Dexter

Does anyone else watch this show? It's amazing.....

I mean this in a totally platonic way but I freaking love you man. I swear' date=' every time you mention one of your likes whether it be fighters or TV shows it's awesome. Dexter is such a sweet show. Funny story about the show the other day.

SPOILER ALERT BELOW!

So I work as an IT guy on campus at the University of Maryland and I'm talking with these two grad students in an office. We get on the subject of Dexter and the one says she's just starting the fourth season. I ask her if she's met Trinity. She says yeah. Her friend seriously blurts out and I quote, "Fourth season, that's the one where Rita dies right?" Couldn't believe it, what a fail.

end of spoiler

This is the best Dexter link ever.

Question is:how long this show continues,when it get`s canceled?

damm...so many good tv-shows what meets canceled hammer..heroes RIP,24 RIP ,and so on...

And when they cancel the show,they bring some new ****** shows, like some sort new ER or just some new teenage drama show...how annoying

Heroes was good for the first 2 seasons' date=' it got milked after, as did Prison Break (Season 1 was unbelievably amazing).

Fortunately Breaking Bad is back after a full-year hiatus, best show on TV.[/quote']

Heroes only failed when they try to turn Sylar as "good guy" and it was totaly end of it.I think they should make Sylar movie ,what focuses on Sylar only...or just hit him against Sylar vs Freddy vs Jason <------ i would watch it

Instead they ****ing put some Cameron Diaz comedy on theatters...%&&/#" thats what i think of that movie.../?%:mad:

Question is:how long this show continues' date='when it get`s canceled?

damm...so many good tv-shows what meets canceled hammer..heroes RIP,24 RIP ,and so on...

And when they cancel the show,they bring some new ****** shows, like some sort new ER or just some new teenage drama show...how annoying[/quote']

Dexter won't get cancelled because it's on Showtime.

So it's safe.....

Heroes was good for the first 2 seasons' date=' it got milked after, as did [b']Prison Break (Season 1 was unbelievably amazing)[/b].

Fortunately Breaking Bad is back after a full-year hiatus, best show on TV.

Heck yes it was. Man I'm so glad I waited until the DVD came out to watch that season. I would have died waiting a week in between episodes. I think I knocked that whole season out in less than five days one summer.

Archived