Sign in to follow this  
Shady_Champ

Happy New Year from Shady_Champ

Well guys I've pregamed and now I'm off to the bar. I hope everyone has a fun intoxicated safe time. By safe I. Mean use protection with the female stranger you hopefully sleep with tonight(the male stranger in Kranga's case :P) also watch out for roadblocks. Have fun and ill talk to you guys next year.

Deuces!

Man what a great night. I ran into my first love n....wow! But best of all I made ut home ok n I'm pretty ****in drunk happy new year everyone!

Shady, u r a cool guy, tht bid amn u just r cool. I am gladd u got wit your firts love, u deserve it i.t Glad your happy shady, happy new year.

Man what a great night. I ran into my first love n....wow! But best of all I made ut home ok n I'm pretty ****in drunk happy new year everyone!

Holy s--- bro.

Sounds like a good night.

How did it go with your first love?

You better not have cheated again' date=' Shady![/quote']

Naw, no cheating it was just awesome to see her cuz we first got together newyears 98 99 it was just really cool to see her.

Holy s--- bro.

Sounds like a good night.

How did it go with your first love?

It went cool we bith admitted we still loved each other but left it at that... but we both still want each other but I'm. Gonna respect my girl for the time being. And leave it qlone.