All Things Racing

PRIDEneverDIED

Im a big racing/car fan. post some videos, news, pictures, insight or questions.

short but oh so sweet

great race between a MKIV Supra and a FD RX7( both built for the track, both tearing the track up)

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7672771533691012814

insane street race between a Audi RS4 and a BMW M5 in heavy traffic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8UAvf3xX0o

enjoy let me know what you think and post some racing ****!

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I follow MotoGP and regularly travel to watch BSB (Best racing in my eyes).

But I'll watch almost any type of racing.

Question: Over here' date=' The Isle of Man TT is quite popular. It's so dangerous it's amazing. Any of you yanks and so on heard of it/watched it???[/quote']

i also like watching MotoGP and i have heard about the Isle of Man TT but i have never gotten a chance to watch it. I remember watching a promo video/trailer type thing on youtube and it looks really badass. If they televised it in the US i'd definitely watch

i also like watching MotoGP and i have heard about the Isle of Man TT but i have never gotten a chance to watch it. I remember watching a promo video/trailer type thing on youtube and it looks really badass. If they televised it in the US i'd definitely watch

There was a really good movie about the TT at the cinema's this year, kind of a biography/documentary.

I'll post a link when it's out on BluRay/DVD because it's definitely worth a download. Here's the trailer, check it out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QldZiR9eQ_0

sexiest... beast.... EVER.

actual video starts at 0:45 the intro goes for a while.

beast is a good adjective....crazy

OMG' date=' that car has some insane air going on, and if those people got hit in the second gif I'm not sure I would feel bad for them.[/quote']

when i first saw that car get that much air i thought you could only see that **** in movies....and yea there are a bunch of crazy fans at rally races...i was looking for one gif where someone actually lays down on the track and lets the car hit a tiny little jump and fly over him....it was so ballsy

Serk, you sparked my interest to watch Senna drive again and i found this little gem......incredible was an understatement....the lines that this guy saw and moves he would/could make.....i cant even think of words for how good he truly was....it was truly an honor and a treat to watch him drive as a kid.....it is still an honor to see Senna in beast mode just annihilating competition

man he could really drive....i used to watch the races with my dad when i was a kid growing up and i missed the one where he crashed when it was live but i watched the replay of it......but damn he was an incredible driver.

I watched it happen live on tv, it looked at the time like the front wheel hit the wall

& came back hard to hit his head - bad day for racing :(

Serk' date=' you sparked my interest to watch Senna drive again and i found this little gem......incredible was an understatement....the lines that this guy saw and moves he would/could make.....i cant even think of words for how good he truly was....it was truly an honor and a treat to watch him drive as a kid.....it is still an honor to see Senna in beast mode just annihilating competition

[/quote']

great memories, the rivalry w/ Prost & Mansell are legendary -

A.Senna.jpg

alain-prost+1.jpg nigel-mansell-1992.jpg

Archived