Sign in to follow this  
UFCGOD1

Demian Maia vs. Mario Miranda

Guest [Deleted User]
What a ****tttty fight. Nobody deserved to win.

wow no respect gtfo

If this is what MMA is about..then its going to go to ****. PZ less maia mirandamonkey fight plz

it's part of the sport. get over it.

i know who Sakuraba is' date=' he is my favorite fighter of all time...just wondering why you were hating on a match that was practically a grappling match if you like Saku.[/quote']

if you can't submit when you dominate a guy like that..you don't deserve to win especially after Maia claimed to have been workin on his stand up..lets see it.

Miranda will knockout Maia in the first round.

The stand up was actually pretty close...Demian tooled this guy, he's a BJJ blackbelt and he knows how to defend an armbar and was alot stronger than Maia, he was a tough guy to finish, now i want to see Maia against Marquet (Spelling?) again.

Maia should be CUT from UFC!! BORING!!!

you should be cut on the forum. well maia's cardio looks terrible,though he got perfect position but failed to pull off a sub.

you should be cut on the forum. well maia's cardio looks terrible' date='though he got perfect position but failed to pull off a sub.[/quote']

Maia======= Straight to fight night. Maybe they can fit him in on the UK card??

Maia's jitz is getting rusty? really?

He wanted that Armbar bar, he was fighting a BJJ Blackbelt who had obviously been training submission defence for weeks and was much stronger than him, let's not forget how he completely dominated him for most of the fight, Miranda didnt even beat him in the standup, he might have edged maia in the standup but it wasnt the domination that some people thought

People just dont understand the ground game, idiots like the ones that call it a boring fight shouldnt be allowed to watch MMA

Anyone catch the Miranda corner Anderson is coaching in portuguese this white dude interrupts Silva and says I just got off the phone with Matt he said throw more punches... I was like wtf is Matt Yoda? And that is not very good advice its like telling someone to go win. Why interrupt Silva to tell him what Matt said on the phone " Unless Matt is the underboss".. Ridiculous

You are a funny funny guy' date=' i would like to see Demian dismantle Bisping[/quote']

I think Maia vs bisping is a hard fight to call, Bisping wins on the feet and has good TDD but Maia toys wih everybody not named Ronaldo Souza on the ground in the MW division

Maia has a tough time submitting blackbelts. We saw it when he fought Dan Miller. His technique definitely didn't look as good as it has in the past (probably due to how much time he has spent on his striking) but Miranda is a legit BJJ blackbelt.