Sign in to follow this  
ThePredictor

What's next for Forrest?

I think Forrest vs Machida would be a really cool, fight. I would expect Machida to win, but I think people underestimate Griffin since his loss to Silva.

Not sure since Shogun/Rampage/Evans/Jones/Bader/Machida/Couture would all rape him.

Well...he already beat Shogun and Rampage. (So you cannot count him out in a rematch.)

Randy is his training partner and is retiring after Machida.. (So that fight would never happen)

I would put my money on Forrest over Machida or Bader. (And I am willing to bet many people in these forums would agree with me)

... And he is not fighting Jon Jones... because Jones is fighting Shogun. And Forrest isn't in title contention right now.

So... who do you think is next for Forrest?

Well...he already beat Shogun and Rampage. (So you cannot count him out in a rematch.)

Randy is his training partner and is retiring after Machida.. (So that fight would never happen)

I would put my money on Forrest over Machida or Bader. (And I am willing to bet many people in these forums would agree with me)

... And he is not fighting Jon Jones... because Jones is fighting Shogun. And Forrest isn't in title contention right now.

I agree with most of this, but I will offer that I would put no money on either Machida or Griffin in that bout, just because they have such conflicting styles.

i think that he and rashad should have a rematch, he was beating rashad until he got too predictable with the leg kicks and pounded out so i think that it would be a great rematch... either this fight or bader, cause no matter what most people think, griffin is still a top 10 LHW in the ufc, i did want to see griffin fight lil nog as well and i think he has a good chance to win that fight... griffin has the most underrated ground game in mma, like many other fans couldn't look at him the same after the silva loss but he's grown on me again

And many would also disagree with you

Not sure since Shogun/Rampage/Evans/Jones/Bader/Machida/Couture would all rape him.

little less hateorade man ...

he already beat page / shogun so thinking it would be anything less than a competitive match is silly.

He was kicking rashads *** up until getting rocked on his back so once again competitive fight.

He trains with couture so thats not gonna happen ... but if it did .. cmon man you know couture isnt gonna be " raping " anyone, and hasnt for years... he may win fights but cmon...

Id honestly love to see a machida vs forrest its a very interesting fight... leg kicks and reach can take away that "elusiveness" in a big hurry.

Bader would get picked apart standing. He has power but he is far below grif technically... depends how successful he is in the wrestling department, if / when he decides to go that route.

Yes jones would destroy him, but cmon you can say that about pretty much anybody ...