Opening Links Questions and Concerns

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Andio

Andio
  • Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 17 February 2007 - 04:45 AM

When I login I am taken to the homepage with the links such as 'Home, Videos, Photos, Events' etc. If I click on any link but the forum, it takes me back to the login page. Is this a known issue? If so is there any way of resolving the issue?

Sorry if this has already been brought up and Im simply repeating the issue, I have looked and couldn't find anything relating to it.

#2 Poundem

Poundem
  • Members
  • 4,469 posts

Posted 17 February 2007 - 07:40 AM

When I login I am taken to the homepage with the links such as 'Home, Videos, Photos, Events' etc. If I click on any link but the forum, it takes me back to the login page. Is this a known issue? If so is there any way of resolving the issue?

Sorry if this has already been brought up and Im simply repeating the issue, I have looked and couldn't find anything relating to it.

Andio, no this is not normal; there was some maintenance done on the site a couple days ago and we are having some small errors occuring. I will contact my source and get you up and running. Thanks for the reply and you'll be running shortly.
Fight Club Vet & Ret'd Moderator From The Beginning.

#3 Andio

Andio
  • Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 17 February 2007 - 07:56 AM

Much appreciated. It works fine in Firefox, but not in Opera or IE if that helps at all.

#4 Nikki

Nikki
  • Members
  • 612 posts

Posted 17 February 2007 - 01:31 PM

I'm having the same problem!! Please help This only happens when I try and log on from my laptop. Desktop works fine in every section, but the laptop sends me to log on home page when I hit anything except forums! I tried deleting my cookies but doesn't help! What do I do?

#5 Nikki

Nikki
  • Members
  • 612 posts

Posted 20 February 2007 - 09:01 AM

Please HELP!!! I am still having the same problem. I can't get into anything but the forum section without being taken to log on page! Why is this happening

#6 UFCFAN

UFCFAN
  • Members
  • 1,687 posts

Posted 20 February 2007 - 09:23 AM

Please HELP!!! I am still having the same problem. I can't get into anything but the forum section without being taken to log on page! Why is this happening

Hi Nikki! I'll send this to sparkart! Hope to get the problem fixed asap! :)
Tissue = Kleenex

Soda = Coke

Football = NFL

MMA = UFC

#7 UFCFAN

UFCFAN
  • Members
  • 1,687 posts

Posted 20 February 2007 - 01:00 PM

Hi Nikki! I'll send this to sparkart! Hope to get the problem fixed asap! :)

Hello again Nikki! I heard back from sparkart and it is something their engineers are looking into. apparently it only happens sporadically. Let me know if you are still expereincing problems as it may be somethnig other than the "glitch" that is going on right now...:)
Tissue = Kleenex

Soda = Coke

Football = NFL

MMA = UFC

#8 Poundem

Poundem
  • Members
  • 4,469 posts

Posted 20 February 2007 - 04:16 PM

Hello again Nikki! I heard back from sparkart and it is something their engineers are looking into. apparently it only happens sporadically. Let me know if you are still expereincing problems as it may be somethnig other than the "glitch" that is going on right now...:)

I've already contacted our support people and this is what I've come up with: We only support Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Safari. If a Member is using a different browser, please have the member use one the browsers listed. If the member continues to have problems, please ask the member to submit a support ticket and one of our support reps will be more than happy to help him/her.

Also please read this post to find out further info.

You can find the link to the support people on the bottom of the Main Page. Thanks.

#9 Poundem

Poundem
  • Members
  • 4,469 posts

Posted 20 February 2007 - 04:18 PM

Nikki; I'm still waiting on the reply for you, hope to hear shortly, sorry for the delay.

#10 Nikki

Nikki
  • Members
  • 612 posts

Posted 21 February 2007 - 12:21 AM

Thanks for helping! I look foward to a solution. I only use internet explorer and have always done it the same way. I use my laptop way more than my PC so I hope we can figure this out, especially before the next presale!!!

#11 Poundem

Poundem
  • Members
  • 4,469 posts

Posted 21 February 2007 - 12:35 AM

Thanks for helping! I look foward to a solution. I only use internet explorer and have always done it the same way. I use my laptop way more than my PC so I hope we can figure this out, especially before the next presale!!!

Hi Nikki, wait for my reply on this but just in case you need the support link here it is http://support.ufcfi...b.sparkart.com/