why did overeem back out?

BruteDion

bc he's coming to the UFC

i pray ur right

He would only be ready to fight in October' date=' Showtime forced him to fight in September.[/quote']

any idea why that fight date would be a problem 4 him? is he still injured from the werdum fight...i mean if silva is ready by october why not overeem?

Silva fought way before Overeem vs Werdum' date=' Overeem would have 7 weeks to prepare (not enough for him as he says).

He said he was promised a fight in October-November, September 10 would be too short notice.

He also said that if they told him right after the Werdum fight to be ready in September he said he could do it[/quote']

alreight thanks for the info...always helpful ufchamp

Wrong section!!!

yep just keep padding ur post count mr. mod jr

This' date=' to go with the 100's of other threads about the same topic :rolleyes:[/quote']

maybe if u read my op you would know i have not been on here as of late....had a few days off went to philly to shop and party with asian chicks...uknow live my life kinda thing

maybe if u read my op you would know i have not been on here as of late....had a few days off went to philly to shop and party with asian chicks...uknow live my life kinda thing

hahaha good for you superstar :rolleyes: my original comment wasn't aimed directly at you, just tired of hearing about the subject ;)

Well don`t feed me and play by the rules, so i don`t have to raise my post count

Well don`t feed me and play by the rules' date=' so i don`t have to raise my post count[/quote']

you think ur so important dont you...stully

hahaha good for you superstar :rolleyes: my original comment wasn't aimed directly at you' date=' just tired of hearing about the subject ;)[/quote']

sorry if u didnt me it to me though u did since it was the tread i made

Archived