Sign in to follow this  
tuf1_

Brock Lesnar Vs. Shane Carwin

Carwin by KO sometime in the first 60 seconds.

I sincerely hope Lesnar dies in the octagon.

The world won't mourn the loss of another redneck' date=' bigot, rightwing, d0uchbag.[/quote']

go get educated on what a redneck is before you call someone it.

go get educated on what a redneck is before you call someone it.

Please forgive me if that was not the appropriate term to use. I assumed it meant ignorant' date=' backwards, inbred, slow-witted, homophobic, racist, cousin-f--ker[/i']...if not then from now on I'll simply refer to Brock as an ignorant, backwards, inbred, slow-witted, homophobic, racist, cousin-f--ker.

Although Brock does have a good "ground game", the only reason it is good is because he can lay on anyone with his 200 pound self. Carwin is just as big as Brock and more skilled. If Carwin can keep the fight standing, he'll definatly have the belt.

I sincerely believe that everyone will be shocked at how uncompetitive this fight will be. Brock will win so thoroughly and decisively that people wonder why they ever thought Shane Car**** was any good in the first place.

I sincerely believe that everyone will be shocked at how uncompetitive this fight will be. Brock will win so thoroughly and decisively that people wonder why they ever thought Shane Car**** was any good in the first place.

I also have a feeling this will be a much more 1 sided destruction than everyone is suggesting. He steamrolled Mir back when everyone was saying he had no chance in hell. But at the same time, there's always that fear factor for fans who don't want to see Lesnar lying on the floor.

He just doesn't suit that image... Now Rashad after facing Machida, he suited that image very nicely. Would like to see him repeat that pose.

It is impossible to pick a winner in this fight.

I am picking Lesnar but I can see Carwin knocking him out.

It depends on how much the ring rust and being so sick will affect Lesnar.

I agree, anybody who doesn't think this could go either way is insane, but I'll still be pulling for Carwin... Go Carwin!

god people really ****ing suck off brock on these forums' date=' get over yourselves.. there are plenty of better heavyweights out there.. lets let carwin have the belt, and then let one these much better heavyweights have a shot.. Dos Santos would be an interesting champion.. even Big Country would make an interesting champion.. match him up with belfort and he's fuucked.. let's mix it up a bit.. Brock's bored me to death already.. it's been 2 years and he's made no impact, he was handed that belt.. BORING. so bored of all this brock talk.

Carwin all the way... although I'll respect Brock if he gets knocked down badly by carwin and ends up pulling off a submission win.[/quote']

Well it's hard to say someone is better than the champion. Was Boston the best team this year? No. That is why they didn't win the championship. The Lakers did because they are the best just like Brock.

The champion is the best until he gets beat.

You talk about letting people have the belt. Why? Brock wasn't handed the belt. He beat Randy Couture for it.

Really Belfort? That is one of the dumbest things I have ever read in my life.

why not? Randy' date=' Heath, and Frank were all able to. So why won't Shane be able to?[/quote']

Brock is bigger and stronger plus he has a good wrestling background.

Well alright then. I am a Brock fan and would love to him win this one.

But Carwin is so dangerous... hard to pick the winner but my gut tells me Carwin is going to win. Damn.

Go Brock anyway!

Please forgive me if that was not the appropriate term to use. I assumed it meant ignorant' date=' backwards, inbred, slow-witted, homophobic, racist, cousin-f--ker[/i']...if not then from now on I'll simply refer to Brock as an ignorant, backwards, inbred, slow-witted, homophobic, racist, cousin-f--ker.

Well at least we know you're not a better person than Lesnar by any stretch of the imagination.

My personal opinion is that in the first round Brock's explosive speed will mean he will take Shane down first and then just lay on top of him for the rest of the round, in the 2nd round Carwin will get the take down and maybe finish it there by GnP that being said i think alot of people are forgetting Carwin has had 4 1st round submissions

Carwin fans please come back to earth because your boy has no chance' date=' not even a punchers chance[/quote']

I think Brock will win and I think your statement is ignorant. Anybody with the knock out power Carwin possesses will always have at least a puncher's chance.

LOL, I approve this messege.

stay classy.

The biggest body part Brock Lesner has is his mouth and Im going to enjoy watching Shane Carwin shut it.

if you think that your high and Lesnar Via TKO Rd 2! WAR LESNAR!!!

if you think that your high and Lesnar Via TKO Rd 2! WAR LESNAR!!!

You nailed it. I've been asking myself for months, "Why are people giving Carwin a chance?" and now I have the answer: these guys are high.

I said fedor was going to lose i just had this feeling well i just had the same feeling.....Mark my words Brock WILL lose....:eek:

i dont know how any educated fan could expect Fedor to lose...

He is the russian Sambo champ and only had one loss in ten years

But that being said, i see Brock getting dominated

Its going to be anticlimactic, Brock is going to take a beating

I said fedor was going to lose i just had that feeling well i just had the same feeling.....Mark my words Brock WILL lose....:eek:

Brock by TKO first round

Yep im for sure taking CarWIN over lesnar.....CarWIN 1st min. 30 sec.:eek:

You r one very intelligent person. (dying breed in these forums..)

Seriously could go either way. If Brock can get the takedown, he will win 3rd round tko. If Carwin can stop Brocks shot, Carwin will win 2nd round KO.

50/50 on this one gents but Ill stick with the Champ....Brock wins TKO 3rd round due to stoppage.

If BROCK wins' date=' then your sig will say: Tekken6 is my BEST Friend in the Whole WORLD! YAHOO!!! ^o^[/quote']

and when CarWIN wins you put Jerkwadd562's MMA Knowledge if far more superior than mine...:D

Seriously could go either way. If Brock can get the takedown' date=' he will win 3rd round tko. If Carwin can stop Brocks shot, Carwin will win 2nd round KO.

50/50 on this one gents but Ill stick with the Champ....Brock wins TKO 3rd round due to stoppage.[/quote']

This

brock is an overrated bum i dont even have him in top 10 he got title shot within 2 fights he lost 1 of them lol look how many wins cain and Dos Santos have had not even a sniff of a title shot

carwin going put him to sleep in first round ko ill eat my balls if im wrong lol

no way brocks going win this no way on this earth

brock is an overrated bum i dont even have him in top 10 he got title shot within 2 fights he lost 1 of them lol look how many wins cain and Dos Santos have had not even a sniff of a title shot

carwin going put him to sleep in first round ko ill eat my balls if im wrong lol

no way brocks going win this no way on this earth

hmmmm, this guy said he's gonna eat his balls, can i have some banana bread?