Sign in to follow this  
Hendohenderson

Guess who is coming to MMA

Yet another WWE superstar is going to make the jump into the MMA world however Dana White hasnt offered this Superstar a place in the UFC he is going staright to strikeforce and that is actually finalised as ime sure will be reported soon.

Dave Batista ... is he any good will he do anything or make an impact ?

As far as I know Dave Batista has never had any Wrestling experience in college or anything! Looking for a pay day and Strikeforce will be stupid enough to ride the wave for publicity.

Smashed in his 1st fight, end of story

Batista got his **** whooped by Booker T in a real backstage fight, he?s not gonna make it in the real world of MMA, but I would wanna see him fight though, Batista VS Lashley would be a fight I wanna see,Lashley would demolish Batista though

well when you imply "guess whos comin to mma "in noobish fashion you figured no1 else knew so stop trying to cover your noob tracks you f#cking w@nk

love it

Yet another WWE superstar is going to make the jump into the MMA world however Dana White hasnt offered this Superstar a place in the UFC he is going staright to strikeforce and that is actually finalised as ime sure will be reported soon.

Dave Batista ... is he any good will he do anything or make an impact ?

He's big, but thats all he's got. I see him losing right off the bat and falling out of SF. Then he goes to TNA.

It's gonna be cringeworthy. Brock Lesnar and Bobby Lashley have both made successful (so far) transitions to professional MMA, because they both have strong amateur wrestling backgrounds and tremendous strength.

Dave Batista doesn't have a wrestling background. He just has his strength, and it wasn't too long ago that Mariusz Pudzianowski showed us what happens when a guy goes into MMA with nothing but pure strength.

I expect Strikeforce will feed him a couple of complete cans and he'll lose once he faces a real opponent.