you in the face their as well if it worked for Shane carwin against Frank Mir who i can tell is by far a better black belt then you. Then i will be able to edge out a nice upper cut and knock you clean out.[/quote']

lol junior members tryin to make a name for themselves

Not trying to make a name for myself mate, im just trying to prove a point that most people want to get out is that just cause someone is a blackbelt in jiu jitsu doesn't mean they can beat anyone. Randy couture proved that against Gabriel Gonzaga and Shane Carwin proved it against Frank Mir and Gabriel Gonzaga. But going back to the main subject one of the biggest points is that no one knows who will win, it's real for a reason, it's not rigged like the WWE for people to know who's gonna win, it's real so no one will know what will happen. It's also real cause it's funny to watch people to get f***ed over.

Ha ha ha your barely a senior member and your tryin to get on a junior member now that funny $hit

We all know Shogun isn't going to come into this fight with a new gameplan. His gameplan is to trick Machida into thinking he has a new strategy.. But he doesn't. He's going to come in with his Houston Alexander backpedal and kick all fight gameplan. He is afraid to be the aggressor' date=' because he knows Machida will pick his **** apart. So instead of allowing Machida to make him look like a complete amateur, he made Machida become the aggressor and still lost the fight. Shogun isn't bringing anything to the fight we haven't already seen. His skills and potential have completely maxed out.

.[/quote']

I stopped reading after the 1st paragraph. This is udder garbage

Machida is the running man himself who back pedaled and ran away especially the final round, Shogun was the agressor majority of the fight.

Machida is the running man himself who back pedaled and ran away especially the final round' date=' Shogun was the agressor majority of the fight.[/quote']

Agree, everyone knows that Machida is the master at back up and that Shogun was the agressor in that fight. The next fight will be a rude awakening for AK.

All questions will be answered this Saturday. No matter which figher wins, everyone will have some bullsh*t response. I don't care who wins as long as both guys give us a fight to remember. I like both dudes and while I may be more a Machida fan, I will never discredit Rua, and how he took it to the champ. This argument has gone on for too many threads, so why don't we all just wait and see who the better man is?

you sir' date=' have just been trolled.

congradulations, meet AK.[/quote']

I'm rather surprise that he still get's away with it....

Don't get me wrong, his rants are all very clever and well written, but you'd assume that people would know his MO by now.

BTW AK, I laughed at the controller bit.

Machida is the running man himself who back pedaled and ran away especially the final round' date=' Shogun was the agressor majority of the fight.[/quote']

You should have read on until he compared Sogun to a nintendo controller....because you would have realized you'd been trolled...

Agree' date=' everyone knows that Machida is the master at back up and that Shogun was the agressor in that fight. The next fight will be a rude awakening for AK.[/quote']

And another one down, and another one down...

Shogun for sure won the last fight but i just can't see him beating Machida this time round.I think Machida will be too much for him, alot of people hate on Machida now just because of his last fight even though everybody was on the bandwagon after he demolished Rashad.

I hope Shogun can pull it off but i see Machida winning this quite comfortably.

Shogun for sure won the last fight but i just can't see him beating Machida this time round.I think Machida will be too much for him' date=' alot of people hate on Machida now just because of his last fight even though everybody was on the bandwagon after he demolished Rashad.

I hope Shogun can pull it off but i see Machida winning this quite comfortably.[/quote']

MMA fans these days are very fickle...no loyalty at all....they just root for the winner....

Most people who are involved in the Machida/Shogun debate now probably didn't even know who he was before the Silva KO, and a big part of Shogun's current camp was THOROUGHLY on the Machida bandwagon after the Rashad KO...another big part weren't aware Shogun was a bad mo'fo' until Spike started airing "Best of Pride".

Ridiculous

What don't you all understand? Machida is UNBEATABLE.. Go look at his record for proof you stupid TUF nubs.

I'm the most knowledgeable fan MMA has ever had. I feel like it's my duty as an ambassador of the sport to give back to the community and educate you all to help you better understand the great sport of MMA. How can you understand what you don't know?

I've been watching MMA since UFC 1' date=' do you know what that means? I've been following this sport since day 1. No questions asked. I'm an 8th degree black belt, if anyone has something to say, come see me at the gym. I'll wrap my black belt around your neck and elevate you off the ground with one hand and then you can try to tell me about how much I don't know about this sport.

If you're jealous that I've been watching the sport longer than anyone else on the planet, just say so. But don't start insulting my MMA IQ because of it.. I'm Einstein with this shtt. So get your alls acts right, and start learning how to respect your MMA elders, because I will always know more than all of you TUF nubs combined. Difference is, you all post blind biased opinions, I drop indisputable facts. It's like trying to slap science upside the head with a bible.[/quote']

Vale Tudo is much older you newFFFAAAGGG C-c-c- combo breaker!!!

How are you going to punch me when your arms are broken in 3 different places? I'll armbar you' date=' snap your shoulder out of it's socket, blow your elbow out the other way like Razaak Al Hassan, then lock in a kimura, wrap your arm around your neck and RNC you with your own arm.

I'll have your arms tied in a bow in a matter of seconds. Have you giftwrapped and dropped off on your mom's frontdoor step for mother's day.. Courtesy of AK.[/quote']

Dude ur a lier u would be training, not spending all ur time on UFC forums

DUUUDEE, I dont know what fight did you see , but im sure it wasnt Machida vs shogun I, you say machida pushed up the fight and tried to finish ? Machida style is the classic counter attack style, step back , step back and only going a lil forward when the enemy strikes.

