Sign in to follow this  
TLC_MaTcH619

Tito will be the lhw champ again

thank you sir' date=' you have opened my eyes, and to think he was only like 10% in that fight !![/quote']

Tito Forgives you

Fedor+Emelianenko+Tito+Ortiz+Ring+NASDAQ+Opening+465ZCnLvo3fl.jpg

I Love the question; how long did tito hold the title? Yeah he did hold it longest. Chuck kept that title around Tito's waist by taking out anyone that could've been a threat to Tito. The man that took that title from Ortiz got passed Chuck & everyone should know that it was Couture. So the only reason Tito could hold that belt was because 1,he wouldn't face Chuck. And 2, Chuck stopped any threat to Tito except for Randy. So Tito should thank Chuck for getting him all of his hype. Now for Tito being Champ again? LMAO ROTF!!

I Love the question; how long did tito hold the title? Yeah he did hold it longest. Chuck kept that title around Tito's waist by taking out anyone that could've been a threat to Tito. The man that took that title from Ortiz got passed Chuck & everyone should know that it was Couture. So the only reason Tito could hold that belt was because 1' date='he wouldn't face Chuck. And 2, Chuck stopped any threat to Tito except for Randy. So Tito should thank Chuck for getting him all of his hype. Now for Tito being Champ again? LMAO ROTF!![/quote']

gif12.gif

These are for you and Chuck.

it wouldn't surprise me to know that the thread starter is actually tito ortiz. He's probably propped up on a sh*tload of pillows' date=' lying in bed recovering - hyping himself up on ufc.com.

I see you tito.[/quote']

^^classic!!!

Good God I would be surprised if he ever wins a UFC fight again.

He will never be champ.

well, idk if i would take it that far but im sorry, who ever thinks that tito is beating shogun i mean come on now, sure hes a damn good wrestler, but shogun has what it takes to beat tito's record. NOOO im not trying to start anything but dont be one of those people that gets mad cuz someone has a different view, i simply want you to lookk at the facts, and tell me it doesn't look like the shogun era is gonna be a brutal reign...

-WAR SHOGUN

I think that tito can make a legitimate run in the lhw division if he works on his conditioning and boxing just a little more, his wrestling is already second to none in the division to rashad evans but he can still be a force at 100% injury free ima pretty big tito fan and i wana see him compete with no excuses

I think that tito can make a legitimate run in the lhw division if he works on his conditioning and boxing just a little more' date=' his wrestling is already second to none in the division to rashad evans but he can still be a force at 100% injury free ima pretty big tito fan and i wana see him compete with no excuses[/quote']

Tito and Rampage seem to be friends. I would like to see the two of them train together. Rampage needs to drop his camp anyway. Rampage can brush up on his offensive/defensive wrestling and Tito can work on knocking people the fk out.

Who does Tito train with currently?

Fresh off successful neck surgery' date=' ?the Huntington Beach Bad Boy? Tito Ortiz, expects to return to the Octagon sometime in October or November. When he does, Ortiz hopes to face Chuck ?the Iceman? Liddell as originally planned. As coaches for The Ultimate Fighter 11, both men were on a collision course for a third fight before Ortiz abruptly dropped out of the proposed match up, citing health issues. That decision prompted UFC President, Dana White, to kick ?the Huntington Beach Bad Boy? off the show and replace him with Rich ?Ace? Franklin.

Liddell and Franklin will now throw down this Saturday at UFC 115.

Due to the timing of Ortiz?s departure, Liddell accused the 35-year-old of joining the show for promotional purposes only. He believes that Ortiz never had the intention of following through with their planned grudge match. However, Ortiz explained that he agreed to serve as a coach before his bout against Forrest Griffin at UFC 106, where he subsequently suffered the injury.

Intent on completing the season and fighting Liddell, Ortiz was eventually told by two doctors that he needed to undergo surgery to repair the damage. At that point, according to Ortiz, he chose to put his health first.

?There was a disc and two bone spurs pressing on my spinal cord. If anyone?s had spinal cord problems or disc injuries in their neck, they?d understand what I went through.?

Two days before his nemesis squares off against Franklin, Ortiz has already started laying the groundwork for another shot at ?the Iceman.?

?Hopefully Chuck will get a knockout in the first round. Yes, I am rooting for Chuck to win. I think we should still fight, just because of the s? he?s been saying. Saying that I?m afraid of him and I?m a p?-, this and that. Go f? yourself man. Are you kidding me? Has he ever defended his world title longer than me? No. Has any light-heavyweight ever defended the world title longer than me? No. I?m only 35 years old. I?ll be back in the cage again, and I?ll be dominating.?

Despite undergoing two major surgeries within an eighteen month timeframe, Ortiz remains confident that he can compete with the upper echelon of the 205 pound division.

?Me with my mind focused, being in the gym everyday and being the strong, ferocious, ground-and-pound artist I am, when I get back in the cage, you?ll see Tito Ortiz is back.?

