Sign in to follow this  
fighterangel92

Attention MODS please read!!

I want my account deleted off of this site and all of my cookies cleared as soon as possible, so please do it!!!!! Thanks

ALSO DELETE THAT PICTURE ON MY PRO... THIS DUMB SITE WON'T LET ME DELETE IT!!!!!!! ASAP PLEASE!!

Mods can ban you, but we can not clear your cookies. See that's something you do yourself on your own computer.

I will ban you, but you will have to take care of the rest yourself.

I want my account deleted off of this site and all of my cookies cleared as soon as possible' date=' so please do it!!!!! Thanks[/quote']

^ Best post "she" has ever made. That's quality stuff right there.

I want my account deleted off of this site and all of my cookies cleared as soon as possible' date=' so please do it!!!!! Thanks[/quote']

You still don't know how to clear your cookies?

Why? Serious question.

Just want to get rid of this site basically. I'm tired of it, and it has lost it's "flare". Oh, and can you please delete my picture off of my profile, it won't let me delete it for some reason..

Just want to get rid of this site basically. I'm tired of it' date=' and it has lost it's "flare". Oh, and can you please delete my picture off of my profile, it won't let me delete it for some reason..[/quote']

A- change it to a new picture

B- we don't DELETE anything, the only thing a ban accomplishes is YOU not being able to log in. Not coming to log in has the same effect.

Just want to get rid of this site basically. I'm tired of it' date=' and it has lost it's "flare". Oh, and can you please delete my picture off of my profile, it won't let me delete it for some reason..[/quote']

All bs aside. Getting banned is just dumb. You should just stay away for a while. It'll suck if you decide you wanna come back but then cant.

PS. You should honor our youtube bet before you go. You know go out with some dignity.

A- change it to a new picture

B- we don't DELETE anything' date=' the only thing a ban accomplishes is YOU not being able to log in. Not coming to log in has the same effect.[/quote']

I can't change it. It won't let me delete it at all, the option to "delete" isn't there. Could you please delete it for me, or fix it so i can delete it?

All bs aside. Getting banned is just dumb. You should just stay away for a while. It'll suck if you decide you wanna come back but then cant.

PS. You should honor our youtube bet before you go. You know go out with some dignity.

this ^

You do get a lot of BS for being a female - assuming you aren't lying. But why are you letting these guys get to you? You shouldn't let them have any power over you. The more upset, frustrated, or annoyed you get by the people here, the more power you're giving them. Unless they are close relatives or friends, don't take anything they say serious. If they won't believe that you're female, then don't mind them. Simply ignore them and post. You shouldn't take out a simple little aspect of your life simply because others are giving you a hard time about it.

You do get a lot of BS for being a female - assuming you aren't lying. But why are you letting these guys get to you? You shouldn't let them have any power over you. The more upset' date=' frustrated, or annoyed you get by the people here, the more power you're giving them. Unless they are close relatives or friends, don't take anything they say serious. If they won't believe that you're female, then don't mind them. Simply ignore them and post. You shouldn't take out a simple little aspect of your life simply because others are giving you a hard time about it.[/quote']

^^^ This

Thick skin is a virtue.

I'm not asking for them to delete my stuff because of them' date=' I could care less about them or what they say to me.... It's just boring, and I want everything to be cleared. Like starting over a new, you see? lol....... But this site sucks now, and I just don't want to be a part of it anymore.....[/quote']

Why not just stay away from it then? Take a little break. Who knows, in the future you might want to come back only to find yourself banned and unable to participate in debates or comment.

I'm not asking for them to delete my stuff because of them' date=' I could care less about them or what they say to me.... It's just boring, and I want everything to be cleared. Like starting over a new, you see? lol....... But this site sucks now, and I just don't want to be a part of it anymore.....[/quote']

Does this have something to do with Shady's singing videos?

You do get a lot of BS for being a female - assuming you aren't lying. But why are you letting these guys get to you? You shouldn't let them have any power over you. The more upset' date=' frustrated, or annoyed you get by the people here, the more power you're giving them. Unless they are close relatives or friends, don't take anything they say serious. If they won't believe that you're female, then don't mind them. Simply ignore them and post. You shouldn't take out a simple little aspect of your life simply because others are giving you a hard time about it.[/quote']

Here ^ is a voice of reason. I recommend you avoid the site completely for the weekend to see if your perspective changes. I assume some of the boys are trolling you? I can't seem to find the evidence to be able to sympathize.

Here ^ is a voice of reason. I recommend you avoid the site completely for the weekend to see if your perspective changes. I assume some of the boys are trolling you? I can't seem to find the evidence to be able to sympathize.

Mr. Kaiser!

You missed my friday thread from earlier...It was spiritual

lol

Maurilo for mod. :D

+1 Just ignore the haters.

Hey how are you today? Haha' date=' it must have been a good one. Did the mods delete it?[/quote']

Yeah Leonie gave it the boot...All I was doing was wishing people a happy friday...And Katy Perry may have made an apperance here and there.

Yeah Leonie gave it the boot...All I was doing was wishing people a happy friday...And Katy Perry may have made an apperance here and there.

...let me elaborate. Katy Perry's breasts made an appearance.

Holy **** you joined this month, in a space of 19 days you have 2,785 posts :eek:

Gentlemen you are all welcome!....And if the forum awards ever come up again, or somebody needs to be voted forum president....Remeber who was there for ya.

Yes sir, Katy perry gets my vote

Gentlemen you are all welcome!....And if the forum awards ever come up again' date=' or somebody needs to be voted forum president....Remeber who was there for ya.

Yes sir, Katy perry gets my vote[/quote']

Heh,good one..