Idk if you realized that , as usually machida was steping back and counter attacking , when shogun striked , haha Shogun even tried to take the fight to the ground in like 5 times (machida had good takedown defense) Shogun traded punchs, kicks , knees, takedown attempts , going forward, and what Machida did ? counter....

machida got lucky , I wont say that he is a baad fighter cuz he is not , but shogun is a great fighter too , and he will proove it in 2nd fight

I will stay with these shogun words " Lyoto went home with bruces in his face , lip cut, broken ribs , bruced legs... and I ... I was ready to fight again in the next card"

So please Arcane- you should start to aprecciate mma like a real fan , and not just like "my fighter is the best , the others sucks"

peace noob

I have been very harsh on Rua fans lately and I must apologize for my behavior. There is a thin line between respect and disrespect of which I have crossed on multiple occasions while debating with Rua fans. I have come to the conclusion my actions are not forum worthy and appropriate steps must be taken in order to right the wrong to save all Rua fans from my wrath.

Although I do not curse, I have manipulated the forum rules and my implications are far more hurtful than profane language. Many Rua fans have called me the most dispicaple names imaginable, only to be answered by my wrath. With careful wording of the English language, I have been able to retort these foul words and send Rua fans packing without even the slightest hint of animosity. As much as I pride myself for doing so without profanity, I cannot help but think, what I have said to many Rua fans will undoubtedly hurt their pride and self-confidence, resulting in years of psychological therapy to come.

Recently, I have read the Arcane Knight’s thread about Shogun’s pathetic strategy and how he is compared to the Dragon, Machida. In this thread, Rua is being compared to and bested by Machida in all comparisons, concluding the Shogun to be a one-demionsional fighter. As I read this thread, I chuckled and perhaps, even an evil smile may have made its way onto my face without me knowing. But as soon as I chuckled, I realized I am badgering Rua fans inadvertedly.

I have been disrespecting Rua fans for so long and so often, it has become a problem. I now find myself doing so without knowing. I do it while watching television. I do it while eating. I do it while reading. I do it while at work. The other day I called my boss a Rua fan. I even do it in my sleep. Apparently, I have crossed the line in terms of disrespect in regards to debate. I will take some time off to re-invent myself so I may be a better ufc member. I certainly hope that myself coming forward and acknowledging my rude behaviors, others who are like me will at least try to do the same.

So without further ado, I apologize to any and all Rua fans for my unacceptable behavior.

You have been too kind. Rua accepted he was beat by a better man. His fans cant let go. I guess its the same reason people like the whitesox or the angels still have fans.

"Sure they arent very good but hey, we have something in common so i will root for them. "

Rua is the Angels of the UFC, he isnt top level, isnt championship material, and will never win a top level fight. As evidenced by being 0-2 against top guys in the UFC.

But hey how many decades have the angels had fans as losers? Divide that by 4 and you will have how long Rua fans will last after he loses this one and then gets knocked out by Rashad.

You think your Rua fan hate is bad now' date=' wait til Machida leaves the octagon in a coffin at 113. :)[/quote']

Please do remember, I do not despise Shogun; it is his fans that I do so with passion. Haha

You have been too kind. Rua accepted he was beat by a better man. His fans cant let go. I guess its the same reason people like the whitesox or the angels still have fans.

"Sure they arent very good but hey' date=' we have something in common so i will root for them. "

Rua is the Angels of the UFC, he isnt top level, isnt championship material, and will never win a top level fight. As evidenced by being 0-2 against top guys in the UFC.

But hey how many decades have the angels had fans as losers? Divide that by 4 and you will have how long Rua fans will last after he loses this one and then gets knocked out by Rashad.[/quote']

You sir, are too kind.

In my on going self realizing quest, I think I've narrowed down the most annoying groups of people in my life to be Brock-fanboys, Machida-fanboys, Fedor-fanboys, and people who randomly want you to sign a petition when you're walking out of the store.

Please do remember' date=' I do not despise Shogun; it is his fans that I do so with passion. Haha[/quote']

I like Shogun, but I do not nuthug. :P Very mature for you to come clean about such a thing... I feel the way you do about Shogun with GSP... I don't despise GSP, but his fans that I do so with passion. ;)

In my on going self realizing quest' date=' I think I've narrowed down the most annoying groups of people in my life to be Brock-fanboys, Machida-fanboys, Fedor-fanboys, and people who randomly want you to sign a petition when you're walking out of the store.[/quote']

I agree whole-heartedly. I could not have said it better myself.

What's the matter? You cannot speak for yourself?

I have always thought it was weak. if you agree with someone say so and why. Its kind of disheartening to have people just give a +1 and walk away when the haters stick around with crap after crap.

The good guys need to stay with the fight more often.

All this hype is uncalled for! The last fight was as exciting as watching paint dry.....

The next will be just as lame.Then you ufc forum buffs get to see penn edgar for a second lame time....Whats next the same fighters to fight each other?part 3 part 4 part 5?With same result over in over?What ever happend to earning a rematch maybe to much nut hugging is going on.From bottom to top another words from fan to match maker.

Go ahead be little call 1 a troll what ever you forum rambo's do for EGO.....Yet 1 thing is true LAME rematches will be the future.......

I like Shogun' date=' but I do not nuthug. :P Very mature for you to come clean about such a thing... I feel the way you do about Shogun with GSP... I don't despise GSP, but his fans that I do so with passion. ;)[/quote']

If Rua fans could admit Shogun lost the first fight, I would not be so bitter and my wrath will not be as torturing.

I don't really think anyone takes these forums seriously enough to get therapy because of what you said about Rua KungFu :P.

On the contrary, why do so many members get banned?