Ortiz is back. Now the punishment begins. I think its gonna be a new and approved Tito Ortiz

CHUCK IS SO LUCKY THAT TITO HAD TO PULL OUT...WOULDVE ENDED MUCH WORSE

QUESTION....WILL TITO BE CHAMP AGAIN????[/quote']

First surgery, he said he was 100%......Lost, complained about his neck.

Second surgery, now is he 100%, or a ******, you decide, to me honestly he just gonna come back with another excuse, like blue balls or something like that.

I Love the question; how long did tito hold the title? Yeah he did hold it longest. Chuck kept that title around Tito's waist by taking out anyone that could've been a threat to Tito. The man that took that title from Ortiz got passed Chuck & everyone should know that it was Couture. So the only reason Tito could hold that belt was because 1' date='he wouldn't face Chuck. And 2, Chuck stopped any threat to Tito except for Randy. So Tito should thank Chuck for getting him all of his hype. Now for Tito being Champ again? LMAO ROTF!![/quote']

What have you been taking

Tito Ortiz is the funniest dude in the world,

He has been a trooper from the real days of the UFC.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOSXP1eyHss

^ he's the funniest cuunt in the world.

I'd love to see him bounceback and win, he would've beat rashad had he not forced a draw.

then maybe you'd all shut the fuuck up and stop choking on rashads big black balls... and liddel.

So fuucking what with all this ******** about Tito.

He fought for the LHW title after coming off a 2 year 5 fight win streak *(that included Belfort & Griffin) and lost to Chuck, baring in mind before this he dominated the division for 2 straight years and pretty much built the basis for what the UFC has become.

He came back after 8 months and went to battle with Rashad, the future LHW champion, and wouldve if he had not been penalized for holding the fence, been Rashads first defeat on his record.. the fight ended in a draw..

He fought his next battle a year later against another future LHW champion, Machida.. and got a decision lost. and then nearly a year and half later lost to forrest griffin in a split decision.

Don't fuucking slag off Tito.. he's a king of the sport and I have no doubt when he stops dipping his diick in that slag of a wife of his.. he'll come back and put on some amazing fuucking shows like always.

So fuucking what with all this ******** about Tito.

He fought for the LHW title after coming off a 2 year 5 fight win streak *(that included Belfort & Griffin) and lost to Chuck' date=' baring in mind before this he dominated the division for 2 straight years and pretty much built the basis for what the UFC has become.

He came back after 8 months and went to battle with Rashad, the future LHW champion, and wouldve if he had not been penalized for holding the fence, been Rashads first defeat on his record.. the fight ended in a draw..

He fought his next battle a year later against another future LHW champion, Machida.. and got a decision lost. and then nearly a year and half later lost to forrest griffin in a split decision.

Don't fuucking slag off Tito.. he's a king of the sport and I have no doubt [b']when he stops dipping his diick in that slag of a wife of his[/b].. he'll come back and put on some amazing fuucking shows like always.

amazed.jpg

Hell even Rich Franklin is on the bandwagon

He might have taken his immitation for Tito's victory dance too far.

this is awesome!

Good God I would be surprised if he ever wins a UFC fight again.

He will never be champ.

Agreed. Can't see Tito winning against any legitimate fighter, he'd have to fight some no-name smuck to eek out a victory.

(Not counting chuck as a serious threat/legit with the glass chin)

tito sux and it was a fluke he even held a title before.....the only good win in his whole career is beating belfort everything else is LOLS

A fluke? beating a 22 year old Wanderlei to capture the title and losing it to Couture is a fluke? come on...

Greatest thread ever

_ttito%20ortiz54.jpg

tito sux and it was a fluke he even held a title before.....the only good win in his whole career is beating belfort everything else is LOLS

Wanderlei is LOLS?

i very rarely give my concrete opinion on things. because i can usualy see both sides to every disscusion. BUT NO. JUST NO, ITS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN. I'D BE SURPRISED IF HE EVER MADE THE TOP FIVE AGAIN.

Back then, MMA fighters will still pretty 1 dimensional. Tito had great takedowns and G'n'P, but could knockout a fly standing up. In the modern world of MMA, you have to be much more complete, hence why Tito hasn't won a fight since 2006.

He will never become champion again because he wouldn't be able to get past guys like Machida, Shogun, or (hate to say it) the new/ old wrestling-form of Rashad.

I'm a huge Tito fan, always have been, always will be. And it doesn't matter who he fights, I'll be in his corner 100%. He's no joke. His loses where not dominations, and he certainly has some very interesting prospects for the twilight of his career. BUT to suggest he could still make a charge for the belt isn't realistic. He's simply a little too old, and a little too beat up physically. I think he could once against enter the top 10 205ers, and it is conceivable to possibly be a top 5 talent again (though doubtful). But to be the man again...nah, it's just not in the cards anymore.

I respect what Tito has done for MMA. He was the bad guy for us when we needed a bad guy. He is likeable in a ****-head-punk kind of way. I even snicker and smile at the things he says and I usually like to watch any fight he is in just because he makes it fun to root against him.

But, no, just no. His time is past.

But in true Tito nature, he does make me kind of wish he could do it again heh.